Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead (8868 Views)

Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit / APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2023

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Muri Ajaka tried no be small thing oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Floky215: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Politicstoday:
Muri Ajaka tried no be small thing oooo

The guy got the backing of his people and they hold more half of the total voting strength in the state combined...!!
Infact that made bello tried rigging foolishly to meet up forgetting bvas is there to monitor and check...!!

All the nonsense from kogi central is as good as gone...in the last Presidential election, they could only give APC about 50000 plus vote and suddenly want to jump the gun by writing fictitious result that even a blind man can see....!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

The guy got the backing of his people and they hold more half of the total voting strength in the state combined...!!
Infact that made bello tried rigging foolishly to meet up forgetting bvas is there to monitor and check...!!

All the nonsense from kogi central is as good as gone...in the last Presidential election, they could only give APC about 50000 plus vote and suddenly want to jump the gun by writing fictitious result that even a blind man can see....!!!
yahaya bello will be thoroughly flogged. I fear Igala people more in this election. Muri tried no be small

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2023
With what is ground so far, Muri of Sdp don win, also Douye diri of Pdp don win also

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by MissLeslie(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2023
I hope muri win, Dino can go and hug transformer .

13 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Artscollection: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2023
MissLeslie:

I swear that arrogant looter.

7 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
Results from Kogi situation room really projects the Sdp candidate, Muri Ajaka winning the November 11th governorship poll in Kogi State

What about dino melaye,boy?

3 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2023
Artscollection:

I swear that arrogant looter.

Based on the tight margins,it simply means apc will eventually win as they will overtake sdp for those who understand electoral stats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

What about dino melaye,boy?
Dino tried too. Muri tried no be small, Muri makes used of Igala population to win the poll. Kudos to him. Ododo don beaten blue black . Forged Okene results will be cancelled by inec

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2023
MissLeslie:
Muri will win with what I have see so far. Muri tried

4 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Floky215: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Based on the tight margins,it simply means apc will eventually win as they will overtake sdp for those who understand electoral stats

Oga, wake, the apc people in kogi are currently amending the fictitious result they wrote for themselves to tally with the bvas numbers of accredited voters and and giving themselves almost 98% vote cast..even at that they may not get upto 70,000 for the whole zone and that's where they are banking on to rig to be able to meet up with the Eastern zone of the state who hold more than half of the voting strength of the state combine...!!

Bello have gone to Abuja I learnt, to what end only the almighty knows, but its game over already for them, the way things are now...!!

The fresh cancellation and amendment of result would further indict them...!!

They went too far...his zone don't have the voting power and instead of been humble, he chosed to be arrogant and its coming round to bite him...!!

His people are expecting he would perform some last minute miracle but I don't think Aso rock want to see him or identify with him now...!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

Oga, wake, the apc people in kogi are currently amending the fictitious result they wrote for themselves to tally with the bvas numbers of accredited voters and and giving themselves almost 98% vote cast..even at that they may not get upto 70,000 for the whole zone and that's where they are banking on to rig to be able to meet up with the Eastern zone of the state who hold more than half of the voting strength of the state combine...!!

Bello have gone to Abuja I learnt, to what end only the almighty knows, but its game over already for them, the way things are now...!!

They went too far...his zone don't have the voting power and instead of been humble, he chosed to be arrogant and its coming round to bite him...!!

His people are expecting he would perform some last minute miracle but I don't think Aso rock want to see him or identify with him now...!!

Oga,leave all these nonsense stories you are cooking.we are talking about this particular thread.i am a seasoned electoral expert so when I talk,you listen...if this chart here is true,then apc has won.according to the chart,sdp is leading by 1-3k votes with lokoja and mopa muro lgas pending.apc will win those two lgas against sdp by 5k at least.apart from that,muri failed to get the spread as I predicted

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
Dino tried too. Muri tried no be small, Muri makes used of Igala population to win the poll. Kudos to him. Ododo don beaten blue black . Forged Okene results will be cancelled by inec

Drop this nonsense and listen for once boy.i told you that dino will take third and now that it has happened,be silent.if this your chart is correct,apc will win because sdp are leading by just less than 1% and lokoja,ijumu and mopa muro results are pending and apc will win sdp there by at least 10k votes combined

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by OgaTheTop2: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

You mean for those who understand rigging system?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by BALLOSKI: 2:16am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Garfield, we told you about this. Bello is banking on those prefilled results to match what's going to be the true accredited numbers coming from the east. Now that has been exposed by Ogori people and it shows that's what they did in Okehi, Adavi, Okene and failed at Ogori Magongo. In a free and fair elections, Muri would beat Ododo before noon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Garfield, we told you about this. Bello is banking on those prefilled results to match what's going to be the true accredited numbers coming from the east. Now that has been exposed by Ogori people and it shows that's what they did in Okehi, Adavi, Okene and failed at Ogori Magongo. In a free and fair elections, Muri would beat Ododo before noon.

The election wasn't going to be free ofcourse like I told you which is why apc would win.you cannot speculate that what happened in ogori will happen in the other parts of central.ogori is the smallest lga in kogi and usually share votes so why will bello want to rig them? They only have 15k votes which is irrelevant.perhaps that was the plan of apc,a diversion or subterfuge to take people attention from the mainstream ebira to ogori while they silently wreak havoc.it is a smokescreen,a camouflage to distract the opposition.

7 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by BALLOSKI: 2:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

I'm so ashamed that Ebira were beating their chest because they know their power lies in rigging power of Bello.

Bello didn't see that security agencies would work like they did. He wanted his thugs to chase people away, but that didn't work. His foot soldiers in Kogi east couldn't act his script because they saw what the people are doing.

Thank God Muri raised a lot of alarm and it helped.

The moment he failed at his rigging mechanism in central, He's done with. Abejide and Dino won't allow west to be uniform for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by helinues: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2023
It's just so obvious that Dino isn't in the race.

The election is between Sdp and Apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by BALLOSKI: 2:29am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

The election wasn't going to be free ofcourse like I told you which is why apc would win.you cannot speculate that what happened in ogori will happen in the other parts of central.ogori is the smallest lga in kogi and usually share votes so why will bello want to rig them? They only have 15k votes which is irrelevant.perhaps that was the plan of apc,a diversion or subterfuge to take people attention from the mainstream ebira to ogori while they silently wreak havoc.it is a smokescreen,a camouflage to distract the opposition.
What happened in Ogori happened everywhere around them.

Didn't you see where one PO wrote results for 14 polling units? Check Irev to see. The method is same around there. Check the statement from inec. The results are pre-filled.

You saw what happened between Ohiare and Natasha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

The election wasn't going to be free ofcourse like I told you which is why apc would win.you cannot speculate that what happened in ogori will happen in the other parts of central.ogori is the smallest lga in kogi and usually share votes so why will bello want to rig them? They only have 15k votes which is irrelevant.perhaps that was the plan of apc,a diversion or subterfuge to take people attention from the mainstream ebira to ogori while they silently wreak havoc.it is a smokescreen, a camouflage to distract the opposition.

I hate when people support criminality because of party partisan.

Based on all news so far, Yahaya Bello and not APC rigged the election in favour of his cousin. There's nothing Abuja can do to save him because he is a dent to the image APC is gradually rebranding.

In this election, there's no way Ododo would win. Also, Rock has left Yahaya Bello to fate

6 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
What happened in Ogori happened everywhere around them.

Didn't you see where one PO wrote results for 14 polling units? Check Irev to see. The method is same around there. Check the statement from inec. The results are pre-filled.

You saw what happened between Ohiare and Natasha.

On a second thought,I'll agree with you.what happened in ogori happened on a larger scale in the other 4 ebira lgas but they had to sacrifice ogori own to hide the others.the whole 5 lgas would have been discovered so they quickly leaked that of ogori to take the media eyes off okene.by the time the hue died down,the deed was done.the ebiras have succeeded again in defeating the igalas and will rule for another 8 years.i am thinking that after 8 years,ododo will zone it to an ebira person in lokoja axis of Kogi west to continue the hegemony.ikpeazu almost succeeded in doing it in abia state while lp almost succeeded in Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

I hate when people support criminality because of party partisan.

Based on all news so far, Yahaya Bello and not APC rigged the election in favour of his cousin. There's nothing Abuja can do to save him because he is a dent to the image APC is gradually rebranding.

In this election, there's no way Ododo would win. Also, Rock has left Yahaya Bello to fate

I am not supporting criminality but speaking facts and reality.the election is already over.even in 2019 I was against bello but still stated that he will win.ofcourse we all knew what he will do and almost all politicians do it.did diri not buy votes and hijack ballots in bayelsa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
It's just so obvious that Dino isn't in the race.

The election is between Sdp and Apc

He was never in the race.abejide was always going to share okun votes with him
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by helinues: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

He was never in the race.abejide was always going to share okun votes with him

I read that from Tonye's article. Not really being online to follow up with the pre election analysis
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
I'm so ashamed that Ebira were beating their chest because they know their power lies in rigging power of Bello.

Bello didn't see that security agencies would work like they did. He wanted his thugs to chase people away, but that didn't work. His foot soldiers in Kogi east couldn't act his script because they saw what the people are doing.

Thank God Muri raised a lot of alarm and it helped.

The moment he failed at his rigging mechanism in central, He's done with. Abejide and Dino won't allow west to be uniform for him.

Based on this chart,apc did very well in the entire west..losers always raise alarm Sha so no Lele.
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by zelnababa(m): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2023
I just pity okuns, I don't think they will ever rules kogi unless miracle happen, like Bellows case, Igalas populations and selfishness won't allow that
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 2:51am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

I am not supporting criminality but speaking facts and reality.the election is already over.even in 2019 I was against bello but still stated that he will win.ofcourse we all knew what he will do and almost all politicians do it.did diri not buy votes and hijack ballots in bayelsa?

Your statement indicts APC when you should have focus on Yahays Bello who is constituting a nuisance everywhere.

He took the dangerous move right from the beginning of the journey when all indices show he can't scale through except he gets support from Abuja.

But Aso Rock who lost Abuja, Lagos, and Katsina in the last presidential election would want to maintain that fairness and not compromise because of one opportunist Bello.

All news and results so far show SDP is leading, while the possibility of cancellation of some results from Okene is very high, which puts Ododo and Bello in a mess. Let them pack their faeces themselves and not involve Aso-rock, after all, Muri has APC blood in him, a little negotiation would take the state back to APC. There's nothing for APC to break sleepover

3 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Floky215: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,leave all these nonsense stories you are cooking.we are talking about this particular thread.i am a seasoned electoral expert so when I talk,you listen...if this chart here is true,then apc has won.according to the chart,sdp is leading by 1-3k votes with lokoja and mopa muro lgas pending.apc will win those two lgas against sdp by 5k at least.apart from that,muri failed to get the spread as I predicted

You have no idea what's going on....wait till after declaration then come back here and tell us if you are an electoral expert or fake...!!

Many things are in play here and they are all no to the advantage of Bello..!!

I see, you don't even know that Lokoja LGA is the home base of the SDP deputy governor candidate and they have never voted for bello before...!!
You really need to connect with people on ground to know whats reqlly going on and not hypothesising ...mopa would be dicey and may go either way but again Dino is there to make sure bello is denied of any victory in his backyard...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Your statement indicts APC when you should have focus on Yahays Bello who is constituting a nuisance everywhere.

He took the dangerous move right from the beginning of the journey when all indices show he can't scale through except he gets support from Abuja.

But Aso Rock who lost Abuja, Lagos, and Katsina in the last presidential election would not compromise to maintain that fairness because of one opportunist Bello.

All news and results so far show SDP is leading, while the possibility of cancellation of some results from Okene is very high, which puts Ododo and Bello in a mess. Let them pack their faeces themselves and not involve Aso-rock, after all, Muri has APC blood in him, a little negotiation would take the state back to APC. There's nothing for APC to break sleepover

You are right.announcement of results in imo ongoing...ajaka failed to get the spread in 10 lgas so he's out

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

I read that from Tonye's article. Not really being online to follow up with the pre election analysis

Announcement of results in imo ongoing
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

You have no idea what's going on....wait till after declaration then come back here and tell us if you are an electoral expert or fake...!!

Many things are in play here and they are all no to the advantage of Bello..!!

Imo results are being announced now.kogi will soon follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Stop And Search Tax Policy. Slams N0.62m Tax On Luxury Car / Nigerian Embassy In Berlin Attacked / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.