Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead (8906 Views)

Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit / APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by helinues: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Announcement of results in imo ongoing

Gov Diri and Uzodinma will be relected.

Kogi is between Apc and Sdp
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 2:57am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

Oru west apc 38,000
Pdp and lp combined less than 3k

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by helinues: 2:57am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oru west apc 38,000
Pdp and lp combined less than 3k

That one na up up run, down down Y.

Fatality.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

You are right.announcement of results in imo ongoing...ajaka failed to get the spread in 10 lgas so he's out

It seem Hope would win Imo election
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Floky215: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

On a second thought,I'll agree with you.what happened in ogori happened on a larger scale in the other 4 ebira lgas but they had to sacrifice ogori own to hide the others.the whole 5 lgas would have been discovered so they quickly leaked that of ogori to take the media eyes off okene.by the time the hue died down,the deed was done.the ebiras have succeeded again in defeating the igalas and will rule for another 8 years.i am thinking that after 8 years,ododo will zone it to an ebira person in lokoja axis of Kogi west to continue the hegemony.ikpeazu almost succeeded in doing it in abia state while lp almost succeeded in Enugu

Oga fake expert, nothing is dying down..didn't you see the inec release abi you think they are acting a movie kogi.?

The whole LGAs in Kogi central is currently under investigation and statement on way forward would.be communicated today according to inec....we all know over voting is outright cancellation...!!

In a last minute bid to try and hide the mess they did, they have now started to cancel and re-write the result to tally with the accredited voters, if you see some of the results, it's like where a kindergarten is playing with ink on paper...!! This would further indict them.

They are in panic mode now and it always brings more mistake and blunder...!!

The sdp guy have simply carried the day...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Fortruth: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
Results from Kogi situation room really projects the Sdp candidate, Muri Ajaka winning the November 11th governorship poll in Kogi State

Kogi situation room LOL

Someone must be glued to CNN

LOL
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

Oga fake expert, nothing is dying down..didn't you see the inec release abi you think they are acting a movie kogi.?

The whole LGAs in Kogi central is currently under investigation and statement on way forward would.be communicated today according to inec....we all know over voting is outright cancellation...!!

In a last minute bid to try and hide the mess they did, they have now started to cancel and re-write the result to tally with the accredited voters, if you see some of the results, it's like where a kindergarten is playing with ink on paper...!! This would further indict them.

They are in panic mode now and it always brings more mistake and blunder...!!

The sdp guy have simply carried the day...!!

It is obvious you have never followed elections,this is your first time so no need.bye

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2023
What's happening to Elupee, a bi na for only social media their popularity dey ni.

Hope princeoflagos travelled home to cast his vote for his darling Elupee. Losers

2 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Fortruth: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:
What's happening to Elupee, a bi na for only social media their popularity dey ni.

Hope princeoflagos travelled home to cast his vote for his darling Elupee. Losers

But today today can you tell us APC agenda regarding anything...

Your City Boy in Abuja, what has he done in over 8 months?

Nothing.....

Of course..

But you are having wet dreams about ELUPEE

Typical Black NIGGER you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Floky215: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

It is obvious you have never followed elections,this is your first time so no need.bye

No election is ever same..!! Know and know peace..!! Same..template bello used in 2019 he want to replicate and it backfired...!!

Election is always fluid and anything can happen, so don't come here with any expert analysis that's no analysis...!! I'm in contact with people in ground zero and that outweighs any analysis you think you have..!!

If its so cool, bello won't be running to Abuja yesterday, as it stand now, the sdp guy would carry the day..!!

Even if they allow the central zone result to fly with the current revaluation, they would have lost about 70% of the cooked numbers...!!

Not to even go far, you are an analyst as claimed...take the last Presidential election sheet and go through the result by zones, that would give you a pointer to the answer you need...!! grin
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,leave all these nonsense stories you are cooking.we are talking about this particular thread.i am a seasoned electoral expert so when I talk,you listen...if this chart here is true,then apc has won.according to the chart,sdp is leading by 1-3k votes with lokoja and mopa muro lgas pending.apc will win those two lgas against sdp by 5k at least.apart from that,muri failed to get the spread as I predicted
You are a true seasoned electoral expert

2 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Fortruth:

But today today can you tell us APC agenda regarding anything...

Your City Boy in Abuja, what has he done in over 8 months?

Nothing.....

Of course..

But you are having wet dreams about ELUPEE

Typical Black NIGGER you are

Am not here to throw banter, abeg look for a frustrated soul you can wrestle with

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 3:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Floky215:

No election is ever same..!! Know and know peace..!! Same..template bello used in 2019 he want to replicate and it backfired...!!

Election is always fluid and anything can happen, so don't come here with any expert analysis that's no analysis...!! I'm in contact with people in ground zero and that outweighs any analysis you think you have..!!

If its so cool, bello won't be running to Abuja yesterday, as it stand now, the sdp guy would carry the day..!!

Even if they allow the central zone result to fly with the current revaluation, they would have lost about 70% of the cooked numbers...!!

Not to even go far, you are an analyst as claimed...take the last Presidential election sheet and go through the result by zones, that would give you a pointer to the answer you need...!! grin

Oga,if we go by this chart,apc has won the poll .igala votes outweigh ebira but apc votes in the west gave them victory
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2023
Why are those Elupee guys disturbing Inec with their unnecessary nzogbu nzogbu complaints? They just have to save face seeing Elupee completely humiliated

2 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,if we go by this chart,apc has won the poll .igala votes outweigh ebira but apc votes in the west gave them victory
I don't even know if some of these people saying sdp will win kogi isn't seeing what this chat is clearly saying. I don't know what sdp are banking on with this chart, APC has won kogi already.

2 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't even know if some of these people saying sdp will win kogi isn't seeing what this chat is clearly saying. I don't know what sdp are banking on with this chart, APC has won kogi already.

I tire oh.sdo additionally failed to get the spread
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

I tire oh.sdo additionally failed to get the spread
From this chart it clearly shows that the sdp guy will get the last minute flogging. A perfect plan by the APC πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
From this chart it clearly shows that the sdp guy will get the last minute flogging. A perfect plan by the APC πŸ˜‚

Can Yahaya Bello and his cousin defend those bogus figures coming from his area?

Don't mention APC because they won't provide the shield by the time Muri drags Ododo

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Emyogalanya: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
yahaya bello will be thoroughly flogged. I fear Igala people more in this election. Muri tried no be small
Or rather Yahoo bello
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 3:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Can Yahaya Bello and his cousin defend those bogus figures coming from his area?

Don't mention APC because they won't provide the shield by the time Muri drags Ododo
You don't have to be emotional when discussing Nigeria politics. If you still haven't figured out what will eventually happen with this chart then go back and read all Garfield1's response , he has told you the bitter truth.
Perfect plan by the APC πŸ˜‚
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by garfield1: 3:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Dah,what is bogus der? Defend what? Elections are over,losers should go to court
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Ttalk: 3:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
You don't have to be emotional when discussing Nigeria politics. If you still haven't figured out what will eventually happen with this chart then go back and read all Garfield1's response , he has told you the bitter truth.
Perfect plan by the APC πŸ˜‚

You are the one being emotional about it. I have no stake in Kogi election. Many of you defending it are doing so not because you are APC member but because you want your tribeman to continue where Bello stopped.

What I just want you to know is that APC won't defend Yahyah Bello's criminality

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Ttalk:

You are the one being emotional about it. I have no stake in Kogi election. Many of you defending it are doing so not because you are APC member but because you want your tribeman to continue where Bello stopped.

What I just want you to know is that APC won't defend Yahyah Bello's criminality
βœ‹
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by onatisi(m): 4:09am On Nov 12, 2023
INEC is a major major obstacle to Nigeria progress, it seems INEC duty is just to conduct political rigging competition for politicians ,announce the winner and give them the results to go and challenge themselves in the court room . If INEC gets its acts right , there will be less election results cases to challenge in courts or at tribunal. Now it seems the game is rig as much as you can , get the results then let's meet in court
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by saobobo80: 4:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
yahaya bello will be thoroughly flogged. I fear Igala people more in this election. Muri tried no be small

APC will rig this election, trust me. Final result we shock you.
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:48am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

APC has won this. Even ,if INEC cancels one LG of 4 suspended,APC would still overtake them based on the result from Kogi west. Moreover, having the required spread by SDP candidate is doubtful

2 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Olichoke: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2023
With our votes and prayers. Belo and his anointed candidate will lose. Muri of SDP is a goal

1 Like

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Coolsat(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Olichoke:
With our votes and prayers. Belo and his anointed candidate will lose. Muri SjKax
So you still haven't gotten the clearer picture? πŸ˜‚

It's a done deal for APC already
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2023
From what I’ve see so far, Muri of Sdp don win joor

4 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Drop this nonsense and listen for once boy.i told you that dino will take third and now that it has happened,be silent.if this your chart is correct,apc will win because sdp are leading by just less than 1% and lokoja,ijumu and mopa muro results are pending and apc will win sdp there by at least 10k votes combined
I don hear you mr Garfield1. Can we now go and sleep πŸ›Œ πŸ˜‚.
Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by Politicstoday: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2023
As at 2:24am. Congratulations to Muri in advance. All the results in the Irev don enter finish. Meanwhile Inec is still investigating the forged results from Okene, Adavi and okehi LG including the one in Ajaokuta LG too. Let’s see our fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead by agadamalik(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
APC has won this. Even ,if INEC cancels one LG of 4 suspended,APC would still overtake them based on the result from Kogi west. Moreover, having the required spread by SDP candidate is doubtful
I the election is under investigation. Check out the results from others LG and check out the results from Kogi Central. Over voting every where. Seriously Bello and his team fuckup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN To Import Prepaid Meters / America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" / Tension In Ekiti Over Alleged Plan To Sack Assembly Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.