Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania (35913 Views)

Brentford Sign Christian Eriksen Just 7 Months After Suffering A Cardiac Arrest / Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Tboymessiah(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Niggar die chasing money for others to spend
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Belleful: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Wetin he gained? Rip.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by NFBI: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2023
He didn't listen to advise
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by ufuosman(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Sad
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by onadana: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2023
adesegun121:
Every soul shall taste death

Yes,but some deaths are avoidable.He was advised to quit football 6years ago because of his heart condition.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by geoworldedu: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Sometimes we have to make big sacrifices to stay alive. RIP.

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by onadana: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Some deaths are avoidable.He was advised to quit football 6years ago because of his heart condition.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Tboymessiah(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
okomi562:

Hi.

Rip to him

Good morning sir/ma. I do not know if this is still on.

I just got a job and the pay is 125k, a big salary to me because I just finished service last month.

I lack transport because I have spent my NYSC savings on exams, GRE and interviews.

Please, I still owe some loan apps so I cannot borrow till I am paid.

Please anyone who could trust me, I am not asking you to dash me but if you can trust me to borrow me 5000 for next week transport. I will pay back month end. I have proof of everything.

My number is 090.597.82.190

And my account is.

Gtb.

Emma.

I do not know if I will get the desired help but hoping one comes to my rescue.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Go and meet ur ( Pastor or Imam ) and explain all Ur story line to him.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by VEHINTOLAR: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. I can't really blame him for not stop playing football when he was advised to do so, So many factors could have been responsible for that - passion for the game,financial pressure,especially as an African with so many dependants,etc. The truth of it is that he should have considered preservation of his own life as the ultimate of it all !
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Toby7(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
This is so sad
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2023
OBTOREPA:
May his soul rest in peace.
Hope in also made peace with the Lord during his time on earth.
eheee Dey don come Jesus deputy and jugde , soon they would say he didn’t make peace with the lord therefore he won’t make heaven, only them would make heaven
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
May his soul rest in peace. I can't really blame that he did not stop playing football when he was advised to do so,so many factors could have been responsible for that - passion for the game,financially pressure,especially as an African with so many dependants,etc. The truth of it is that he should have considered preservation of his own life as the ultimate of it all !
yeah ur right,
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Edusouls(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
He fought till the last minute, how can he quit football as an African with many dependents looking up to him to feed back home, men reached an agreement with God to be the sacrificial lamb of this life we suffer from birth to death, may his soul Rest In perfect Peace
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by tuzle(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2023
BabaO2:

It didn't happen in 2020 that the defrabulator was installed.
Erikssen was a major Tottenham but was let off because of the problem, at ManU, he's a fringe player, also of note is that man na oyinbo with effective monitoring and checkups
Tottenham didn't release eriksen because of heart issue. Inter Milan was the one who released him because of the heart issue
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by regenerateman(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Rest in peace. This guy knows very well he has heart problems and was advised to quit football. Instead of him to retire from active football and take care of himself, he continued to play and he eventually lost his life. I'm not surprised, bc he is an African.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Haveyoueatentod: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Eriksson should retire now too rip breda embarassed
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2023
geoworldedu:
Sometimes we have to make big sacrifices to stay alive. RIP.

The problem is that some of them blow their money as it comes, so early retirement is something they dread.

Early retirement is tantamount to poverty for them despite all the money they make.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by guobe: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2023
BabaO2:

Erikssen was a major Tottenham but was let off because of the problem, at ManU, he's a fringe player, also of note is that man na oyinbo with effective monitoring and checkups
True talk
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by tonididdy(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2023
He never gave UP.....rest well champ!
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Easylife1234: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2023
May his Soul rest in peace
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by esivue007(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2023
silaswills01:
Likely hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
One of the major cause of sudden death in the young
you're doing well
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by airsaylongcome: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2023
BabaO2:

What's a defrabulator?
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by lolu2019: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2023
He should have quit.a lot of us quit after discovering we had health challenges.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Pauliaette(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm he supposed to quite since 2019, he dies doing what he loves.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Mandate1: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2023
guobe:

Some players even in Europe are playing with defibillators.
Christen Ericsson is playing with a defibillator at Manchester United.
You may not really blame him like that but it would have been better he quit to avoid the unforseen.
Ericsson might retire cos of this. He has made enough, let him go and enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Mindlog: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2023
guobe:

You may not really blame him like that but it would have been better he quit to avoid the unforseen.

Race is a huge factor in the issue of heart related conditions as black adults are more predisposed to die from a heart attack than white adults because of genetic composition.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by HugoBoss10(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Rip to the dead cool
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Originalsly: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
guobe:

I guess he knew this and this made him disregard the warning. But he didn't consider that he was warned but not they.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by jrusky(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2023
But he would have retire when doctor told him sometime in 2019 or thereabout to retire from football I remember this guy heart issue then.

Oh RIP.
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by guobe: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2023
Mandate1:
Ericsson might retire cos of this. He has made enough, let him go and enjoy it.
Better for him
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by TheSuperX(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2023
guobe:

RIP to him
Re: Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania by Chibuzoripob: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2023
sad They WARNED ⚠️ him,but money/passion won't let some people see front. Same way Tobacco//liquor they warned ⚠️, some people still nor go hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Hugo Lloris Suffers Elbow Injury Against Brighton (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.