Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs (16880 Views)

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Nchenches: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Cajal:
Supreme court Governor has successfully become people's Governor
Congratulations to him
No way. He used guns and unknown gunmen to silence the people. When the Hitler finally goes out of power, the tales of his bloody sojourn in Imo state politics shall be of woes.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2023
onatisi:
the only way to defeat apc is for the opposition to present a united front /candidate.

You just realized this?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by casualobserver: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2023
rolams:

You still dey learn. If you are still saying this after you saw some pre-written results yesterday then, you are far from understanding our electoral system.

What you have just shown is that you are brain dead. Were those sheets signed? Do the party agents not have to sign the result sheets? Is it real?

For the circulated result sheet to be successfully used, there must be a corresponding number of real people who turned up to vote and were accredited by BVAS. For that sheet to be collated it must have been signed by party agents and each will have his own copy.

A so called result sheet that isn’t signed is useless plus it must match the number of real voters accredited by BVAS. Recognize fact from fiction.

I know the education system is bad but let’s start acting like people with brains for God’s sake!

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Ngozi123(f): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2023
Hopemanfx:
are you telling me that igbo people came out to vote for apc

No, it has been rigged massively and those supporting it don't know they are actively pushing for the destruction of Nigeria. If they think that this corruption won't affect them, they should think again.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by shakdav(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Estello:
As of the time of filing this report at 06:13am, none of the other candidates have won any local government.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/breaking-uzodimma-in-early-lead-wins-17-of-imos-27-lgas/

Hope the smart politician, see as Hope just win this election with all the mouth they make, hahahah, election are not for the talkactives ooh, elections are won by smartness, security, have a little dury in you, hope just make they beat NCL president for nothing....

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Pepperdemisback: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
bjtinz:

That's the challenge.
I mean just take a look at the gap between the registered and those eventually accredited.

See Owerri west for instance: of abt 140k registered, barely 16k were accredited. No, this is bad. sad
That one is still better, how can 153 people only come out to vote in polling unit but they are all on Social Media making noise.
Did they put the same energy they put in Lagos? No! Yet, they are still crying rigging online.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Bennycollins: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Did PDP also rig in Bayelsa where they are winning?
Did LP rig in Abia where they won?
Or na when APC win una go dey shout rigging.
Now let me ask you, would you in your right senses vote for anything APC right now? Forget about the 10k or 20k per vote, forget about the 30k monthly stipends, forget about any undue benefits you derive from the APC rulership anywhere. Answer with your church mind.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by 3ice9ce: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2023
Bennycollins:
Now let me ask you, would you in your right senses vote for anything APC right now? Forget about the 10k or 20k per vote, forget about the 30k monthly stipends, forget about any undue benefits you derive from the APC rulership anywhere. Answer with your church mind.

Go and ask your mothers who voted Mbah in Enugu because of okpa. grin
Hope won Imo convincingly because people like you in LP are stupid.
Ajaero is from Owerri zone and Owerri people swore to sabotage Uzodinma in this election. Few weeks before election, public light went off on the orders of Ajaero. Who puts off the light of those he's fighting for?

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by FX(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Those results are written. It doesn't reflect what the people voted! It doesn't reflect what the people of Imo state will ever vote for. It is clearly rigged. This is no longer democracy
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by hafeeanubasy: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Dem say Tinubu old, see their LP candidate.
Ask all the loud mouths like Charlie boy to show themselves at the polling units, dem dey Lagos dey bark like Rabies Infested dogs.
Let's wait for Obi and Chinedu's conference.
Clowns always ready for Circus!

I dont have problems with them but YORUBA fools that helped them to sing the same stupid song

By 2031 OBI will be 70yrs,he will contest and that is when youbas will know how foolish they have been
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Pepperdemisback: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2023
themanderon:

In normal climes if the number of voters fall below a certain percentage of those eligible to vote the elections will not count.
In Nigeria we will soon have a situation where 1000 people will determine who will rule over 200million people because of voter apathy. Let's just continue.

Nb: That your blockhead tag shall follow anything related to you for all time to come Amen.
Next time, know the meaning of terms before commenting. Did you vote in Imo? No! Less than ten percentage came out to vote in Anambra. 3 of them contested while Soludo became Governor, that implies not more than 5 percentage voted Soludo to win for APGA. Did you or any Igbo ask for the cancellation? No!
There's always been a low turnout of voters in Igbo land, they only crowd Lagos Polling units.
Now, you and your likes that made mouth online without voting are still online shouting rigging .

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by ponishah: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2023
insidelife22:
Riggers Paradise.

One day e go clear.

What am just trying to say is fvck politics.
It is not Bleep politics but fickle all politicians, irrespective of party.
Greed will kill us all, selfishness will kill us all, why did the opposition parties not join forces to give the incumbent a run for their money: greedy fools.
Nobody should come here to shout rigging.
Same thing happened in the presidential election, instead of joining forces to dethrone apc , selfishness did not let them, they instead split into pdp , Lp, nnpp.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by ThaOwerriMan(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Estello:
As of the time of filing this report at 06:13am, none of the other candidates have won any local government.
It is expected. There's is serious hunger in the land and the present day govt are using the opportunity to impose themselves more and more on the people because the resources that comes from the govt coffers is unlimited and people really need stomach infrastructure to live. None of the other candidates could match the financial power of hopeless and this is why it will be difficult to have a credible and transparent election because a sitting gov is always ready to share taxpayers money to win reelection once you are in tandem with the oga at the top at so rock. 9ja still has a very long way to go because everybody is a suspect at this time unless there is a quick supreme intervention from the creator

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/breaking-uzodimma-in-early-lead-wins-17-of-imos-27-lgas/
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by hafeeanubasy: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Did PDP also rig in Bayelsa where they are winning?
Did LP rig in Abia where they won?
Or na when APC win una go dey shout rigging.

APC is a fool for Not fielding David Lyon who actually won 2019 election in bayelsa then
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by ThaOwerriMan(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2023
It is expected. There's is serious hunger in the land and the present day govt are using the opportunity to impose themselves more and more on the people because the resources that comes from the govt coffers is unlimited and people really need stomach infrastructure to live. None of the other candidates could match the financial power of hopeless and this is why it will be difficult to have a credible and transparent election because a sitting gov is always ready to share taxpayers money to win reelection once you are in tandem with the oga at the top at so rock. 9ja still has a very long way to go because everybody is a suspect at this time unless there is a quick supreme intervention from the creator. I rest my case and wait and fight for my time

[/quote]
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Pepperdemisback: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

I dont have problems with them but YORUBA fools that helped them to sing the same stupid song

By 2031 OBI will be 70yrs,he will contest and that is when youbas will know how foolish they have been
What's this one saying?
Do you drink Hero beer or take Mmkpurumiri on Sunday morning before Churich service?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by 3ice9ce: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

APC is a fool for Not fielding David Lyon who actually won 2019 election in bayelsa then

Lyon supported Diri. I think there's an unwritten understanding that Lyon will come after Diri's 8 years.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by ufuosman(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2023
If u know ur way u win 😂😂😂
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by rolams(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2023
casualobserver:

What you have just shown is that you are brain dead. Were those sheets signed? Do the party agents not have to sign the result sheets? Is it real?

A so called result sheet that isn’t signed is useless plus it must match the number of real voters accredited by BVAS.

Let’s start acting like people with brains for God’s sake!

God! I don't know that I am talking to a lunatic oooo!

You must be sooooo fooooolish to have said this. Are you an outsider?

You are talking as if things are working the way it should be in Nigeria.

Visit Narasawa state Guber election petition for better understanding. If Uzodima's case is far, the recently concluded election should still be in your memory. There you will see where result was written for Gov. Sule and he was declared the winner.

Again, at early hours of today, the returning officer for Imo state clearly stated that his duty is to announce the result and not to listen to people's complaint or to check the BVAS. He said he is not a lawyer or INEC.

Now let's discuss the matter.

If you have been to the ward collation centre before, you would have known that the collation officers don't look at the election materials such as BVAS, voters register, ballots paper and the likes rather, they listen to the presiding officers while the P.O call the results for them and then enter them into the result sheets.

The collation officers then tally the results and add everything together before it will be taken to the local government for L.G collation after which it will then be taken to the state collation centre.

Whatever that is written will be pronounced. If the party agents are overpowered/compromised what will happen? I have seen many cases like that where the agent will refuse to sign and the results will be accepted. The cheated candidate will have no option than to go to court. They have done it for two of my brothers before. Again, I have been monitoring election in Nigeria for good 20 years now. I am speaking from experience.

Oga, if you have not taken part in electioneering before, it's better you keep your brain within the confines of your ignorance.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by 3ice9ce: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

He is doomed to contesting but not winning. He is going to end up like his boyfriend Atiku. Unfortunately, since Obidients have decided to take up insulting Yorubas and Northerners as a full time occupation, let's see how only Igbo votes willl make Obi win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Ellupee people will not like this news
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by fregeneh(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=Toluwanise247 post=126920591]Today is Sunday remember to go to church
Happy Sunday to everyone. Your day is blessed
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Mccullum: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Temporary congratulations to Hope, complete congratulatory greetings pending after Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hffhhff5: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Bv

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Purpleville1: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Nobody can unseat Governor Hope Uzordimma

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by hafeeanubasy: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Lyon supported Diri. I think there's an unwritten understanding that Lyon will come after Diri's 8 years.
If that is this case,Lyon na big fool.

He dey trust stupid agreement

He never learn from Tinubu and buhari.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Chekwume16(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2023
My brother i dont have any candidate there. This one you are telling me to accept defeat. I am not just comfortable with some news I verified. Any credible winner should be declared
BreconHills:

As Abia was rigged ba?

Learn to accept defeat. Hope has the best ground game. Nobody comes close. All politics is local. People are voting Hope before voting APC. Look at the funny character LP chose thinking that anyone under LP would win? Can you see the whitewash?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2023
well , it was done in Oyo State and that was how PDP and all other parties were able to defeat APC in Oyo State, and that brought in Seyi makinde, that was even how APC was able to defeat and wrest power from PDP in 2015. but for the opposition to think they can be divided and yet win against APC rigging machinery coupled with the huge financial war chest of APC and APC having all the judiciary and security apparatus on their side, i believe that is a tall dream at the moment

omenka:
This is not remotely possible. Who will be the flag bearer in that United front? How will the spoils of victory be shared amongst all the participants of the United front?

Answer these bearing in mind the greed of the average Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by PHAYOL81: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Safe to say the IMOLITES massively wanted UZODINMA,to continue and that the pocket of grunting and displeasure we see online are from the few lots who represent the opposition. Or am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by onatisi(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
your argument and opinion actually makes a lot of sense if it is true , politics is local in nigeria
BreconHills:

As Abia was rigged ba?

Learn to accept defeat. Hope has the best ground game. Nobody comes close. All politics is local. People are voting Hope before voting APC. Look at the funny character LP chose thinking that anyone under LP would win? Can you see the whitewash?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by casualobserver: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
rolams:

God! I don't know that I am talking to a lunatic oooo!

You must be sooooo fooooolish to have said this. Are you an outsider?

You are talking as if things are working the way it should be in Nigeria.

Visit Narasawa state Guber election petition for better understanding. If Uzodima's case is far, the recently concluded election should still be in your memory. There you will see where result was written for Gov. Sule and he was declared the winner.

Again, at early hours of today, the returning officer for Imo state clearly stated that his duty is to announce the result and not to listen to people's complaint or to check the BVAS. He said he is not a lawyer or INEC.

Now let's discuss the matter.

If you have been to the ward collation centre before, you would have known that the collation officers don't look at the election materials such as BVAS, voters register, ballots paper and the likes rather, they listen to the presiding officers while the P.O call the results for them and then enter them into the result sheets.

The collation officers then tally the results and add everything together before it will be taken to the local government for L.G collation after which it will then be taken to the state collation centre.

Whatever that is written will be pronounced. If the party agents are overpowered/compromised what will happen? I have seen many cases like that where the agent will refuse to sign and the results will be accepted. The cheated candidate will have no option than to go to court. They have done it for two of my brothers before. Again, I have been monitoring election in Nigeria for good 20 years now. I am speaking from experience.

Oga, if you have not taken part in electioneering before, it's better you keep your brain within the confines of your ignorance.

Like I said your epistle just shows you are brain dead. Again I said show that you have some brain cells and that your education was not wasted. What did you say about Govt Sule and court? …..and what did I say? Let me remind you.

casualobserver:

You clearly have been believing the hype from Obi and Atiku. It is impossible to rig elections in Nigeria successfully.
…….,

2. The result sheets are signed by all party agents and copies given to all party agents and the police. So even if a corrupt INEC agent modifies the result sheet, it has to tally with the copies with the other agents and the police.
……
It is hard to rig but if you do, the system has proof that your opponent can use in court.

In all my posts I kept mentioning “rig successfully”. It means you can rig but you won’t be successful.
The problem with many Nigerians is that we speak English but do not understand english. That is why many of you failed to u derstand that IREV is merely an information portal not a collation mechanism.

Unfortunately when dealing with Nigerians one is inevitably dealing with uneducated literates.

What I said is you cannot successfully rig, unfortunately, 1diots like you abound so they will still attempt to rig and disrupt elections without engaging their brains and considering if they can truly get away with it but the INEC system is airtight and they will ultimately lose in court. You cannot rig without leaving a trail of evidence of your rigging. It is impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Princeton92(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Cajal:
Supreme court Governor has successfully become people's Governor
Congratulations to him

But how come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Court In Nigeria.... Help!!! / Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Ibe Kachikwu Signs Deal With NORINCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.