Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara (30266 Views)

DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

The Riverine people are in total control of the firepower and more important economically to Nigeria whether you like to agree or not so FG will align with them any day. Like I wrote Fubara forgave and forgot everything for sake of their relationship and Wike has Awuse to thank for his timely intervention otherwise things would have escalated beyond repair. That Awuse was able to organize elders who defiled protocol to access Fubara is a feat only a wise man like him could have achieved.

In case you don't know the only person that can kill you is someone close to you that you empowered that falls out with you not your enemy.
you know nothing, which Riverine area, where were they when fubara contested for election? It had nothing to do with awuse, go on YouTube, the elders and all the Federal representative in senate and HOR stood behind wike, you want career politicians to stand behind a greenhorn like fubara? a very influential chief from kalabari who was a chairman of UBA and standard bank was the head of that delegation, who is more Riverine than Ferdinand Alabrabra? are you aware that the edison guy is on the run? Wike is looking for him. He's not in the country at the moment, fubara has nothing to do with the reconciliation, Tinubu had to plead with wike to soft pedal, which militants? Paid miscreants from delta and bayelsa that never supported fubara, go and watch Asari and Atekes reaction to the fight, they were clearly on wikes side, fubara would have been removed and heaven will not fall, the ikweres in obio/akpor and phalga were also squaring up for a fight, I know you hate wike and you try to downplay his influence and his reach because he has repeatedly denied being ibo, as it is now wike still has 26 out of 33 state representatives members, do you know the persons that are involved, you think wikes allies in onelga and all kalabari LGAs with sit back and watch wike disgraced when they have a formidable enemy In the opposition? Does fubara have the clout and grit required to decimate political enemies like Wike? Fubara doesn't have the clout to bring all of them under one umbrella, many stakeholders are pissed at fubara because hes trying to spoil their structure, the awuse you talked about is wikes man anyday and anytime, go on YouTube and watch the press release from the elders and the reps, they clearly threw fubara under the bus.

You know absolutely nothing igbo man
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by kinguwem: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/11/12/revealed-why-wike-halted-impeachment-plot-against-fubara?amp=1
Most of the Ijaws are in Bayelsa State. They're firmly in control of the politics there. The Ijaws are a minority in Rivers State; oil is also produced in Iwerre land who're presently the majority in Rivers State: Wike & Amaechi's people.

Wike has political ambition in 2027 & needs access to funds for the mission. Fubara is trying to outsmart Wike because he wants to align with the Atiku group to be i/c of Rivers politics. He was hasty, didn't learn the game properly before trying to be on his own. The recent ceasefire from both groups is like the peace of a grave yard. It wouldn't last. The development of the State will suffer because of having a political greenhorn as a Governor.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
mrksquare:

So quick at throwing expletive and displaying your inadequacies.

Sorry to have dignified you with a response. Thought I was responding to a matured mind.

because of wrath you opened the dictionary? Read my comment again... I already know the meaning of wrath... And I said after the supreme court judgement that will eventually favor fubara that he will see the full wrath of the ikwerres...
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by jamesversion: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
westlius:
The one thin that makes wike comot him body
Is the ikwere/ijaw interest.
He knows Rugedity wise ijaws are stronger and dey can pull persons from other states.
No person can impeachment any South South government
Most expecially Rivers state

Lies. Its because of EFCC. Ijaw no fitbdo shiit for Rivers State. Ijaw get power and dem never be governor since 1999?

If Fubara becomes an ordinary man today, EFCC will pick him up tomorrow and he must implicate Wike becos he was Wikes Accountant-General for 8yrs.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by jamesversion: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

The Riverine people are in total control of the firepower and more important economically to Nigeria whether you like to agree or not so FG will align with them any day. Like I wrote Fubara forgave and forgot everything for sake of their relationship and Wike has Awuse to thank for his timely intervention otherwise things would have escalated beyond repair. That Awuse was able to organize elders who defiled protocol to access Fubara is a feat only a wise man like him could have achieved.

In case you don't know the only person that can kill you is someone close to you that you empowered that falls out with you not your enemy.

This useless Imo state man will not mind his useless state. What rubbish firepower. Na you count firepower?
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Praxis758: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
adebayo987:
This is propaganda, also you're just beating around the bush. Wike himself is neither ashamed nor afraid of anything. He clearly stops the impeachment because Tinubu entered the case. Nothing else!

He knew he rigged the 2023 election. Guess what? He even said it on the TV that he said they agreed to give first position to APC and second position to LP, then 3rd position to PDP in Rivers State presidential election. So, that guy is a fearless man who doesn't shy away from his crime.

He doesn’t shy but feared Atiku will lock him up if he won the presidential race.

The fear of being politically dehumanized by Atiku’ presidency made him plead to Riverians that they should please save his life by not voting for the PDP in the presidential elections.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by westlius(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
jamesversion:

Lies. Its because of EFCC. Ijaw no fitbdo shiit for Rivers State. Ijaw get power and dem never be governor since 1999?

If Fubara becomes an ordinary man today, EFCC will pick him up tomorrow and he must implicate Wike becos he was Wikes Accountant-General for 8yrs.
E b like u don't stay in Rivers state and u not knw there politics.
Even as Ikwerre was gov since 1999
Who was much in Rivers state civil service? Ijaw
Who had accumulated more money since 1999? Ijaws
Who is more educated every since in Rivers state?
Ijaw.
Make we no even put Rugedity self.
When I was in Ust, 2008 then cult guys worry me tire mostly Ikwerre guys,
I enter my area report them (kalabari Kingdom)
Till that day till now . Those guys just do as I they don't knw me till I finish
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by jamesversion: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
westlius:

E b like u don't stay in Rivers state and u not knw there politics.
Even as Ikwerre was gov since 1999
Who was much in Rivers state civil service? Ijaw
Who had accumulated more money since 1999? Ijaws
Who is more educated every since in Rivers state?
Ijaw.
Make we no even put Rugedity self.
When I was in Ust, 2008 then cult guys worry me tire mostly Ikwerre guys,
I enter my area report them (kalabari Kingdom)
Till that day till now . Those guys just do as I they don't knw me till I finish

Be like say you dey work for National Population commission or National office of statistics.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by westlius(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
jamesversion:

Be like say you dey work for National Population commission or National office of statistics.
Yes oo
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by jamesversion: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
westlius:

Yes oo

Well done. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by abdullahi45: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
adebayo987:
This is propaganda, also you're just beating around the bush. Wike himself is neither ashamed nor afraid of anything. He clearly stops the impeachment because Tinubu entered the case. Nothing else!

He knew he rigged the 2023 election. Guess what? He even said it on the TV that he said they agreed to give first position to APC and second position to LP, then 3rd position to PDP in Rivers State presidential election. So, that guy is a fearless man who doesn't shy away from his crime.

Fearless you said, shameless would've been the right word.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Papparassi: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Papparassi: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Papparassi: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Papparassi: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by YourGFsnatcher: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Agreed Wike is fearless, but everything written up there seem to have elements of truth in it. Politics is about making the right calculations, don't you think should fubara be impeached and later be arrested by EFCC Wike will be at the mercy of APC? He would be finished politically...
Impeaching a governor for interrogation is not easy
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by shynna: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
Impeachment in how many months?

Na media stunts jor

God will bless your intellect.

Wike wanted to shake him and let him know he can be shook.
If they wanted to really impeach him, trust me he would have been impeached.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by OyinO: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wike did not stop no impeachment process of Gov Fubara. Fubara tackled him head on.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Melagros(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tranquill:

mama Ifeyinwa beer palour talk.
Real beer parlour talk my brother
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by oyeb15: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2023
I would rather hands off from d state cos I have taken my share and left. But if greed won't allow me, d governor has taken an armor to challenge me in future. He might pretend but he's winning.

The best thing I would think is to strengthen my political camp. Mobilize his enemies, friends and make him a one man army and deny him d party ticket.

My weakness could be if d governor start mingling with my boss ,the presidency, my enemies and d cabals and disrupt my engagements in d state and distabilize my followers and friends.The presidency could feel he's d strong man now and ditch me.
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Fredics: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Hnnnn
Re: Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara by Fredics: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.