Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) (822 Views)

Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2023
The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society

A few years back, i made a post on the dangers of prostitution in this day and age, because of the alarming rate with which prostitutes were being used for rituals by ritualists, because of how easy it was to get them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6849282/dangers-being-prostitute-day-age#107600356

Now, a few years later, it appears that it's not only prostitutes whose lives were so endangered but also fornicators and adulterers.

The recent trending news of a guy that used his undergraduate girlfriend for rituals is just one of such instances, just that many don't get as much coverage.

https://www.nairaland.com/7889990/video-ritualist-man-kills-uniport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwteRjUAOGA?si=IlaBPuZ7XGZYizE1

So these days it's not just sleeping with strangers or unknown persons that's dangerous, but also those one knows personally and has a relationship with, like someone's boyfriend, girlfriend or lover, because the person could be an established or aspiring ritualist who has single drop of feelings or emotional attachment to them, but only see them as a money-making machine.

Hence we keep waking up to news of the brutal killings and dismembering of such ones for ritual purposes among other atrocious things we get to see on a daily basis, which also proves how desperately evil the hearts of men have become these days.

Worse still, after their lives have been untimely ended in such a brutal manner, they would still have to face their Maker on the day of judgement to give an account of the lives they lived while yet on Earth.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So when you see us warning you to flee from sin, especially sexual immorality, it isn't because we are jobless and don't have anything else to do, but we know the dangers that comes with such, as they give the enemy, who only comes to man, to steal, kill and destroy his life, an opportunity to exploit for his own purpose. John 10:10a

Moreover some of these satanic devices were actually designed to get your souls locked down while you're yet entangled in sin, because he knows that once you're dead, there's no second chance for you to make amends.

So be careful out there.

Try and avoid sexual immorality at all cost.

It could save your life not just here in this world but also in the world to come.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2023
A similar thing happened to a girl who travelled all the way from Lagos to Port Harcourt just to meet a guy she met online as narrated by the girl on the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwteRjUAOGA?si=IlaBPuZ7XGZYizE1

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2023
I can remember how shocked I was when a lady told me over a decade ago about how her boyfriend almost used her for rituals but for God's intervention.

It seemed so strange at the time, but now it's become a common thing, as new cases of ladies being used for rituals purpose by their boyfriends emerge on a regular bases.

It's crazy the rate at which humans were becoming cold-blooded these days.

May God deliver us from the hands of the wicked. In Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by alexisok10: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2023
But some people get mind oh.
Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by AbuTwins: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
I can remember how shocked I was when a lady told me over a decade ago about how her boyfriend almost used her for rituals but for God's intervention.

It seemed so strange at the time, but now it's become a common thing, as new cases of ladies being used for rituals purpose by their boyfriends emerge on a regular bases.

It's crazy the rate at which humans were becoming cold-blooded these days.

May God deliver us from the hands of the wicked. In Jesus name!

Why did God save her when she's dating but God didn't save others who were dating like her till they were killed?
Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Why did God save her when she's dating but God didn't save others who were dating like her till they were killed?
I think someone forewarned her about this, so she was able to quit before it was too late, hence her attributing it to God.

We often get warning signs, one way or another about these things but unfortunately many fail to heed them.
Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Jesus loves you.
Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Beware.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:49am On Jan 28
Sexual immorality is getting more dangerous!
Re: The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) by MisterBanny(m): 9:02am On Jan 28

(1) (Reply)

Identification Of God's Voice / Who Are We To Please? / A Religious Argument Sub-section In Nairaland. Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.