Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience (2138 Views)

What Is The Punishment For Fornication In The Bible? / How To Stop Fornication in your relationship. / Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Wainey: 5:32am On Feb 18
So sometime ago, I went to a church 3days program and met with this choir lady who happens to be the adopted daughter of the pastor.
She fell for my composure and swaga, (I bin get swag that time cos the economy favour me, dollar was just N400). I told her I am not interested in a relationship and just wanted fun, she agreed and we got into a full sexual relationship, things got tensed and I began to fall in love with her cos of her spirituality and prayers, we later started dating and I was 100% faithful, we began to plan a future together, only for me to find out she was also having an affair with one other junior pastor from a different church she told me was her spititual mentor, I confronted her and she didn't give me enough reason to continue with her.
Though painful but I had to move on cos I can't have a God fearing adulterer as a wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by otipoju(m): 5:36am On Feb 18
I remember this Mercy...of Christ Embassy. Every Saturday. She either collects on her way to Choir rehearsal or when she is coming back from rehearsal on her way home.

The day she asked me what are we to each other? I said I don't know...but we are helpers.

She ran away soon after that.

Mary, we dey choir together ooo. Run am twice, the intellectual gap was way too much.
We just free ourselves honorably. A new choir member joined and told me he liked her and want to marry. I kuku recommend her and they did marry and have a child together.

Other than these two, I no dey like church parole till today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 6:59am On Feb 18
otipoju:
I remember this Mercy...of Christ Embassy. Every Saturday. She either collects on her way to Choir rehearsal or when she is coming back from rehearsal on her way home.

The day she asked me what are we to each other? I said I don't know...but we are helpers.

She ran away soon after that.

Dada, we dey choir together ooo. Run am twice, the intellectual gap was way too much.
I just free am honorably. A new choir member joined and told me he liked her and want to marry. I kuku recommend her and they did marry and have a child together.

Other than these two, I no dey like church parole till today.
Mind how you mention churches anyhow for your fornication.

Aren't you a bad person for recommending someone you have slept with for your friend to marry? I guess it gives you pleasure each time you see her with your friend knowing fully well you've slept with her

5 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:08am On Feb 18
Sadly though fornication and sexual immorality among youths in most churches is the norm.

I used to be part of the norm when I was still unsaved and lived a sinful lifestyle while in the church.

It was only after I truly repented and got saved that I realized I was different from the norm, and would have to get used that while I was yet in the church.

A friend of mine once spoke about how his fellow choristers were mocking him for not having a girlfriend in the church choir.

That's the sad reality of what the church has become today, which is a telling departure from what it used to be in the early church when it was the exact opposite.

That suggests why the church has lost its former glory.

It's my earnest prayer that the former glory of the church is restored, and things go back to the way they used to be in those early days when the church was truly in the world but not of the world.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Tokskob2008: 7:12am On Feb 18
You fell for her spirituality and prayers while you both were digging each others brains out

Na wa for that kind spirituality and prayers grin

4 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 7:42am On Feb 18
Any Church where the Members are mostly Youth from 18-30 Age range,
Just know that FORNICATION levels there will be High. sad

During my University Days in delsu, both in Abraka and Anwai campus,
You need to see how Fellowship pastor dey Fucck their female members. undecided

And I heard that na Dem even Sabi Fucck pass the so called Bad Guys! shocked tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Wainey: 8:47am On Feb 18
Ok
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Wainey: 8:48am On Feb 18
Tokskob2008:
You fell for her spirituality and prayers while you both were digging each others brains out

Na wa for that kind spirituality and prayers grin
spiritual konji. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Expanse2020(m): 9:11am On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:
Sadly though fornication and sexual immorality among youths in most churches is the norm.

I used to be part of the norm when I was still unsaved and lived a sinful lifestyle while in the church.

It was only after I truly repented and got saved that I realized I was different from the norm, and would have to get used that while I was yet in the church.

A friend of mine once spoke about how his fellow choristers were mocking him for not having a girlfriend in the church choir.

That's the sad reality of what the church has become today, which is a telling departure from what it used to be in the early church when it was the exact opposite.

It's my earnest prayer that the former glory of the church is restored, and things go back to the way they used to be in those early days when the church was truly in the world but not of the world.

God bless.
So you too don finger and Bleep babe inside Church before Jesus turn ur heart

2 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 9:34am On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

Any Church where the Members are mostly Youth from 18-30 Age range,
Just know that FORNICATION levels there will be High. sad

During my University Days in delsu, both in Abraka and Anwai campus,
You need to see how Fellowship pastor dey Fucck their female members. undecided

And I heard that na Dem even Sabi Fucck pass the so called Bad Guys! shocked tongue

Na so so hearsay una dy carry spread.
Did you catch any of them red-handed?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Na so so hearsay una dy carry spread.
Did you catch any of them red-handed?

As an example, My neighbour in School, who was a fellowship papa used to fucck his Female members.

He even co-habited with some. smiley

They eat, Fucck and Pray! shocked cheesy
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Silentgroper(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Aren't you a bad person for recommending someone you have slept with for your friend to marry? I guess it gives you pleasure each time you see her with your friend knowing fully well you've slept with her
from the female's pov, he is good person at least...
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by BobbieZion(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18
With all the green light I saw, I never for once slept with a church member.
You must stoop so low to do that.

That is the height of recklessness.

2 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by BobbieZion(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

As an example, My neighbour in School, who was a fellowship papa used to fucck his Female members.

He even co-habited with some. smiley

They eat, Fucck and Pray! shocked cheesy

You remind me of Raphael (papa).
The girls that he banged at NFCS........God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 12:31pm On Feb 18
Silentgroper:
from the female's pov, he is good person at least...
Yes, but he's a bad friend or you don't see anything wrong with what he did?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Silentgroper(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Yes, but he's a bad friend or you don't see anything wrong with what he did?

No further comment ma'am...
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 12:33pm On Feb 18
Silentgroper:

No further comment ma'am...
Hope you are doing fine
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Someone is telling us the truth you are badmouthing him, is that not what you guys do in the church? Dancing with another person's wife, girlfriends all in the name of worshiping. That's too bad what a shame.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Pray to your God to show you the way, they are all the same ISLAM is only the way, just submit yourself to the will of God like Jesus Christ PBUH did. No need of intermediary between you and God, very easy to practice, no need of worshiping your God through any Alfa, no need of paying tithe just be helping the needy.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Silentgroper(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Hope you are doing fine
I'm doing alright ... What about you
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 12:57pm On Feb 18
Silentgroper:
I'm doing alright ... What about you
I'm good
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by xproducer: 2:08pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
So sometime ago, I went to a church 3days program and met with this choir lady who happens to be the adopted daughter of the pastor.
She fell for my composure and swaga, (I bin get swag that time cos the economy favour me, dollar was just N400). I told her I am not interested in a relationship and just wanted fun, she agreed and we got into a full sexual relationship, things got tensed and I began to fall in love with her cos of her spirituality and prayers, we later started dating and I was 100% faithful, we began to plan a future together, only for me to find out she was also having an affair with one other junior pastor from a different church she told me was her spititual mentor, I confronted her and she didn't give me enough reason to continue with her.
Though painful but I had to move on cos I can't have a God fearing adulterer as a wife.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." - 1 Corinthians 6:13

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." -1 Corinthians 6:18

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Romans 8:13

4 Likes

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by talk2hb1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 2:56pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Pray to your God to show you the way, they are all the same ISLAM is only the way, just submit yourself to the will of God like Jesus Christ PBUH did. No need of intermediary between you and God, very easy to practice, no need of worshiping your God through any Alfa, no need of paying tithe just be helping the needy.
I thought u guys don't preach?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Rexymania(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18
angry
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:19pm On Feb 18
Reminds me of Dera...back in the days.. a sexual chorister in one of those christ embassy where those pastors think they're pastor chris jnr (frying hair and shii). If she sings u will repent off ur sins. I sha configured her first from her lame boyfriend then she started missing choir practice and Sunday services because I was ministering to her at home. One thing she liked was when we role played before fvcking and she liked when I played pastor too.. she would laugh so hard and then we would get rough and na so e dey go Jerusalem steady. I noticed her pastor started calling when we were together and when he noticed she couldn't back off my pipe(after spoiling me before her) he made her invite me over to the church. I obliged just once and as a sharp man I saw body languages and I knew pastor was also getting it and has probably not been having it of late since she jam black piper. The boyfriend complained and threatened to kill himself if she didn't leave me and now the pastor is using fake doctrines to brainwash her. Still didn't work cos even after we left that church I fvcked her in a dark corner by one sawmill just for the thrill of almost getting caught and she loved it. We later got separated cos of school and life. We later reconnected afyer some years and exchanged a very sensual hug that had me signals up and a day later she was already inviting me to her house using our old role playing tactics on me to come and administer treatment to her as she's not well. I thank God I told a friend who told me she's now legally married.. omor I opened Facebook only to see babygirl in full wedding regalia with one nice looking guy. Na then I change sim cos looking at her alone will cause me wahala talk more of being alone with her.

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:23pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

What has Jesus Christ got to do with anything u wrote there? If I start na they will ban me but u can do as u like? Offline u people have special privileges and on Nairaland too
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

What has Jesus Christ got to do with anything u wrote there? If I start na they will ban me but u can do as u like? Offline u people have special privileges and on Nairaland too

Lolz, if you talk with man.ners no one will harm or come for you, okay?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

I thought u guys don't preach?

Of course, we do preach, it is called jihad.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:32pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Lolz, if you talk with man.ners no one will harm or come for you, okay?
And quoting Jesus Christ in that context was with manners? Why u no use Prophet Muhammed instead?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:35pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Of course, we do preach, it is called jihad.
But that is done with ur swords and weapons of war. Jihad is war

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

But that is done with ur swords and weapons of war. Jihad is war

Jihad is not necessarily a war. Literally it means

The term jihad, literally meaning struggle, has always had multiple meanings within Muslim discourse. It has been interpreted to mean an individual spiritual struggle toward righteousness, and to mean a collective struggle for self-defense.

Just like crusade, do u get it now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enjoy This Christian 'Bullshit' / Caucasian Woman Sings Yoruba Song "flawlessly" - Role of God in Human Affairs / We Say No To Child-marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.