Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever (1450 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by MadeINchenzen2: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Following the last presidential election and the just recent gubernatorial election in Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa, it is fair and accurate to say categorically that the Nigerian political state has hit an all time low and give no hope for the Helpless Nigerian citizen.

According to NEFERTITI @Firstladyship on X

"Many Nigerians believe that only a violent Revolution can reset Nigeria. They say that most educated Nigerians (especially those with PhDs) are more tribalistic than others. I AGREE to this one, but a violent revolution will not solve the problem. I’LL EXPLAIN.

THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS DEEPER THAN THE NAKED EYES, DEEPER THAN WHAT YOU & I CAN SEE! NIGERIA IS A MYSTERY!

There is the internal & the external dimension:

1. Internal is The Establishment (an elite group of 1% Nigerians who controls power, & wield it as they please).
2. External is the Company (Britain). The unseen hand writing & directing the movie.

For most young Nigerians, this is as simplistic as it gets. But Nigeria is more complex than that! To save Nigeria from the Establishment, perhaps from the Company, first, we must cure tribalism & bigotry. Both are the most dangerous weapons fashioned against ordinary Nigerians.

Nigerians are heavily divided, & it started from 2014. The APC introduced a divisive brand of Politics & perfected it. Right now? educated Nigerians have become even more tribalistic than the uneducated ones, & it scares me. With the way Nigeria is going, no meaningful progress can be made.

We will continue to wallow, until we can wallow no more! The APC have some of the most horrible set of Nigerians: bandits, drug lords, certificate forgers, criminals, hate preachers, organ harvesters, thugs, tribal & religious bigots, Yahoo Yahoo wire wire, etc.

Every segment of the criminal underworld is well represented. Nigerians are in deep trouble. Without a radical opposition, I’m afraid, Revolution might be the next bet. I do not know the shape or form it’ll take, but Nigeria is ripe for it. However, a Revolution is still a pipe dream, Nigerians are divided!

What affects the North is not exactly the case in the South. The North is a feudal system, Sharia makes it even worse. The South has pastors keeping the people docile, maintaining the status quo. Our oldies in the South cannot & they will not support a type of violent Revolution.

Most of our parents are a conquered people, humiliated, on their knees defeated! I am against a violent Revolution as well. My reason is simply, “there is no telling the outcome!” And when the guns die down, no one will remember why we struck. After the madness & the violence, what then?

What started in part to correct the mistakes of the past, end up leading to probably more mistakes than what had come prior to it! When we go into towns enslaving people, know that the fire will enslave us!

My preference is still the “Revolution of the Mind” through Western Education. BUT HOW? Who is going to give Nigerians that kind of quality education? The APC? you wish! Then again, such a distributed education is still a pipe dream in your educationally disadvantaged North.

I do not see a feudalist supporting any kind of education that could lead to self-awareness or emancipation. BACK TO SQUARE ONE, what do we do? A Ronuist, a Prof Gbajue believe it is the turn of the Yoruba. The Hausa-Fulani will wait it out for 8 years, & power will return to the North.

My Niger Delta only had a bite on the pie, & when we did, it was for exigency. Nigeria kicked against my Brother until he was pushed out! The Middle Belt & the South East are almost completely left out of the equation. IT’S CRAZY, it’s as if both regions committed a taboo or original sin.

In the small circle of APC elites bureaucracy, people began to envisage the rotation of power between the Fulanis & the Yorubas.

The APC simply don’t care, their unwritten Constitution says that, “power must be shared between the Yorubas & the Fulanis, perhaps the Hausas. You cannot succeed with a violent Revolution with such an arrangement. Learn from the Civil War, it failed because of this gang up.

Some of the Conspirators are well & alive today. I really do not have the answers to Nigeria’s woes, the problem is deeper than the naked eyes can see. No amount of grammar can solve this. But I’ll try & simply summarize the “Nigeria Situation” the best I can:

Feudalism - Sharia - Religion - Bigotry - Tribalism - Terrorism/Banditry - Simon Ekpa’s IPOB - Agitations - Ethnic Tensions - The 1999 Constitution - Corruption - INEC - Election stealing - Rogue Judiciary - Thuggery - Rascality - Lawlessness, Criminals masquerading as the Police, etc.

The above is in no particular order. How do you solve such a multiplicity of problems? Again, Nigerians are in deep trouble! Those of us who are well-educated & have conquered bigotry & greed, we don’t have any type of real power to effect any meaningful change in the system.

They call us Wailers, no matter the amount of evidences, the corrupt judiciary will endorse illegality. As for me, I’ll continue to write. Good or bad, ‘pen’ is the only weapon I know! Back to my question, “how do we rescue Nigeria from the Satanic APC?”

I’m a Pacifist, I could never support any type of violence. Therefore, I am against a violent Revolution, but I will not stand against any push to rescue Nigeria. When the people feel their voices are not being heard, resistance is the result.

A well composed and profound narrative from NEFERTITI but in all that, there's no clear idea of what Nigerians can do to take back their country.

Nigerians can start with this;

1. Let Nigerians become active citizens, let the revolution start, let Nigerians pick keen interest on joining the ruling political party and clean the mess from withing using a mafian approach. Let the good citizens join the bad political party and take out the weeds for the plants to grow, they will do it from inside.

2. Use the Robinhood approach, let the bad politicians be targeted, let their comfort zone be too hot for them to relax.

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1723574541774156182?t=tx3njDOZcfzdwtVmwHW84g&s=19
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by sleekpro(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2023
Where are you typing from?

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by BALLOSKI: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
sad
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by zombieHUNTER: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2023
1.5 b for Remi Tinubu to buy SUVs

5b to buy Yacht

yet Agbadorians are trekking to work..

I see them everyday complaining offline about inflation and hardship..

These people can never learn..
if There was a third term.. they'll line up and vote Buhari again.. believe me..

but look at them today blaming Buhari for ruining the country, even locking up his CBN Governor..

Poverty has come to stay in Nigeria
The leaders are not to be blamed
The people are majorly fools

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Offpointng: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Nigerians are natural born weaklings. Nothing's gonna change, Nothing

To your tents oh Igbos sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by zombieHUNTER: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2023
sleekpro:
Where are you typing from?

What has this question got to do with the thread?..

Is there a region swimming in progress and security more than others..
what affects the eyes.. affects the nose
Naira is worthless all over the country..

The people that defended Buhari more on social media , suffered more insecurity than others.. that's a fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Christistruth03: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2023
Revolution that will turn Tribalistic before the Start like in Jan of 1966 because of Ethnic hatred

Soldiers were willing to Travel to Ibadan to kill Akintola but they were unwilling to kill Gen Ironsi in the same Lagos with them
what nonsense was that?

How did Endsars Protests become ipob burn down Lagos ?

In Nigeria the Ethnic factor is always a Serious Contender

Everyone prefers their own Ethnic Group

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by joyandfaith: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2023
I agree with op completely. Educated ones are more tribalistic than wretched of earth who are just willing tools in the hands of elites.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by seanfer(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2023
This same lady didn’t see anything wrong when a particular presidential candidate went to churches and telling the congregations to take their country back.
When a voice recording of that same candidate was talking about religious war she kept mute.
Same thing she’s accusing others of, her candidate did but she didn’t say a word then.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Christistruth03: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2023
joyandfaith:
I agree with op completely. Educated ones are more tribalistic than wretched of earth who are just willing tools in the hands of elites.

Gen Gowon said the same thing

He said that the average Easterner only wanted to Survive and live in peace and that he didn’t care who
Was in Power as long as his safety was guaranteed

He said it was the Educated ones like Oxford Educated Ojukwu who were far more Tribalistic

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Christistruth03: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2023
shocked

seanfer:
This same lady didn’t see anything wrong when a particular presidential candidate went to churches and telling the congregations to take their country back.
When a voice recording of that same candidate was talking about religious war she kept mute.
Same thing she’s accusing others of, her candidate did but she didn’t say a word then.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by StreetFight: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

5b to buy Yacht

if There was a third term.. they'll line up and vote Buhari again.. believe me..

but look at them today blaming Buhari for ruining the country, even locking up his CBN Governor..

Cry oooooo
Weep ooooooo
Wail ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Houseontherock1: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

5b to buy Yacht

Isn't it more troubling that you people voted massively for APC in Imo state?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by helinues: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Anybody wey Dem born well should try nonsense.

That missing senses must be found by force

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by joyandfaith: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2023
Christistruth03:

Gen Gowon said the same thing

He said that the average Easterner only wanted to Survive and live in peace and that he didn’t care who
Was in Power as long as his safety was guaranteed

He said it was the Educated ones like Oxford Educated Ojukwu who were far more Tribalistic

Another educated tribalist spotted.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by seunlayi(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Well said
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by MadeINchenzen2: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Recruit a reasonable number of highly intelligent, committed idealistic faithfuls with a long term mindset to infiltrate the system to compromise the evil forces at the highest levels everywhere.

This group will have to be drown from the finest breeds amongst us.
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by modernWays: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2023
1. Divide the country into regions.

2. Let each region control its resource and pay taxes to Federal government to maintain army and international policy.

3. There should be no president but parliament which will comprises 60 members( 10 from each of 6 regions).

4. Each region should have total control of its economy including international trade withiout the input of parliament.

5. Each region should be giving a competitive advantage. E.g, you can't produce in larger extent or exports what others has competitive advantage.

These are what the country needed, not one silly violence revolution that would later enrich the pioneers.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by JohnAOne: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Goan do your "REVOLUTION" in the South East.

Do anyhow in the South West (particularly Lagos) and you'll see ANYHOW!

During EndSars, CHINASA decided to burn yet to be commissioned BRT buses in Lagos leading to losses in Billions.

NNAMDI KANU instructed that all infrastructure in Lagos be destroyed including the burning down of 3rd Mainland Bridge (The video/audio is still on YouTube)

LAGOS (AND THE SOUTHWEST) will NOT be burned down a second time.

That is all...

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by JohnAOne: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2023
modernWays:
1. Divide the country into regions.

2. Let each region control its resource and pay taxes to Federal government to maintain army and international policy.

3. There should be no president but parliament which will comprises 60 members( 10 from each of 6 regions).

4. Each region should have total control of its economy including international trade withiout the input of parliament.

5. Each region should be giving a competitive advantage. E.g, you can't produce in larger extent or exports what others has competitive advantage.

These are what the country needed, not one silly violence revolution that would later enrich the pioneers.
THIS I agree with!

This is the ONLY way "One Nigeria" can make sense.

Peace.
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by Hakeem66: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Recruit a reasonable number of highly intelligent, committed idealistic faithfuls with a long term mindset to infiltrate the system to compromise the evil forces at the highest levels everywhere.

This group will have to be drown from the finest breeds amongst us.
Nigerians are highly greedy and selfish. Everyone wants only his satisfaction and nothing more. Once his family are living good life he doesn't care, you can burn in hell he won't care.
Even if you plant those people there, once they are giving millions, they will even expose you to them and state their mission for more billions in their Bank accounts.
Our only hope which will come one day, it may take time but must surely come is Jerry Rawlings of Ghana kind of leader.
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by zombieHUNTER: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
StreetFight:

Cry oooooo
Weep ooooooo
Wail ooooooo

After typing rubbish online...
You will go offline to continue your trekking
Re: This Is The Type Of Revolution That Will Change Nigeria Forever by zombieHUNTER: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Isn't it more troubling that you people voted massively for APC in Imo state?

Even the eye neck result shock you too...

Hahahaha.. election died in 2015

we have selection now

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Is Gradually Winding Down Just Like TAN And Articulated. / My Problem With Obasanjo, By Atiku / Adamawa State Guber Elections Re-run Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.