Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (66841 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by BRATISLAVA: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Watch them comment as if their sisters aren't the naked prostitutes they claim have overrun the world.

For every nairaland guys comment denigrating women, there is the exact type of women he condemns in his family at that very moment
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by ComeToJesus: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Looks like vomit. Sick people.

I think you fit the bill as a sick person.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

You have spoken.

Should/could Christianity have existed before Christ?

lipsrsealed
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Close your gutter before you get into more trouble

Na you get gutter and drainage!

Don't wet your bed tonight!
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Black abdool even Ur fellow head slamming mohammadian terrorists women do wear wedding gown...

Jesus too was a head slammer!
He never authorized wedding gown!
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Yoyo99(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
That sayings, "life IS a choice" has turned normal things to being àbnormal all in thé n'aime of trend.

Our choice IS an act, and our acts Comes with répercussions.[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
tete7000:

And you will agree that the religious setting is Judaism? If you agree, then all the marriage rites of that wedding were done according to the Jewish cultural rites and also according to the Judaism rites. Every ceremony is performed within relevant cultural and religious rites.
I must however point out that even though, Christ was born into Judaism, he established a different religion which is today referred to as Christianity and over time that new religion developed its own rites as it relates to every social events and part of the developed marriage rites is what you see in today's Christian wedding.
If you wish to know how the wedding Jesus attended to was celebrated you can do a research into the Jewish and Judaism marriage rites. The people and their religion are still in existence till today and Christianity is not the same as Judaism even though it has the same as its forerunner.

How and where was the religion established in the Bible?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Neddyogu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na this type Kumuyi daughter in-law wear dah year?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by farem: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Looks like vomit. Sick people.

Who let the dog out?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Kemadealadire(f): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
She looks beautiful and her dress is beautiful, simple does it everytime.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Josywhyte: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Does it make her holy than those that do open their cleavage?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNGhNzDnP8

"You Don’t Have To Open Your Cl£@vage": See Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzhMjbjr-Xe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these cheeky bastardzzz saying dressing modestly is uncivil when your sis,kids,mom's and aunts were 4kd to death don't come here shading useless tears
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Josywhyte: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's nothing beautiful about that wedding gown.

Out there looking like a corpse dressed for burial.
Hahahahaha.....bros u don finish me with laff....I swear.
U say d gown dey like wetin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by tete7000(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

How and where was the religion established in the Bible?

Where and when is the word bible mentioned in any of the scripture?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by omoharry(f): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2023
They are like redeem church where the women look like grandma and the men look like smart and handsome.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
tete7000:

Where and when is the word bible mentioned in any of the scripture?

The Bible was named so because it's just a collection of books! It wasn't mentioned at all anywhere!
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by tete7000(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
AbuTwins:

The Bible was named so because it's just a collection of books! It wasn't mentioned at all anywhere!

That answers your question. Not every "terminology" is found in the scripture, the same way 'bible' is a terminology coined to refer to a collection of scriptures collated and bounded together by some people.

How can you be asking me where something is in the Bible when even Bible itself is not mentioned in the bible?

Religion is a terminology to describe different unique organised systems of worships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.