Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. (278 Views)

Why Did Nigeria Stopped Being A Major Exporter Of COCOA? / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by MEGAWATCH: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2023
That reminds me,

Two days ago I had a dream and in that dream i saw myself at the gate of heaven.

So at that gate, I was intercepted by two Angeles who asked me my name and where I was coming from;

I told them my name and where I'm coming from,

They looked at each other and said to me;

Your country stopped existing since 2015......

Waooooo! You mean Nigeria stopped existing in heaven since 2015?

They said yes......

Jesus! No wonder our prayers about NIGERIA has not been working since APC took over.

I woke up after that encounter.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's well though.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by helinues: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net you no gree, see the outcome now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by Malroux: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net you no gree, see the outcome now
Imagine what a 49 year old man is doing on a public forum everyday! It is a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by StreetFight: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
That reminds me,

Two days ago I had a dream and in that dream i saw myself at the gate of heaven.

So at that gate, I was intercepted by two Angeles who asked me my name and where I was coming from;

They said yes......

Jesus! No wonder our prayers about NIGERIA has not been working since APC took over.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's well though.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by helinues: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Malroux:
Imagine what a 49 year old man is doing on a public forum everyday! It is a pity.

Should a toddler be disrespecting someone who is old
enough to be his uncle.

Stop this useless comments as you are
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by wakaman: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2023
Now I am beginning to think AKPU has some hallucinogenic properties, that induces mass delusion, hysteria and atimes dementia on Plat heads.

This I am investigating.
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by Cassandraloius: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by gidgiddy: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
That reminds me,

They said yes......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's well though.

Nigeria has never worked and can never work, it doesn't matter which party is in power
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by tsdarkside(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2023
you guys complain too much....this is not normal....

you call people zoo and you still await them to like you....
how does that even work....??

a igbo should explain that to me,because am confused.... undecided undecided
how do you await people to like you after you insult them....??

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by tsdarkside(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2023
why do you still want to lead a country that is not working....
Re: NIGERIA Stopped Existing Since 2015. by tsdarkside(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2023
wakaman:
Now I am beginning to think AKPU has some hallucinogenic properties, that induces mass delusion, hysteria and atimes dementia on Plat heads.

This I am investigating.

the way they always talk is irritatin....

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided

do they realy think only them can make nigeria work....??
heaven is not gonna play with una....

this guys are insane....they will put more curses on themselves and then blame nigeria and not their stvpid mouths....

(1) (Reply)

How FG Will Tackle Unemployment In Nigeria – Tinubu / Banks Merger Amidst Recapitalisation Of The Tinubu Administration. / 14 Year Old Child Released From Israeli Prison (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.