Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma (408 Views)

Forget Online Polls, Atiku Will Be Elected President In 2023; Says Dele Momodu / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by Tobichimezie: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2023
These are pure and undiluted facts from the streets and not online sentiments. I'm a pure Imolite from Ideato North and I have my facts rooted from grassroot participation. Infact during the build up to this guber election majority of the people I spoke to across the major senatorial zones all seemed fine with Uzodinma doing any 4 yrs...the only notable ill-sentiments towards Uzodinma came mostly from the Orlu axis for obvious reasons- Orlu has been the epicenter of serious crisis and IPOB secessionist issues over the past years now. But by and large, the grassroot people including some major stakeholders seemed fine with Uzodinma. Also didn't help that the LP candidate Athan Achonu isn't that popular even in his Okigwe zone.

The question now is, has Uzodinma really done well in Imo in his first 4 yrs or is he a victim of deliberate character assassination from political opponents? the answer is an absolute yes. Anyone who has visited Imo state recently and has transversed Owerri and other notable areas won't deny that Uzodinma has been working, Owerri in particular now has a new look in terms of rapid urbanization and development and civil servants to the best of my knowledge have hardly complained of being owed salaries under Hope. As for roads and other structural infrastructures I'll score Hope a solid 8/10, even the more rural areas have roads linking them to the urban areas. If the issues of violence and Simon Ekpa's madness can be effectively contained in the Orsu/Orlu areas, then we should witness more peace in Imo state.

The ONLY major problem with Uzodinma is that he's too rugged and power-hungry for his own good...but don't believe everything you see online, facts on ground and internet talk aren't the same. Even Rochas Okorocha and Emeka Ihedioha backed Uzodinma after making peace with him.

All in all I really hope Uzodinma reaches out to disgruntled stakeholders who have scores to settle with him and negotiate peace for all parties across board, gragra and power-play won't solve anything.

My final advice to LP: I know your intentions are noble and your efforts in political participation are very admirable (forget the clowns that mock you), but it's best LP adherents focus on the tough, rugged and more pragmatic approach of actually building STRUCTURES rather than resort to emotional tantrums- cause the truth is that Nigerian politics is too complicated and ruthless to care about emotions...you have to play the game albeit dirty if need be to take power in Nigeria. It's a game APC learned from PDP, now they are better at the game.

3 Likes

Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Before nko?
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by immortalcrown(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2023
That means Nigerians like Tinubu as the president.

Someone that was never elected was imposed on the people and you are here celebrating it. If the people like him, why did he take the 4th position in the election that produced Ihedioha as the governor?

His rejection was even so clear to an extent that the supreme court that imposed him on the people had to use a means that is obviously fraudulent. The falsified number of votes used to impose him does not tarry with the number of accredited voters in the state. This means that the total number of votes the court came up with is even higher than the total number of accredited voters during the election. How do you defend this?

1 Like

Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by Tochi3(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2023
No worry, your body & soul go tell you when the time comes.

...but unfortunately for you, the time is already here grin grin
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by Theweekend: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Op u wasted few minutes of ur time typing rubbish and u said ur a sensible, look at how ignoramus u are, may uzodinma system of govt happen to u
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by michlins(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2023
immortalcrown:

Someone that was never elected was imposed on the people and you are here celebrating it. If the people like him, why did he take the 4th position in the election that produced Ihedioha as the governor?

His rejection was even so clear to an extent that the supreme court that imposed him on the people had to use a means that is obviously fraudulent. The falsified number of votes used to impose him does not tarry with the number of accredited voters in the state. This means that the total number of votes the court came up with is even higher than the total number of accredited voters during the election. How do you defend this?
have you being to Imo State?

If you see the quality of roads this guy is doing, you will have a different opinion from what you hear on the internet

If the governor will reach out to the federal government and get them to truly fight those criminals and restore true peace in Imo
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by immortalcrown(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2023
michlins:

If you see the quality of roads this guy is doing, you will have a different opinion from what you hear on the internet

If the governor will reach out to the federal government and get them to truly fight those criminals and restore true peace in Imo
May your right be stolen from you and may the stealing be justified with the good things the thief does. And if you feel bad about the stealing or about its justification, you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by abobote: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Forget it, Imo people don't like uzodimma.
I'm from Imo state
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by XerXers: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Tobichimezie:
These are pure and undiluted facts from the streets and not online sentiments. I'm a pure Imolite from Ideato North and I have my facts rooted from grassroot participation. Infact during the build up to this guber election majority of the people I spoke to across the major senatorial zones all seemed fine with Uzodinma doing any 4 yrs...the only notable ill-sentiments towards Uzodinma came mostly from the Orlu axis for obvious reasons- Orlu has been the epicenter of serious crisis and IPOB secessionist issues over the past years now. But by and large, the grassroot people including some major stakeholders seemed fine with Uzodinma. Also didn't help that the LP candidate Athan Achonu isn't that popular even in his Okigwe zone.

The question now is, has Uzodinma really done well in Imo in his first 4 yrs or is he a victim of deliberate character assassination from political opponents? the answer is an absolute yes. Anyone who has visited Imo state recently and has transversed Owerri and other notable areas won't deny that Uzodinma has been working, Owerri in particular now has a new look in terms of rapid urbanization and development and civil servants to the best of my knowledge have hardly complained of being owed salaries under Hope. As for roads and other structural infrastructures I'll score Hope a solid 8/10, even the more rural areas have roads linking them to the urban areas. If the issues of violence and Simon Ekpa's madness can be effectively contained in the Orsu/Orlu areas, then we should witness more peace in Imo state.

The ONLY major problem with Uzodinma is that he's too rugged and power-hungry for his own good...but don't believe everything you see online, facts on ground and internet talk aren't the same. Even Rochas Okorocha and Emeka Ihedioha backed Uzodinma after making peace with him.

All in all I really hope Uzodinma reaches out to disgruntled stakeholders who have scores to settle with him and negotiate peace for all parties across board, gragra and power-play won't solve anything.

My final advice to LP: I know your intentions are noble and your efforts in political participation are very admirable (forget the clowns that mock you), but it's best LP adherents focus on the tough, rugged and more pragmatic approach of actually building STRUCTURES rather than resort to emotional tantrums- cause the truth is that Nigerian politics is too complicated and ruthless to care about emotions...you have to play the game albeit dirty if need be to take power in Nigeria. It's a game APC learned from PDP, now they are better at the game.
No credible opposition candidate. Nobody likes Uzodinma
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by abobote: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2023
michlins:

Quality roads in Imo state, you are kidding right?
Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2023
immortalcrown:

grin hahahaha

Re: Forget Online Sentiments, Imo People LIKE Uzodinma by Bobloco: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2023
The people don't like hope Uzodinma

The people are disenchanted with the electoral process

Know this and know peace

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Begging Biafrans To Stay And Remain As One Nigeria ( Watch Video) / Leaked Audio: Owelle Calls For Thorough Investigation Of Alleged Bribery Of Appe / Last Five Year Budgets Of The Chief Of Staff To The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.