Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election (42340 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Psammmy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
This phenomenon of people voting for a particular candidate and not the party Is kinda new to Nigerians I think.. Am not a political expert or anything, but I think people voted for Obi and not necessarily labour party. After the presidential elections, offcourse people will go on to vote or any party or persons they supported before. this has nothing to do with voting for Obi.

quote author=AbuTwins post=126923790]I don talk am say this man go win!

LP can never get that >90% votes that was rigged for Obi!

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope![/quote]
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by aylipple: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
Devil dey learn work for where Uzodinma deycheesy

See gap cheesy

This actually made me LOL. Not until when you stated this, I didn't even take note of the moonslide gap between Hope & the other contenders; man really made mince meat of the elections.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by opeekiti: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politics is not for the weak, congrats Hope

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣They will start shouting " DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA IS UNDER ATTACK"

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Jostoman: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
How did he do it?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Shevchenkko: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don talk am say this man go win!

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope!
So many foolish people in Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by N3TRAL: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:
IMO have decided either by votes or by force

the bone of contention Here is a man that's not seen commissioning a lot of projects in his first term, we end up getting all he had spent to be reelected

igbo celebrities are part of his enablers, the youths in IMO

let Yoruba celebrities promote their own thieves you will see these mistake of creation crying like a fooool that they're

He invited Buhari to commission a major project every month.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by izubext007: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
So soon?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Even wit d light strategy, he still won.. so we've been in darkness for nothing 😞

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hope is an imo indigene.

Yoruba celebrating should go and pray hope hands over to one Adeyinka or Oluwole.

Maybe 2027 you can rig yourself into Imo State as their Governor

Election held in SE Igbo land, but Yoruba are celebrating and making noise.

what a strange bed fellow display.

Keep rigging Imo state, na una go tire, shebi the state is now a war zone. APC Legacy
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by adekolaelect(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:

the bone of contention Here is a man that's not seen commissioning a lot of projects in his first term, we end up getting all he had spent to be reelected

let Yoruba celebrities promote their own thieves you will see these mistake of creation crying like a fooool that they're
Why are you Balablue on media like this. We know you are confused for now but it is better for you to remain silence for now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by aswani(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Supreme Cunt Governor

No need to be abusive to Peter Obi on a Hope Uzodinma thread, no need at all.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Kingosytex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
aylipple:

This actually made me LOL. Not until when you stated this, I didn't even take note of the moonslide gap between Hope & the other contenders; man really made mince meat of the elections.

I swear. All the contestants combined won't still total Uzodinma's votes.
Wike, Hope, and Bello are brutal with power.
I knew that's how the election would be, someone came from fourth to clinch power and some think he was going to lose his reelection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by uncleade(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Renewed Hope.
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by pquaver(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Immolites una go hear wee

Why cry more than the bereaved.. are ndi imo begging U for food..we galant..carry Ur bitterness to Ur own state..

Akuko . We have hope.. uzo di anyi nma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope!

And you think Hope will rig for Obi when he had elections coming? Think na haba!
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Snowx: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Let the insecurity pro max continues...but God is still on the throne
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by YourKarma: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope!
Reportbutton:
LP
Bottom to bottomless pit cheesy grin
Labourers in vain cheesy grin
If LP supports you z your defeat is imminent

Hope won in Imo but it's Yoruba people who are celebrating.

Funny world

BOSSkesh:
Obidients now cry
Abi democracy is not under attack again
PortHarcourtcit:
Lamentations of the gbajue people continues... Anybody the headless mobs support must surely fail... I pray that the NZOGBU NZOGBU people should continue to hate my ABUJA 001, his Excellency chief, Barr Nyerishi, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. Until he becomes the 001 of Nigeria...
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by jogsman01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

You comment without reading abi angry
This is imo results not kogi
like you always do, right?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by kaludestiny10(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Timothy89(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
mistake of creation grin yet you flat head keep dying in motor accident everyday just to escape that jungle you called home just to have a taste of good life on obodo ragos and Sw before you can ever make it in life grin dey play wink

I don't think all the components of your head is working, if is working you will know those I'm talking about

they castigate Yoruba celebrities when they hype their thieves but defend their own celebrities when they do the same
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Afamed: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
AskNgige2:

If all these you always say about obi is fault... By the end of this year you will not see the earth...

Remember touch not my anointing...

If Obi the religious bigot is your anointing, then you need to begin to pray for yourself
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Charly68: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Who say the Imolites didn't love Hope ? The vote is much this time around. The man has finally nailed the coffin of PDP in Imo state ..let development begin earnestly in the heartland

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by membranus: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
We are waiting for the disgruntled masses protest. For as we know all Igbo votes belong to Obi's LP, therefore this declaration is an open day robbery which is unacceptable.

When is it starting?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Reportbutton: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
YourKarma:

Hope won in Imo but it's Yoruba people who are celebrating.

Funny world

We celebrate APC.
You're the funny one, you leave your potopoto region and your problem is Lagos
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thewrath:

We know a yoruba person when we see one,don’t ask me how I knew.
being a Yoruba is good but you see being a 2% NZOGBU NZOGBU is bad... I love the Yorubas.. 💋🌹🇳🇬❤️🍎✌️🙏👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
This one pass Ballon D'or ooo
This one na EL CLASSICO...... grin grin grin
Candidates of other major parties weren't sellable @ all
This is what happens when all 3 major candidates are not good but people have no choice but to settle for the good thief among them..😂😂😂😂😂

How deceitful APC minions pretend they don't know the truth and spill out lies upon lies is really worrying! They're driven mainly by a lack of conscience, a very intense sense of self-entitlement and lust for power, as well as bigotry and hate!

Can you tell us why you're laughing at a clear case of vote rigging, voter intimidation and compromise of INEC/security officials!? The same criminality that played out during the presidential elections is what happened in Imo state yesterday, and to you this is funny!?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by rolams(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Is God not wonderful?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by kayusely70(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
The man really massacre his opponents!
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by membranus: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
jogsman01:
As expected... Where is Dino...

Dino don surrender tey tey, even before the votes were being counted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.