Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election (42394 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by QueenDima47(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2023
Abayomi Fashina, the man from hoodlum tribe was in charge. No one cares to come out. 😈
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Gentew(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Where are my Igbo brothers cursing APC..... They still have mind to vote for APC. These people are confused set of spermatozoa.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Bluntemperor: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2023
richiemcgold:
It is good to be hopeful

Yeah,than all these LP and FDP-(PDP) rhetorics ' na the Supreme Court Governor '!
It's no t good to be a Social Media Agents, feeding the gaulibles audiences, especially the Youths wrongly, especially on Political dispensation,when many don't even know what is on the ground at the grassroots!
'we won't take it' hope Una go rest now- for the Judiciary Una traumatised up to Supreme Court through Nonsensical Press Conferences - will surely hunt una!
Congratulations to Govnr Hope Uzordinma!
God bless the Imolites!
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Tzar(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
If the 1st term Supreme Court governor got this win by crook, I hope PDP & LP wont just be crying foul unnecessarily like bushbaby. I hope PDP & LP were not too lazy & incompetent to gather enough evidence and had their loyal agents with the signed result sheets and video evidence of vote buying if done. They should not be disturbing us with false claims & bullying like they lazily did in the presidential elections!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by omenka(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Uzodinma the workaholic. Imolites love you very deeply sir. Continue with your good works. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by ogbonti: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Supreme Cunt Governor

please Chief of Defense Staff Gen Musa

Defend this nation called Nigeria from

the massive bloodshed that i see coming

take over right now and set a timeline to

return Nigeria to democracy in 4 years

so you can reorganize the judiciary

making sure Judges are very well paid -

create a system that makes the supreme

court of Nigeria decisions subject to review by

British Supreme Court of Justice - because

those evil politicians we can’t convict in Nigeria

gets convicted by the British courts β€”

Please Ensure Rotational Presidency of

5 years single term - for all 6 geopolitical

zones to be codified into law to promote

inclusivity - let’s see if a zone will present

and promote the worst of their kind to

take their slot at the presidency.

Yes - furthermore abolish the Senate and allow

for only house of Representatives to cut cost of

Governance - and every future political office

holder from President. to Councillor must

attend a mandatory 2 years course at NIPSS to

ensure they have the capacity to think and act

with integrity and compassion for the people

before they can qualify to run for any office in

the land. This ensures the best of us rules!!!

Abolish immunity for serving political office

holders when there are weighty allegations of

corruption with unshakable evidence - please

reform the police and let States handle their

own police and electoral commission which

should be elected by the people of each state

Strengthen the institutions by making it

impossible for presidents to appoint

people to serve in certain sensitive

institutions like Judiciary- INEC, Police iG

and make voting process devoid of human

contact - so we can all vote like we are using

our ATM cards slot it into a machine - put our

PIN codes - cast our votes and go home while

the system records it in real time and publish

to the world β€”-//// please this is the ONLY

way forward - i know you dan do it all in

4 years and 99.999% of Nigerians will

support you and you will be greater than

Azikiwe - Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello

combined because we are fighting for

independence from state capture. by

irredeemably evil politicians killing Nigeria

GENERAl MUSA - please if you really love

this country - if you love this Nigeria Sir

please take over - NOW - i am begging you!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by onyiloyi(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2023
I guess he's no longer a supreme court governor since Imo please have now willingly voted him
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by gigabyte13: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Hope uzodinma
The one dey referred to as
Supreme Court governor
As now won official
I wonder what they will now call him
Against all odds
Hope dabaru everybody
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by porthouse7(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:
IMO have decided either by votes or by force

the bone of contention Here is a man that's not seen commissioning a lot of projects in his first term, we end up getting all he had spent to be reelected

igbo celebrities are part of his enablers, the youths in IMO

let Yoruba celebrities promote their own thieves you will see these mistake of creation crying like a fooool that they're
in all of this Yoruba is ur problem

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by bayelsaowei(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Hahahahahah.....
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Popeonah(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2023
He promised them UK jobs πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… una go seee hell on earth
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Malinktr5: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Vhmgg

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Mandate2023: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Immolites una go hear wee

Mumu na u dey hear weeπŸ˜‚
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by SonOfDSoil01: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:
IMO have decided either by votes or by force

the bone of contention Here is a man that's not seen commissioning a lot of projects in his first term, we end up getting all he had spent to be reelected

igbo celebrities are part of his enablers, the youths in IMO

let Yoruba celebrities promote their own thieves you will see these mistake of creation crying like a fooool that they're
mistake of creation grin yet you flat head keep dying in motor accident everyday just to escape that jungle you called home just to have a taste of good life on obodo ragos and Sw before you can ever make it in life grin dey play wink

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by stano2(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don talk am say this man go win!

LP can never get that >90% votes that was rigged for Obi!

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope!
Keep shut till you learn to think
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Teenaira: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don talk am say this man go win!

LP can never get that >90% votes that was rigged for Obi!

Hope is to Renewed Hope!
Imo get Hope!

For me, I think LP has tried by coming third. It is not an easy fit.
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Domdom37: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2023
ESN how far?
Ekperima nzama of ebonyi who stays in Finland to defraud people how far?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Domdom37: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
I remembered when Nnamdi renamed imo government house and called it ikonso, how far from DSS dungeon?
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by AbuTwins: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2023
stano2:
Keep shut till you learn to think

Meshionu!

Anuofia!
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Annahh(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Did you vote?
No.
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by AbuTwins: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Teenaira:

For me, I think LP has tried by coming third. It is not an easy fit.

Ehn ehn! Despite all the gragra done with Obi?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Mahmood Yakubu's style of rigging is placing the actual winner in 3rd place.

We are familiar with this Pattern

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2023
jogsman01:
As expected... Where is Dino...

You comment without reading abi angry
This is imo results not kogi
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Hope really tried in Imo. I was surprised what I saw the last time i visited...solid road construction, unlike Rochas who only spread granite on the graded roads. If you work hard, you don't need to be afraid cos people would always support you.

Though I'm a supporter of labour party but only at the centre,especially Peter Obi.

Hope deserves 2nd term and I do hope, he'd not relent cos they always relax in their 2nd term in office.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Jcoleworld911: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Shut up. Mention your state in the South East and I will guarantee you that Hope has done more projects than your Governor.
The problem in Imo is insecurity and Hope's bad reputation because he was declared Governor by the Court. This same court made Peter Obi Governor.
Anambra people are crying because their LP has been rejected in Imo. Why didn't you vote LP as majority in the last ASHA election?

With this results inec are parading πŸ‘‡

Total numbers of accredited voters is very poor compared to total numbers of votes castes

How did you explain this?

What happened in imo state is selection and not electionπŸ™„

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

So why are some vexed APC won ?

They assume Obidients is the same as Labour Party

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by AskNgige2: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Afamed:
Gbam, wayo no dey

27βœ“
27√
27βœ“

Owerri is not Agulu where there is no single bank not even the Fidelity Bank the Pandora fraud stole Anambra state money to re invest

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Asiwaju
God bless PMB
God bless the loving Ndigbos who came out to vote Uzodinma

If all these you always say about obi is fault... By the end of this year you will not see the earth...

Remember touch not my anointing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by backtalkG(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2023
A distant third again, Hope is greater than Peter obi and entire labour party structure grin
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by Okechinwadike: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lol, nonsense and Nigeria. is only a fool/bastard will go and queue under the sun in the name of voting
Re: INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election by MartinsD12(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Melezenawii:
INEC declares Hope Uzodimma winner of Imo governorship election..

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/breaking-inec-declares-apcs-uzodimma-winner-re-elected-imo-gov/
This doesn't look like voting at all , it's like they just wrote that abracadabra for pdp and lp and gave apc 500k why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.