Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself (534 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Festus Keyamo Used A Video To Lie That Peter Obi Rigged, But His Lie Was Bursted / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by ganisucks(f): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Festus Keyamo used the official Twitter/X handle of the Federal Ministry of aviation to celebrate and announce his welcoming party held in his honor by his towns men and community.
Below is the tweet...

Sights and sounds of the reception of the illustrious son of uvwie kingdom, Festus Keyamo SAN.

https://twitter.com/fmaviationng/status/1723326703651430724

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by LeoDeKing: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2023
He occupies a public office and his reception is related to the office he occupies, so what's the noise about?

In case you don't know, things like his wife put to bed, he resolved a long standing family feud etc are what you may consider as personal.

So rest.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by slivertongue: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2023
That is happens when petty characters occupy position of authority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by ganisucks(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2023
This and more will be the mantra of this government. The government due to it's own corruption and acts of impropriety has no handle on its ministers or officers. What Rawlings did in June 4 1979 should be replicated here. I'm sure the cabal thinks they have a handle on everything and possibly they do. But the truth is that the stain that the man in Aso rock has brought to the country’s perception and idea of democracy can't be washed away by common vote your conscience rigmarole. A French revolution styled putsch is the only way to restore the confidence of the citizens in the illusion of democracy practiced in the Nigerian state. Anything else will be window dressing and will in time be manipulated and hijacked by 5th columnists and foreign desperados. That is my 2cents. I hope someone is listening.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by Resurrection212: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2023
I believe he is not the handler one compound fool called himself social media assistant is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by loosecanon50(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2023
This is what happens when a rubber stamp empty vessel lawyer heads the ministry of aviation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by Bobloco: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2023
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by RepoMan007: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2023
He has always been like that.
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by RepoMan007: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:
That is happens when petty characters occupy position of authority.
lol.
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by VinnyBaba: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2023
I just passed by St Jude Catholic church, GRA, Effurun and saw the Banner,
In front of the Ovie of Uvwie's Palace.🙂🙂

Dude used Ebola's Appointment to take Chieftaincy Title.😯😊

No wonder Asari Dokubo wan die! 😄😄
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by Tjra: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by Naijanascam: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Lafffing in swahili grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself by wittywriter: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
No be juju be that!

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

We’re Determined To Establish Peace In South-east – Tinubu / Obasanjo Call On President Tinubu To Investigate Buhari’s Government. / Soludo Is Worse Than Ikpeazu Of Abia State When It Comes Of Quality Of Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.