Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest (445 Views)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Dollarseeker: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
This man that calls himself Fada Chidi Angelo Unegbu does not deserve to be a priest in the Catholic Church. Though I don't know if he is a real priest or a fake, but this so called man Fada Chidi is disgracing the Catholic Church and taking many souls to hell with his wrong teachings about Christianity and the Catholic Church.

I explore the bishops and other well meaning priest to look into this matter and either sanction him for misleading the faithfuls or do something about him before it gets worse.

Here is what the so called priest preaches and propagates online

1. He said the Holy Spirit does not fall people down while they pray for them. He said all those people falling down while they are being prayed for, are liars.

2. He said there is nothing like spiritual wife or spiritual husband.

3. He said there is nothing like ritual money e.g money or wealth gotten through charms or magical powers like human sacrifice or ritual etc.

4. He said people should go back to their traditional ways of life (you know those kind of evil cultures with charms or magic). He calls it science.

5. He said God cannot make you rich, forgetting that God gives wisdom to creat wealth and unmerited favours to people etc. Even God says in the bible that he gives wealth and makes people rich. Read ur Bible.

6. He said the story of Adam and eve I.e the creation story is a myth...that is, something that never happened, just a story, forgetting that in the book of like, Jesus ancestry was traced down to Adam. I wonder if the so called priest reads his bible

7. He said after God said let there be light, it took the sun 50 million years to appear. It didn't happen instantly.

8. He said any Christian gathering or church you enter and hear testimony time, just stand up and leave because they want to scam you

9. He said Anyone who tells you that a spirit will make you rich is a fraudster. Such beliefs only existed in mythologies.

10. He said," Stop taking sick people to the Church for healing. It is a church not a hospital. Stop going to the Church to prosper materially. It is a Church not a business centre.

11. He said praying and calling on the God of so and so, is wrong. E.g God of Elijah, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, God of Papa J, God of adoration ministry etc.

12. He said " Jesus did not show any desire for crowd, neither did he ask anyone to gather crowd for him. Those who are looking for crowd for Jesus are not doing it for Jesus but for their own pocket, power and ego.

13. He said spirit cannot control the physical or determine what happens in the physical world. First he argued that spirit does not exist until intelligent people bashed him and reset his brain with facts, he then concluded that spirit exist but cannot control or determine what happens in the physical world, which is still wrong

I will update with other things He said, as I remember them

People chear him up each time he drops this trash, especially people that does not read their bible or know the stands of the church or atheist. He has fans because sometimes he does give away and this makes hopeless people's to keep cheering him up instead of talking sense into him.

I wonder if the Bishop that ordained him or the priests in his parish are aware of what this man is doing and the damage it does to Catholicism.

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by michlins(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
I'm still waiting for one thing he said that is wrong so let me know when you get to that point

Until then, you're just another indoctrinated child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Naijanascam: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
He is absolutely right......he is just applying common sense like those that brought the gospel to you...... how can you take a sick patient to the church instead of hospital......
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery please

2 Likes

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Felimax(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Holy Spirit will be throwing people up and down? That is evil spirit not Holy Spirit.

They keep deceiving themselves and kept lying in the name of Holy Spirit.

Our Sister company secretary came one morning and gave the security man money only for us to see the whole thing on Facebook that she heard it loud and clear that the Holy Spirit told her to bless the security man. She recorded the whole process even as the elderly man was praying for her, uploaded to Facebook without his knowledge. I was really angry and thought she may have given him a huge some of money.

I confronted him why he will allow such video be made of him and uploaded to Facebook? The poor man said he was never aware she was videoing him. That it was #1000 she gave him on top Holy Spirit head o!

If you see this Lady Mary nor holy reach her. That is the nonsense people wants to believe and it's so annoying.

The Priest makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Dollarseeker: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Naijanascam:
He is absolutely right......he is just applying common sense like those that brought the gospel to you...... how can you take a sick patient to the church instead of hospital......
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery please
you are wrong. A sick man was taken to Jesus, they had to make a hole on the roof and drop down the sick man. Jesus healed many sick people inside the synagogue, they went to him for healing. Saying that people should not take their sick ones to church for healing, is totally wrong. Na u need brain reset
Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Dollarseeker: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Felimax:
Holy Spirit will be throwing people up and down? That is evil spirit not Holy Spirit.

They keep deceiving themselves and kept lying in the name of Holy Spirit.
u don't get it. This priest said people falling down while being prayed for is totally scam. He even said why does the white in USA, Canada etc not fall too while being prayed for. Go to USA and see people fall down, even in one of Mbakas video, Mbaka narrated how the people he prayed for in USA fell down. I even sent the fake priest that video, he couldn't say anything
Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Naijanascam: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dollarseeker:
you are wrong. A sick man was taken to Jesus, they had to make a hole on the roof and drop down the sick man. Jesus healed many sick people inside the synagogue, they went to him for healing. Saying that people should not take their sick ones to church for healing, is totally wrong. Na u need brain reset

Do the church GOs and other high ranking individuals present their sick ones to the said jesus?......... rather they fly them abroad for quality medical assistance..... This is sacarsim I think grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by Felimax(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dollarseeker:
u don't get it. This priest said people falling down while being prayed for is totally scam. He even said why does the white in USA, Canada etc not fall too while being prayed for. Go to USA and see people fall down, even in one of Mbakas video, Mbaka narrated how the people he prayed for in USA fell down. I even sent the fake priest that video, he couldn't say anything

So how do you confirm it was the Holy Spirit that was blowing people out of proportion?
Black man!

I was a videographer of at least three Pentecostal churches and all through my career not once have I seen the Camera crew blown out of proportion. I am a very sound Catholic and though I worked in those Pentecostal churches I have never for once felt the kind of gentle Spirit found in the Catholic Church.

I still work with some of those churches but the truth is a lot of people don't know the secret behind those dramas you see.
I have worked with Pastors, Apostles and Prophetess and one beautiful thing about it all is that the Spirit of God is very unique.

Before my wedding they gave several reasons why my wedding should go their way which I bluntly refused because what my Spirit told me from beginning was totally different as a result of that they refuse to help me.

I have spent almost all I had and could not afford to buy more then in my dream the message came that I should not worry that He will feed my guest with the little I had and there will be leftovers. Instantly, I woke up I told Him I believe He has spoken to me and I resigned all to Him. Omo on the day of wedding we were looking for people to eat and still took a cooler of rice back home. All my pastor friends including my uncle who is a G.O did not attend. God blessed me beyond my expectations.

I still went back with my spouse to appreciate them anyway.

1 Like

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by JealousCobra(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dollarseeker:
This man that calls himself Fada Chidi Angelo Unegbu does not deserve to be a priest in the Catholic Church. Though I don't know if he is a real priest or a fake, but this so called man Fada Chidi is disgracing the Catholic Church and taking many souls to hell with his wrong teachings about Christianity and the Catholic Church.

I explore the bishops and other well meaning priest to look into this matter and either sanction him for misleading the faithfuls or do something about him before it gets worse.

Here is what the so called priest preaches and propagates online

1. He said the Holy Spirit does not fall people down while they pray for them. He said all those people falling down while they are being prayed for, are liars.

2. He said there is nothing like spiritual wife or spiritual husband.

3. He said there is nothing like ritual money e.g money or wealth gotten through charms or magical powers like human sacrifice or ritual etc.

4. He said people should go back to their traditional ways of life (you know those kind of evil cultures with charms or magic). He calls it science.

5. He said God cannot make you rich, forgetting that God gives wisdom to creat wealth and unmerited favours to people etc. Even God says in the bible that he gives wealth and makes people rich. Read ur Bible.

6. He said the story of Adam and eve I.e the creation story is a myth...that is, something that never happened, just a story, forgetting that in the book of like, Jesus ancestry was traced down to Adam. I wonder if the so called priest reads his bible

7. He said after God said let there be light, it took the sun 50 million years to appear. It didn't happen instantly.

8. He said any Christian gathering or church you enter and hear testimony time, just stand up and leave because they want to scam you

9. He said Anyone who tells you that a spirit will make you rich is a fraudster. Such beliefs only existed in mythologies.

10. He said," Stop taking sick people to the Church for healing. It is a church not a hospital. Stop going to the Church to prosper materially. It is a Church not a business centre.

11. He said praying and calling on the God of so and so, is wrong. E.g God of Elijah, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, God of Papa J, God of adoration ministry etc.

12. He said " Jesus did not show any desire for crowd, neither did he ask anyone to gather crowd for him. Those who are looking for crowd for Jesus are not doing it for Jesus but for their own pocket, power and ego.

13. He said spirit cannot control the physical or determine what happens in the physical world. First he argued that spirit does not exist until intelligent people bashed him and reset his brain with facts, he then concluded that spirit exist but cannot control or determine what happens in the physical world, which is still wrong

I will update with other things He said, as I remember them

People chear him up each time he drops this trash, especially people that does not read their bible or know the stands of the church or atheist. He has fans because sometimes he does give away and this makes hopeless people's to keep cheering him up instead of talking sense into him.

I wonder if the Bishop that ordained him or the priests in his parish are aware of what this man is doing and the damage it does to Catholicism.

I need the fada's contact if you get, let me help you insult his generations 🤔🤔😎
Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by yomi007k(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dollarseeker:

The Father you are talking about is actually speaking the truth.

You however need to get your brain checked.

1 Like

Re: This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
You're stupid for referring to our traditional religion as evil. The white men who brought Christianity have the same options as him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Devotion To His Word / Leading Without Tears / End Is Not Yet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.