Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa (9870 Views)

INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa / INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by etokhana: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2023

*BAYELSA GUBER POLL: APC CONDEMNS ATTEMPTS TO MOVE COLLATION OF BRASS LGA TO YENAGOA*

Our attention has been drawn to brazen efforts by Governor Duoye Diri and his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to unlawfully and unduly pressure the independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to move collation of results of Brass Local Government Area to Yenagoa, the State capital.

Brass, remarkably, is a major stronghold of our great party where the people have voted massively for our candidate, Timipre Sylva. The move is clearly a calculated attempt to manipulate the result of the votes in favour of the PDP.

INEC must stand its ground and collate the votes of Brass LGA in Brass as mandated by law before moving to Yenagoa for the final state collation.

We also vehemently condemn Governor Diri’s fervent incitement of violent protests at the Peace Park in Yenagoa. This is utterly irresponsible and a violation of his oath of office as Governor. The people of Bayelsa deserve to vote and have results of the election declared in peace and safety. Governor Diri must stand down on his attempt to set Bayelsa state ablaze and uphold the important duty of his office as the Chief Security Officer of Bayelsa State.

Signed:
*Felix Morka, Esq.*
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by slivertongue: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
election in Nigeria is something else.

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Tojan: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
As usual grin

That's politicians for you

3 Likes

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by socialmediaman: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why is it difficult to conduct credible elections? Why do we still act like this in 2023?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Kendo93: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Is alright
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by kuntash: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC.....

Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by bankyblue(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why carrying out? Abeg make them do make we rest jare..

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
etokhana:

Yenagoa-DINO grin

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Houseofglam7(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sickening 🤢
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by iamtardey: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:
as in ehn o lor farrr bunch of rouges everytime sha

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Geonigga(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC has bastardised the electoral system in Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Jonnyuk33: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
socialmediaman:
Why is it difficult to conduct credible elections? Why do we still act like this in 2023?
until there is change of attitude from our politicians there won't be credible polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Chetas81(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:
the citizen are not angel

2 Likes

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by garfield1: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:

Why shy away from condemning pdp

3 Likes

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Chetas81(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
socialmediaman:
manipulation mentality remain in this part of the

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
I think, we none -Kogites where the ones clamouring for Dino's governorship, it seems he's not too popular among the people in the state

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Chetas81(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
nyemeregi:
Malpractice everywhere
based on the citizen mentality
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Chetas81(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I think, we none -Kogites where the ones clamouring for Dino's governorship, it seems he's not too popularity among the people in the state
awon éyan HUSHPUPPY
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by AAA593: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Breaking :

Sylva suffers major set back as 24,000 voodoo
votes in Nembe Constituency 3 cancelled

The Governorship candidate of the All
Progressive Congress (APC), Chief Timipre
Sylva has suffered a huge set back following
the cancellation of the over 24,000 controversial
votes purportedly recorded in Ward 11,12 and
13 of Mini, Ikensi and Oluasiri in Nembe Local
Government area of the State.

The cancellation followed the protest by
stakeholders particularly members of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the hijack
of election materials by APC thugs in Nembe-
Bassambiri and refusal to allow voters
including supporters of the PDP to cast a single
vote.

The PDP also alleged that most of the votes
purportedly recorded by the APC in the area
were cooked and are voodoo votes that should
be cancelled.

The votes from Mini, Ikensi and Oluasiri
communities were thereby cancelled after the
INEC officials reviewed the PDP arguments.

Confirming the development, the PDP agent for
the Ward, Douglas Etulankimor Sampson said it
was regrettable for APC to deny almost 30,000
voters in the ward opportunity to cast their
votes.
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by AAA593: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Douye diri is dealing with APC woto woto

3 Likes

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Tboymessiah(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by AAA593: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Inec reject nembe basambiri results
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by slivertongue: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Why shy away from condemning pdp

when PDP was in power I condemned them. Without PDP rising against PDP riggings there won't others parties thriving in the political space. I have never supported or justified rigging. My Life is beyond the abstract called party.

Any party that wins in a transparent conduct benefits the polity and society. If the party or person I support wins I want it clean because that gives the electorates a hold on the winner but if he loses it should also be transparent. Today's Nigeria is shambolic because most of those who make decisions for the people ain't the choice of the people but a choice of some coterie of crooks.
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by StreetFight: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okay nah

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Apc dey complain pdp dey complain
Make una dey play

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by DesChyko: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
Just 3 states o, see how the process is fraught with irregularities and what nots. And the Nigerian courts offered their stamp to confirm that the last outing that was nationwide was flawless ☺️

Little wonder the masses don't turn up for elections, and have so little faith in the Nigeria project. I got report from my hometown in Imo, that only 1 person voted in a PU in the community. It's condemnable to not observe the civic duty but what does it matter when the courts can just see through an arrangement made irrespective of the people's choice. In contrast, during the presidential elections, 142 queued up here to endorse LP.

Despite the obvious apathy in this current elections, something beautiful is happening on paper. APC alone somehow managed to cook up 540,308 votes in a no-show election while the total number of voters in the 2023 presidential election for all parties with a better turn up was 459,000. 😎
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Mitsurugi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
angry cry
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by adioolayi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
PDP don run APC street for Bayelsa...

The game na the game..

2 Likes

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:

when PDP was in power I condemned them. Without PDP rising against PDP riggings there won't others parties thriving in the political space. I have never supported or justified rigging. My Life is beyond the abstract called party.

Any party that wins in a transparent conduct benefits the polity and society. If the party or person I support wins I want it clean because that gives the electorates a hold on the winner but if he loses it should also be transparent. Today's Nigeria is shambolic because most of those who make decisions for the people ain't the choice of the people but a choice of some coterie of crooks.
you didn't condemn PDP in your initial comment before your attention was drawn to it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. / Philip Aivoji Emerges Lagos PDP Chairman / Soludo Appointed National Leader Of APGA By The Party's NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.