Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK (60927 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
pansophist:
At the very basic, sex is an act that validates your imperfection. That as useless as you are, someone finds you good enough to be naked with, be physically vulnerable with, trust you, and fork you.

Which begs the question, how do rapists find satisfaction with forced sex nitori olorun? shocked

If this guy has been desired before by a woman that genuinely wants him, rape would be disgusting. For your spec in a woman to dress her best, come look for you in your ghetto, with hungry eyes, waiting to be sexually devoured by you, is heavenly.

Men that do rape and patronize prostitutes (especially the fat, ugly, potbellied ones), una dey try I swear. Salute grin

I don't know how it's like in the mind of a rapist and I don't ever wish to know. I am reminded of a character I read of from a novel - she's like some sort of psychologist and she liked to interview sociopaths. Or is it psychopaths? But serial killers sha. And it goes beyond just seeking fir professional knowledge. She had a morbid curiosity for the reasons behind their actions. The guy would kill and butcher women, and he'd write an anonymous letter about his feelings to this lady... I really hated her for it, and she was always taunting one of the main characters. I think she was later killed by the same guy but I can't recall.

So anyway, I don't think there's anything to understand about a rapist's psyche. One thing I do know is that is about power for them: they never approach women who are willing to sell sex, and when they do approach such women, they still rape them.

Here's a screenshot about the lady I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by E2000: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
He should be flogged first before anything else.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by wowcatty: 4:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Rape is an igbo hallmark so keep your advice.
And I didn't go past the firstline of your trash, so I don't know what the barking all about. Beneath it all the rapist is igbo, all you criminals use Yoruba names.

Ddeliverer007:

Stop raping girls. So Abiola tijani raised money from mining skulls and traveled to UK, just to go and rape a young girl? Why? Is it a DNA problem with Yoruba Muslims? Is it the culture or is it the religion? Cos I’m trying to investigate what could be the problem. Is it the Yoruba or is it the Muslim or is it the combination of both. You have to help me here. What is wrong with you people??

Look at your President, a drug dealer, a certificate forger, an identity thief.?? What is wrong with you people? How can you travel to UK to rape a girl? He has asked that girl out nicely, I’m sure the girl will accept him. But why do you guys rape? Are you people cursed? Is there a curse in your gene? What pleasure do you derive from forcing a girl and penetrating her? Low self esteem? Or madness? Which is it? Cos it’s obvious you enjoy raping vulnerable girls little wonder you are defending your brother ABIOLA TIJANI
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Rape is an igbo hallmark so keep your advice.
And I didn't go past the firstline of your trash, so I don't know what the barking all about. Beneath it all the rapist is igbo, all you criminals use Yoruba names.

Wow. So this Abiola that raped a girl is actually a chinedu and tinubu that forged certificate, stole identity and dealt on drugs is actually a chukwuma 😂😂😂. May Allah have mercy on your soul because God won’t.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by wowcatty: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2023
Stop flogging yourself to death over lies.
The rapist is probably an igbo because you are by far the most rapists. You igbo criminals always use Yoruba names. Can you say why you use Yoruba names and claim to come from Yorubaland. Yoruba don't forge documents, igbos do. President Tinubu went to CSU and the school confirmed that. Peter Obi is the one who killed his brother to take up his identity because he was a woman, so stop projecting Peter Obi on our amiable president.

Ddeliverer007:

Wow. So this Abiola that raped a girl is actually a chinedu and tinubu that forged certificate, stole identity and dealt on drugs is actually a chukwuma 😂😂😂. May Allah have mercy on your soul because God won’t.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Wotowotoman: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2023
ukaface:
Let me be petty based on what I noticed

If to say na thread about Igbo caught with drugs from the first page to the last na bashing and insults to igbos go full everywhere.

This guy is Yoruba and the thread is close to being void of any tribal link…. Hmmmmm

Anyways… ndi ofe nmanu come and see o

This one, instead of him to go and do soapy to calm himself e go succumb to devil, see his life. Was he thinking he would get away with it? I don’t feel sorry for him sha.

See them
Nigerian men, most sort after
With their dorti character
‘ Nigerian women are mistakes… yenyenyen’
See their representative

Hmmmm 🤔
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I don't know how it's like in the mind of a rapist and I don't ever wish to know. I am reminded of a character I read of from a novel - she's like some sort of psychologist and she liked to interview sociopaths. Or is it psychopaths? But serial killers sha. And it goes beyond just seeking fir professional knowledge. She had a morbid curiosity for the reasons behind their actions. The guy would kill and butcher women, and he'd write an anonymous letter about his feelings to this lady... I really hated her for it, and she was always taunting one of the main characters. I think she was later killed by the same guy but I can't recall.

So anyway, I don't think there's anything to understand about a rapist's psyche. One thing I do know is that is about power for them: they never approach women who are willing to sell sex, and when they do approach such women, they still rape them.

Here's a screenshot of the lady I'm talking about.

What you said might be true, but some rapists are just horney, it is as simple as that.

Sometimes, science complicates all these things. Lots of men can't get sex, are too broke for prostitutes, and just have to fork somehow. So raping is the easy way out, and the heat of the moment makes the consequence irrelevant.

Lil Wayne said it best. After I cuum, I come to my senses cool

Getting sex is a problem for lots of men, and few of them will rape instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Gerrard59:
When we call out these crimes and their perpetrators, foolish bastards with smelly preek wandering across Nairaland will label one a sImP as that is their favourite word as a result of the dearth in proper vocabularies due to poor education from primary levels. I am yet to read a tale about a recent Nigerian woman who sexually harassed a citizen in this UK wey open border for Nigerians. As it is, it is logical for a White European lady, and I dare say a black British-bred girl, to scream or run away when approached by a black African migrant. My parents always called out signs of indiscipline across boards because of the belief that if it is not called out, outsiders would one day label the insiders a bad name. To prevent it, you condemn their atrocities even though they look, speak like you or are from the same ethnic group or race.

As it is, even if you mean no harm, that girl is scarred for life and would dissociate from doing anything with a black man, and rightfully so. Tomorrow, the grown-up bastards will chant rAcIsM. Develop their societies so they don't roam about like vagabonds, mbanu! Behave accordingly like a proper human being, no!

That said, the UK and, indeed, wider Europe have weak laws which are not culturally compatible with the calibre of migrants they receive daily. This is where I admire wealthy Asian countries; you will be jailed, tortured and deported. In extreme cases, you get hanged, no ifs or buts. To ensure a safe society for your inhabitants, you must deal with crime ruthlessly, brutally, thoroughly and mercilessly. You should be HARD on them. Don't pity them. Don't forgive. Don't forget. Hold that grudge till the perpetrator is dealt with. Deal with them in such a way they will never forget. You must be so hardddddd. If you give them an inch, they will take a yard, so don't give them that inch!

DEAL WITH THEM!

Exactly.

This is why I like the Chinese law of death to drug pushers. No need for jail time, no need for mercy, no need for extradition, no need for projection to the devil, just straight off killing. Waste him. He is a scum.

One will be very evil to travel thousands of miles away to addict children's with drugs, just to make money and put his own children back in Africa in school.

You won't accept if others show evil to your children, but you are showing evil to theirs. And also the other cost Nigerians pay because we share the same nationality with these criminals.

The difficulties associated with getting a visa as a Nigerian are directly linked to the evil our kinsmen commit abroad. Burundi for example is the poorest country in the world with a minimum wage of about 10 USD a month.

You don't see their nationals doing evil abroad. Their passport still goes to some countries Nigerians can't enter without a visa (eg Singapore, The Philippines).

What a shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.