Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks (38577 Views)

Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by nairalanda1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Depression leading to suicide is a hidden thing
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Ohibenemma(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dd
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by 90dbest: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tinubu has done it again.
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by QuinModah(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
That's why I left Nigeria army ..thank God am better now, spent two years was receiving 128k monthly as a second lieutenant, but the envy , hates and death threat was much cos I did not give you to the oga at all, am working in another govt place am okay , money is not everything but peace of mind is all
My sister people don't know the pressure in NA
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Franknews1: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
You made it Possible for me to become Governor - Obaseki tells Oshiomole
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V3GZ_aPO6c
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by viodemus: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
RIP. chai.

Every day by day, the terrorist extremist, that are camouflage with the few that don't know, are systematically removing them. This is my theory. The terrorist amongst the sham forces, which are more than the diligent ones, might be mad that he probably questioned a tactic or strategy, maybe in regards to boko haram/ISIS; or maybe he supported opening up the equality in the forces, so they timed him, to silence him. Another word on the street, was that they thought he voiced support for the great state of Israel and the Great USA.

May God comfort his family. So unfortunate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by LeoDeKing: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
That's why I left Nigeria army ..thank God am better now, spent two years was receiving 128k monthly as a second lieutenant, but the envy , hates and death threat was much cos I did not give room to the oga at all, am working in another govt place am okay , money is not everything but peace of mind is all
Stop lying, you were never in the army.

To burst your bubble, which year did you join?

From your answer, I will tell you where the lie is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
I saw hell sister, it was not easy, promotion was not coming in cos I did not give room
QuinModah:
My sister people don't know the pressure in NA

1 Like

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by NaijaCover(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
And who are you to say I was lying, I quite the Nigeria airforce this September to a better career, I was serving at Nigeria airforce base in ibadan
LeoDeKing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by HORLADY(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Not surprise
A whole lot of unresolved death/murder in the military
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by LeoDeKing: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
And who are you to say I was lying, I quite the Nigeria airforce this September to a better career, I was serving at Nigeria airforce base in ibadan
Confirmed, you are lying.
There is no rank as Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Air force.

9 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
That's why I left Nigeria airforce ..thank God am better now, spent two years was receiving 128k monthly as a second lieutenant, but the envy , hates and death threat was much cos I did not give room to the oga at all, am working in another govt place am okay , money is not everything but peace of mind is all

My dear you must've seen a lot during your serviced day's
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by sslcrypt: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

There was no need responding to the clown.

1 Like

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Freelance363: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Because there can never be a meaningful investigation carried out in this country, anything and everything keeps happening.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by U09ce: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:
There's a whole lotta evil unsaid going on in the Army, who can tell??

I spent a whole year, day in day out in a Air Force base for a whole year, no death of personnel was recorded both officers and soldiers but anytime we happen to attend Army barracks for any mess function or inter competition, you'd always see a postal bill of deceased Army personnel and they're always changing it week in, month out.

Too much jealousy, too much superiority issues, too much power seeking men

Army personnel are more vulnerable to dangers compared to AF. So nothing mysterious about the higher death figures

1 Like

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Popeonah(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
E don reach the extent if anything happens to any force or uniform man I will not bother, even if I see them dying by the road side I go pass without noticing him or her. No hate just deleted anything like acceptance from my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by regenerateman(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

How can an air force rank be second lieutenant? (Quit)

4 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by damkin24(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

After you have supported Tinubu into office, you are now claiming to care about Nigerians, did you give this type of advice during GEJ's time because the difference in their administrations is very far....

Back to the topic:

The story looks somehow....
But when they asked you now you will start shouting nobody voted for Tinubu.
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pilot Officer (Pl Off)
This is the level of commissioned Officer that is the lowest. Also, it is the rank that freshly commissioned regular cadets are given when they receive their commission—equivalent in the Army to a second lieutenant and a midshipman in the Navy
LeoDeKing:

Confirmed, you are lying.
There is no rank as Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Air force.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pilot Officer (Pl Off)
This is the level of commissioned Officer that is the lowest. Also, it is the rank that freshly commissioned regular cadets are given when they receive their commission—equivalent in the Army to a second lieutenant and a midshipman in the Navy
regenerateman:

How can an air force rank be second lieutenant? (Quit)
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Popeonah:
E don reach the extent if anything happens to any force or uniform man I will not bother, even if I see them dying by the road side I go pass without noticing him or her. No hate just deleted anything like acceptance from my heart

Hmmmmmmm my brother I understand your grief but all shall be well
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by asobo1: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
That's why I left Nigeria airforce ..thank God am better now, spent two years was receiving 128k monthly as a second lieutenant, but the envy , hates and death threat was much cos I did not give room to the oga at all, am working in another govt place am okay , money is not everything but peace of mind is all
128k basic salary?
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Teenaira: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lovenorth:
You can never see a Nigerian politician committing suicide

Please watch out for Dino. I really feel for him.
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by LeoDeKing: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Pilot Officer (Pl Off)
Regular cadets are commissioned as Second Lieutenant in the Army.
Sub Lieutenant in the Navy
Pilot Officers in the Airforce

Also, you left because you were not promoted after 2 years since you were not "giving" it to the oga, lol.

Is it every year you are expecting promotion even if you were "giving" the oga?

5 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Brendaniel: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
damkin24:

But when they asked you now you will start shouting nobody voted for Tinubu.

People voted for him but no where near what INEC gave him....

1 Like

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Nazgul: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timagex:
If a captain of the Nigerian army truly committed suicide, then, something is seriously wrong somewhere!!

Captain o!! Very important rank!!

The picture up there is obviously from when he was still a lieutenant. That's two stars.

RIP to the fallen soldier man.
Yea, he's putting on a lieutenant rank. Captain is 3 stars.

Captains are middle ranked officers...so my best guess is that he got himself into a mess with his superiors and felt suicide was the only way out, or he was secretly eliminated, or he was tired of the country like most people are.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Teenaira: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

To burst your bubble, which year did you join?

From your answer, I will tell you where the lie is.

He has given us a lot of information about himself. Can you also give us some information about you as it relates to the armed forces.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by LeoDeKing: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Teenaira:

He has given us a lot of information about himself. Can you also give us some information about you as it relates to the armed forces.
Do I have to be in the armed forces to know about it? A person just said he left the airforce as a second lieutenant, does that sound correct to you? Is just like saying you were in the army as ASP, do you have to be in the police to this is pure lamba?

Meanwhile, I stayed in the army barracks as a Corp member for almost one year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Coolcat95: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Den kill am hang am🤔dis people sense no go kill Dem 😁🤭
Re: Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks by Blitzerz: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Eliminating christians in the army

We know the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.