Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win (2203 Views)

'Shonekan Saved The Ship Of State From Sinking': Buhari, Jonathan Lead Tributes / Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by vanitybutiwanti: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
As for you, how did Wike even come into the subject?

Many Many people predicted that Dino didn't stand a chance, not just Wike!

So how exactly did it have to be Wike you brought up?

Is Wike from Kogi?
Is Wike even from North East?
Did Wike contest in the election?

Who are the PDP leaders in Kogi who said Wike is their leader??

This fucker expels more shit from his mouth in 1 minute than he does from his asss in three years.

It is only in a beer parlour one would just throw random unconnected statements like that...

People mumu sha for this country.
shut up, anywhere you see wikes name, you get riled up. Get lost and get a life

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by vanitybutiwanti: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
I could remember saying that Amaechi had more principle and integrity than Wike.

But smarter? I challenge you to post and quote me, where I ever typed that Amaechi was smarter than Wike.

If you can't do that then you need to ask around, if Lai Mohamed had anything to do with your conception.

WTF!
Which principles? Principles that made him use Rivers money to support buhari, principles that made him kill innocent people in Abonema in 2019, you're a foooool

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by nlreserve: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Britishpea:

Which Obi? Abeg commot him name for this subject. He is not even fit to be a local govt chairman. He became a governor by carrying Anambra people handicap.
And what APC and Tinubu are carrying Nigeria right now is legicap abi?
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by nlreserve: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2023
meditator:
Abeg allow us to breath. Obi that is not even fit to be a PTA Chairman in a good school with national outlook, is the one u said they worked against. Even the religious warlord worked against himself
Are u happy with the condition of Nigeria right now?
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by meditator(m): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2023
nlreserve:
Are u happy with the condition of Nigeria right now?
I'm not happy but its certainly better than the Anambara that the religious warlord governed. In as much as we are still growing, its not an excuse to be bittered or handover the country to an IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by nlreserve: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2023
meditator:
I'm not happy but its certainly better than the Anambara that the religious warlord governed. In as much as we are still growing, its not an excuse to be bittered or handover the country to an IPOB terrorist
U are comparing a state u have never being to to a Nigeria u are not enjoying. Sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Where Are The Saints? / We Never Said We'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan-acf / Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.