Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

"My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) (495 Views)

Couples Not Staying Together / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by OndoNews: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
"My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO)

Nigerian woman Princess Janet reflects on marrying a man who wasn’t her physical preference, sharing that even her sister found him handsome.

She humorously speculates if her “village people” influenced her perception.

Princess reveals her ideal preference but emphasizes the importance of accepting God’s plan over personal preferences.

Read what she said below:

“My hubby was not my spec. “I remember discussing with my sister after my hubby made his intention known that he wants to marry me. “I told my sister he wasn’t handsome, I said he was just there sha.

“My sister said, send his picture let me see, I sent it and she was like are you sure village people haff not use chew gum to cover your eyes like this. “How can you say this handsome man is not fine” she said.

“Looking back, I don’t know if it is because Dark, tall and pink lip is my spec or village people actually tried to cover my eye with chew gum, for me not to see say na fine bobo.”..

Click Below To Watch Video:

https://rovingupdates.com/my-hubby-was-not-my-spec-wife-says-after-years-of-staying-together-video/
Re: "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by Evolutionism: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Useless people.

I blame the Mumu He-Goats more.
Re: "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by Blackmoran(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
One thing I fear the most about relationship with the opposite sex.. is the fear that her attraction to me is based on been a provider..
Most men in relationship are just provider...
I will rather be with someone that is attracted to me intimately anytime she thinks of me the first thing that comes to her mind is naughty things she will be doing with me the rest can fall second or third place...
Re: "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by Tjra: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
This one na old news na
Re: "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
OndoNews:
Read what she said below:
“My hubby was not my spec. “I remember discussing with my sister after my hubby made his intention known that he wants to marry me. “I told my sister he wasn’t handsome, I said he was just there sha.
“My sister said, send his picture let me see, I sent it and she was like are you sure village people haff not use chew gum to cover your eyes like this. “How can you say this handsome man is not fine” she said.
“Looking back, I don’t know if it is because Dark, tall and pink lip is my spec or village people actually tried to cover my eye with chew gum, for me not to see say na fine bobo.”..
Op, she simply said outlou what most people do but don't openly admit. undecided

Her husband probably thinks the same of her but he would pretend that her voicing it makes her a worse monster than he or something. undecided
Re: "My Hubby Was Not My Spec"  Wife Says After Years Of Staying Together (VIDEO) by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Blackmoran:
One thing I fear the most about relationship with the opposite sex.. is the fear that her attraction to me is based on been a provider..
Most men in relationship are just provider...
I will rather be with someone that is attracted to me intimately anytime she thinks of me the first thing that comes to her mind is naughty things she will be doing with me the rest can fall second or third place...
Is your attraction to her any bit more wholesome? Come on... stop lying to yourself.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Affordable Food Can One Eat Ones In A Day To Survive / House Help On Demand / Fake Insecticides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.