Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu (17021 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Tribunal: Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Atiku, PDP / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Sillymoderators: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol you guys can't let go of that man obi. Bros am talking about governorship election not presidential. You guys are just ridiculous 😂🤣😂
You are the most ridiculous person here!
You said it was thuggery because Uzodinma won all the local government and I used Obi to draw comparison!
What is my business with Obi? Someone that is dead and buried politically.....Obi my foot!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Sillymoderators: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

That state was relatively peaceful until the thug Uzodinma was imposed by APC's supreme court judges
Peace my foot.... keep crying sir!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
no peace for the wicked.
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Peace my foot.... keep crying sir!
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
His oppositions were not viable and serious.

The moment I saw the candidates of other parties, I knew the guy don get him return ticket already.

The other person(tho them be birds of a that can give him a very serious problem is out of PDP moment before the primary elections period, and the other one is late.
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Values1:

APC is an evil party. God forbid bad thing

Better than LP of obi faction in a million way.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by NairaMaster1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Xscape1993:
Down within you, you know you did not win. Let us keep deceiving ourselves in this country.

Sure. From his appreciation he know the people didn't vote him, hence INEC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by gratefulheart(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Trained by PDP now ruling with APC, he survived all the gang up, hatred, bitterness, insults and abuse.
A man of foresight.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
The support he is enjoying today is majorly from outside his zone.

helinues:
Uzodinjo, the street rugged politician.

Congratulations sir on your reelection

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by mastermaestro(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Let me step on hurt nerves right now. grin Fact is most opposition party candidates fail largely because of poor campaign machinery, shallow campaign strategies, insufficient grass-roots mobilization mechanism, and low financing.

When dealing with an incumbent, you have to outmatch him in many areas. Incumbents have all the instrument of state at their disposal. So, relying solely on popular disenchantment among the people as a an opposition candidate is a quick way to fail. That the people are unhappy with the present government does not mean they will automatically vote for you. Most opposition candidates lack real strategists.

Election in this part of the world is war, tricks, propaganda, mudslinging and bull fight. grin Opposition candidates will always cry because them nor sabi the tricks. Power is not given. Power is taken.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by joefelin2345: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Xscape1993:
Down within you, you know you did not win. Let us keep deceiving ourselves in this country.
Exactly my brother. But at the same time asking his opponents in other parties to join hands in uplifting the State. Is that not Bougie mentality?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by smartr: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Values1:

I lay curse on all the Nigerians that supported Buhari in 2015. Look at where the country is now…
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by hafeeanubasy: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Values1:

And LP ,the IDP camp for thrashed PDP members and few APC members is an holy,Godly ,heavenly and divine party?

You need deliverance from MUMUISM,Stupidity and GenZism

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by nairalanda1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

And LP ,the IDP camp for thrashed PDP members and few APC members is an holy,Godly ,heavily and divine party?

You need deliverance from MUMUISM,Stupidity and GenZism

APC still is a bad party. They won last time because the oppositon was divided.

You guys should stop supporting APC and PDP ...
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Blaze14k: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are the most ridiculous person here!
You said it was thuggery because Uzodinma won all the local government and I used Obi to draw comparison!
What is my business with Obi? Someone that is dead and buried politically.....Obi my foot!

Why u taking it too personal. Does this convo warrant u to start insulting obi for no reason. Na so una go carry hate full una body. Election is over move on fa.ggot
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by hafeeanubasy: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairalanda1:

APC still is a bad party. They won last time because the oppositon was divided.

You guys should stop supporting APC and PDP ...

.but support LP ,the IDP camp for thrashed PDP members and few APC members which is an holy,Godly ,heavenly and divine party?

😆 😆

No be every body mumu like you now.
Look for a better way to market your IDP camp of a party

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Sillymoderators: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why u taking it too personal. Does this convo warrant u to start insulting obi for no reason. Na so una go carry hate full una body. Election is over move on fa.ggot
Lmao 😂🤣...my brother you go school at all?
Is saying someone is politically dead an insult? No it is not sir.
We have already moved on, na una still dey cry over the election and supreme court judgement! My first comment was just for comparison basis thinking you will prove me wrong but here you are taking it too far
Enjoy the rest of your day sir....one love ❤️😘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by chubinwa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Values1:

Peter Obi should join APC if he wants to win election
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by hafeeanubasy: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao 😂🤣...my brother you go school at all?
Is saying someone is politically dead an insult? No it is not sir.
We have already moved on, na una still dey cry over the election and supreme court judgement! My first comment was just for comparison basis thinking you will prove me wrong but here you are taking it too far
Enjoy the rest of your day sir....one love ❤️😘
They don't want people to attack OBI at all lol 😆

But they can attack another politicians as if OBI is another jesus....most OBI slaves are GenZs

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Dodada: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politically AfghanEASTERNS are illiterates. How can you go ONE party at Presidential level, then go SEVERAL parties at state level? It should be the other way around so that you can benefit from federal investments and have a unified regional front to become politically relevant. This is what the Yorubas are very good at.
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by nairalanda1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

.but support LP ,the IDP camp for thrashed PDP members and few APC members which is an holy,Godly ,heavenly and divine party?

😆 😆

No be every body mumu like you now.
Look for a better way to market your IDP camp of a party

APC has not made things better.

If you are enjoying your hardship so be it. If you are enjoying, millions are suffering.

Anyway, i have no comments
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by hafeeanubasy: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairalanda1:

APC has not made things better.

If you are enjoying your hardship so be it. If you are enjoying, millions are suffering.

Anyway, i have no comments
Yes they haven't...PDP and their IDP camp LP are not anyway better ....Millions suffer more during PDP which LP was part off time ans they couldn't even point to any infrastructure!
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by nairalanda1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Yes they haven't...PDP and their IDP camp LP are not anyway better ....Millions suffer more during PDP which LP was part off time ans they couldn't even point to any infrastructure!

So why don't you vote out PDP,APC and LP?

Why are you supporting APC?

Anyway, enjoy your suffering. I done give up understanding Nigerians
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
UMU IGBO IN IMO,STOP YOUR HYPOCRICY. angry
Uzodinma made the heavily tribalistic buhari to finish d second Niger bridge into eastern regions that obj and Jonathan abandoned for 20years,Igbo's should forget the past and give Hope Uzodinma some credit,because you people are not sleeping at Onitsha head bridge again CELEBRATE HOPE UZODINMA DEAR NDI EAST AND STOP BEING HYPOCRITES. grin
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Jking20(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sham
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Jonjam269: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
According to obidots logic, democracy is always under threat once it's not going their way. Losers.
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by hafeeanubasy: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairalanda1:

So why don't you vote out PDP,APC and LP?

Why are you supporting APC?

Anyway, enjoy your suffering. I done give up understanding Nigerians
The same reason why you support LP!
You Gen Z should know that this is democracy and politics.No party is evil...you are free to support whichever party you like!

But branding one party as Godly and saints haven when we all know that its all LIEs is an insult to our collective intelligence
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by Sillymoderators: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

They don't want people to attack OBI at all lol 😆

But they can attack another politicians as if OBI is another jesus....most OBI slaves are GenZs
Exactly....🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by nairalanda1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

The same reason why you support LP!
You Gen Z should know that this is democracy and politics.No party is evil...you are free to support whichever party you like!

But branding one party as Godly and saints haven when we all know that its all LIEs is an insult to our collective intelligence

K.
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by kennethesan(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
...since they helped him win. Why not thank the electorates? Chio
Re: Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu by ud4u: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Let APC keep deceiving themselves because you can not deceive me and I believe some other reasonable Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.