Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara (12326 Views)

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Man, Fiancée And Five Others Kidnapped On Their Wedding Day In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by IyaTola: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2023
*DESCRIPTION:*

Anambra Billionaires' Investments in their home state are mostly Hotels and Nightclubs, according to someone in the know. Are hotels and nightclubs key to long term prosperity, or does it spell future trouble for the region?

In this financial fitness masterclass, we dive into engaging conversations that question traditional ideas about money, wealth, and success.

• Wealth Redefined: Beyond Gadgets, iPhones, and Burning Desires! Reflect on the tragic story of a young Nigerian who lost his life saving his iPhone. What does this incident teach us about the true meaning of wealth?

• Money Mindset Makeover: Plastic Bag vs. Designer Bag Challenge! Discover the power of prioritizing substance over style. Is a $5,000 plastic bag more valuable than a $5,000 Luis Vuitton bag with just $100 inside?

• Consumption vs. Merchant Mindsets: The Secrets to Wealth Unveiled! Uncover the dynamics between the consumption class and the merchant class. How do mindsets influence financial success in a market-based economy?

• The Rich Stay Rich, the Poor Stay Poor: Decoding the Wealth Paradox! Explore the paradoxical habits that either maintain or hinder financial prosperity. Discover the secrets to breaking the cycle of wealth or poverty.

• The Weaponization of Poverty in Nigeria: Breaking the Chains! Examine the detrimental impact of poverty as a tool of control in Nigeria. How can individuals break free from the cycle of weaponized poverty?

• Cash-Rich but Still Poor? The Shocking Reality Unveiled! Challenge the common notion that having cash equals wealth. Explore the deeper aspects of financial well-being beyond mere liquidity.

• The Real Estate Revolution: 2024's Cash Chase in Nigeria!
Anticipate the upcoming real estate boom in 2024 and the heightened demand for cash. Get ready for insights into strategic investments to navigate the changing landscape.

_*Subscribe for more thought-provoking discussions and practical strategies for financial fitness. *_

https:///KGYudaowHcnFqA3OBxAdGp

#WealthMindset #FinancialRevolution #NigeriaEconomy #nigerianbillionaires
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Theama(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Lasgidi90:
This insecurity of a thing go reach everybody.
Make we just dey play.

God forbid this statement undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by XerXers: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2023
iwaeda:

From. Ajasse-Ipo to Oloto, Egi-Owu, Okeya-Ipo, Igbaja, people used to move freely then. Nigeria is a captured state. grin grin grin grin grin
Because their region is captured because of their cowardice they wish the same for SE
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Antoeni(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2023
These Are The 3 Most Notorious States Right Now Kwara ,Benue & Niger State
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by soccerlite: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2023
iwaeda:

From. Ajasse-Ipo to Oloto, Egi-Owu, Okeya-Ipo, Igbaja, people used to move freely then. Nigeria is a captured state. grin grin grin grin grin

Omo igbomina re

Sighted
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Herbiodun09: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
What baffles me is when they say dem dey rehabilitate these kain ppl when caught. Just send them to hell
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by babzo(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:
These Are The 3 Most Notorious States Right Now Kwara ,Benue & Niger State

Kara? Really?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by nihinlade(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Igbaja to Okeode that people will trek in the evening without any fear. God where are we going in this country?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by aAK1(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2023
This is my local government o. Few weeks ago it was my village. It’s really sad. I remember when we were younger, we would say worse case if all goes bad, we will go back to the village. Not possible at this point. No part of nigeria is safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by MikaSoko(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2023
God will have mercy upon His servant and return him back safely in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Palazee(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Okpollo: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
And where was the god they were serving when all these were happening? I guess he was too must working in mysterious ways, so mysterious it's totally indistinguishable from radom chance.

Yeah, your god can only help them rest in peace. He can't intervene to save their lives when it was happening. Just like in Ozubulu church massacre, Owo church massacre, Reigners Bible church collapse.
God has no hand in the affairs of men the reason every man will be judged according to his works.
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by czarr(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2023
alobright17:

Where 2 or 3 are gathered God is there with them, his omnipresence and omini everything yet he will watch all these killings inside churches .

Yet somebody want me to believe that God truly exists? Lie lie white men that brought this God thing are wicked .
don't believe na, see this one who de beg u. Please by all means disbelieve that is your business. you don't have to keep mentioning it, the truth is that deep down your soul you know that there is a higher intelligence responsible for all that is around us...that is why you keep on disturbing yourself as if anybody force you to believe.

The reason you don't want to believe is because you don't like the idea that you will be judged by your actions. It's not a good feeling because you know your ways are evil, your thoughts are unrighteous. You are afraid of the light because it exposes the darkness in your soul...and you enjoy the darkness...you will rather remain in your unrighteousness but you hate the deep seated guilt that comes with it, so you try your best to convince yourself that God doesn't exist so you can find a little peace, but still peace evades you and so you have to latch on every negative news and convince yourself that it is proof that there is no God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Bad news
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Kog45(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Nigeria don finished if kidnapping and killing is occurring in Kwara State but guess what the Emir and most useless Kwara governor in history of the state will not say anything,well Ifelodun is a Yoruba LGA so it’s cool to them..Fulani extension going
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Kog45(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
soccerlite:

Omo igbomina re

Sighted
You are here shouting omo Igbomina and your lands are surrounded by Fulani with the backing of emir….
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by iwaeda: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2023
soccerlite:

Omo igbomina re

Sighted
Alale agbe oo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by iwaeda: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2023
aAK1:
This is my local government o. Few weeks ago it was my village. It’s really sad. I remember when we were younger, we would say worse case if all goes bad, we will go back to the village. Not possible at this point. No part of nigeria is safe
Ile ko labo isinmi oko ni Nigeria tawa yi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Tetraozonaitera: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Only one Religion is behind this. If you doubt me wait until the police captures these killers.

Everyone knows the Religion.

Even the people under the Religion reading this piece know it's their Religion.

It's not about hate.

It's about facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Desusi: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
And where was the god they were serving when all these were happening? I guess he was too must working in mysterious ways, so mysterious it's totally indistinguishable from radom chance.

Yeah, your god can only help them rest in peace. He can't intervene to save their lives when it was happening. Just like in Ozubulu church massacre, Owo church massacre, Reigners Bible church collapse.
Whom do you think God is? Peradventure, a god of thunder? Ogun,Mohammed?
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Eau01: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2023
To me, it's not a matter of insecurity but, seeing these herdmen as untouchable is the major problem. They brag about that they own Nigerias and perpetrating evil evewhery without been checked. Even, FG could not take any decisive action against them. It's high time we rose against them.
SIXTEENTH:
Insecurities challenges all over the states

God help us all and rest in peace to the departed soul
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Eau01:
To me, it's not a matter of insecurity but, seeing these herdmen as untouchable is the major problem. They brag about that they own Nigerias and perpetrating evil evewhery without been checked. Even, FG could not take any decisive action against them. It's high time we rose against them.

To rise up against them is not the issues at her hands here, because even though the youths decided to take up arms and resist those killer herdsmen then expect the government to come at you in full force for defending your right, also remember saboteurs lives amongst us.
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by JoeEeL(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

[s]God help us all and rest in peace to the departed soul[/s]

The typical black man's brain is so lazy which is why he easily slots in "God" to blank the void in fashioning a solution.
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by JoeEeL(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Islamization in full force

Anyone who still thinks this is a joke, I can only laugh at the person's idiocy.
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by soccerlite: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kog45:
You are here shouting omo Igbomina and your lands are surrounded by Fulani with the backing of emir….

What should I do?

Sey you go buy gun for me
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by alobright17(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
czarr:
don't believe na, see this one who de beg u. Please by all means disbelieve that is your business. you don't have to keep mentioning it, the truth is that deep down your soul you know that there is a higher intelligence responsible for all that is around us...that is why you keep on disturbing yourself as if anybody force you to believe.

The reason you don't want to believe is because you don't like the idea that you will be judged by your actions. It's not a good feeling because you know your ways are evil, your thoughts are unrighteous. You are afraid of the light because it exposes the darkness in your soul...and you enjoy the darkness...you will rather remain in your unrighteousness but you hate the deep seated guilt that comes with it, so you try your best to convince yourself that God doesn't exist so you can find a little peace, but still peace evades you and so you have to latch on every negative news and convince yourself that it is proof that there is no God.

Just talking in the nonsense, so as you believe you won't be judged abi ? Your mumu God hate sin yet he created sin ,your mumu God said before you were born he already know what you'll be yet he created sin and keep for you .

Mumu you hate pork but you buys pork and keeps at home what a confused soul .
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Chetas81(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

God help us all and rest in peace to the departed soul
GREEDY MENTALITY WON'T ALLOWED THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN TO REST, MILITARY OFFICER CANNOT DO IT, UNLESS WE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY AND OUR MINDSET TOWARDS MONEY
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by czarr(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
alobright17:

Just talking in the nonsense, so as you believe you won't be judged abi ? Your mumu God hate sin yet he created sin ,your mumu God said before you were born he already know what you'll be yet he created sin and keep for you .

Mumu you hate pork but you buys pork and keeps at home what a confused soul .
Lol...eehya
Sorry brother. It is well. I don't understand the rubbish you wrote cos me I dey chop pork wella. Thank you.

Why are you people always angry when God is mentioned. The same God that says I should love and pray for you lol. You can see that it's the darkness in you that opposes something that promotes good works.

Again I dey chop pork o.
Re: Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara by Cocolatti(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Known Gunmen or Unknown Gunmen. Pls be specific.

RIP to the dead.
UnGun Known men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head / Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos) / IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.