Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North (31611 Views)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / Israel Attacks Southern Lebanon In Retaliation To Rocket Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by newoffer: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
They are going after everything backed by IRan. Most Iran proxies and their arms are being decimated by Israel and US . Let IRan join the fight officially. You think this arbs like themselves to receive Palestine people to their country... No. With all the happenings around now. Nobody wants excess baggage
90dbest:
you Sabi the trajectory of this war . Iran will stupidly fall for this trap the western coalition is setting for it. The ayotallah will soon be disgraced like Sadam Hussein. From tone of Netanyahu's speech and America's body language one can tell that they are waiting for the bigger fish to show face which is Iran.:and Hamas is just being used to test the microphone. This is is why many economically advanced and progressive Arab countries like Saudi , Qatar Egypt th are trying to deescalate the tension, becuse they know if America get involved the whole middle east will be in turmoil once again. After finishing Hamas, Israel is planning to face Hezbollah in Lebanon. So you see the the trajectory of this war now.

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mokason288:
I wonder why someone could openly show support for Israel

And disapprove Russia

Pastor Righteousness2 hope you are aware that’s hypocrisy??

If Russia was attacked and they defended themselves it would have been little different scenario altogether. The entered a sovereign county without approval, funded a separatist group in the country and finally entered fully when they need the separatist group couldn't win the war against the federal government of Ukraine unlike what happened with Israel.

War in itself have no real winners there will always be collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Realist777: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nochiriemmanuel:

I understand your pain man. R.I.P
See brainwashed person saying rubbish.
All the religions you kee yourself for are mental slavery the white man gave you
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Fuckyoumod: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ravenna:
Lebanon go feel the heat
they have been looking for the heat all this while, they can now have it on a Plata.

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Realist777: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nochiriemmanuel:

I understand your pain man. R.I.P
The removed your chain and gave you something to lock your brain

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Available9: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Codepain:

You didn't parrot Jesus is coming soon again why?
Or like your failed Donald Trump's prophecy. He refused to come again.
Anything your kind support always failed. Isreal's downfall is near It is only a moment remaining but before that we will be patient
Your stupid prophet Muhammad only thought you guys how to become a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Blazebond(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
Another Humanitarian move from the Israeli Defence Force.
No military Force in the world does this in a War.

Make no mistake!! Israel will crush these iran terrorist gangs after which others will come to peace with them.

It is when Israel is in a kind of peace that Russia, Turkey and Iran will lead a collation of other nations like Libya, sudan, Ethopia, etc in the Ezekiel 38 and 39 GogMagog War to come invade Israel for its wealth.

In that war, the World nations and inhabitants will understand that ISRAEL is God's Personal property and the Apple of HIS Eyes. As GOD HIMSELF will close the Chapter of Russia nd his collation

GOD Bless ISRAEL.

See this FOOL,you dey quote bible verse for wetin nor concern bible,you are a big clown,na religious zealot you be,so you feel say na GID dey fight the battle for the today Israeli shebi?so u.s.a and u k na GOD for your senses shebi,some of you just read bible upside down and begin to postulate nonsense.na GOD say make Israel get nuclear weapon shebi or na GOD say make Israel kill women and children for Gaza shebi or na GOD say make Israeli that is mostly dominated with JUDAISM faithfuls go kill christians for Gaza and Lebanon,you are a big ridiculous empty headed religious FOOL.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Alexiiydon: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no mistake!! Israel will crush these iran terrorist gangs after which others will come to peace with them.

It is when Israel is in a kind of peace that Russia, Turkey and Iran will lead a collation of other nations like Libya, sudan, Ethopia, etc in the Ezekiel 38 and 39 GogMagog War to come invade Israel for its wealth.

In that war, the World nations and inhabitants will understand that ISRAEL is God's Personal property and the Apple of HIS Eyes. As GOD HIMSELF will close the Chapter of Russia nd his collation

GOD Bless ISRAEL.
mumu man how can those countries you mentioned invade them when it’s not world war
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Desammyst:
I hope they move ASAP. So as to forestall civilian casualties.

Post aside...

If you are interested in learning Data Analytics, I am teach you A-Z on all you need to know about Data Analytics.

Tools covered: Excel, SQL, PowerBI and Python
Each tool will be covered every month.

Method: Group classes and One-on-one session(Premium service).

Mode: Online via Google Meet.

Note: I charge based on either:
1) if you want ONLY teaching.

2) if you want BOTH teaching and mentoring.

Your location?
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by billyG(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
When i read d headline is said which kind whalla for gazians...move south now move north again? Nothing knowing na hizbollah dey wait to fulfil their destiny...IDF is about to send them to their Satan
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Etimemy: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Codepain:

Anything your kind support always failed. Isreal's downfall is near It is only a moment remaining but before that we will be patient

Cry cry baby
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by DDIA: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Codepain:

Hallah hu hakubaru person spotted grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

RIP to you and your useless generations
At least I have one. U actually have none. U know the English word for those who doesn't? Bastards..... lol

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by ScamDemicEra: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Truth is the first casualty of war.
What is the source of this "news" ?
Why is no one asking the author for his source before getting all emotional ??
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
compton11:
other countries?
Still God's but adopted...
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Sunnyski: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Gosh my heart bleeds for innocent kids 😔😔

You mean the up and coming terrorists?

An average Islamic child is a potential terrorist.

They initiate them young and they grow with the believe and doctrine.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This God though is definitely not Jesus Christ. Jews don't believe in him as God or Son of God.
I understand what you mean but there has been an existing covenant... lass lass, Israel will be saved.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Realist777:

See brainwashed person saying rubbish.
All the religions you kee yourself for are mental slavery the white man gave you
I actually chose this kinda slavery with my full chest. I am glad I did.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Realist777:

The removed your chain and gave you something to lock your brain
Amazing I am in chains called Christianity. Please don't let me out
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by tctrills: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Realist777:

God ain't got country man!
You religious people are evil
And you nonreligious people are holy right?
Stop being stupidity judgmental.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by adisabarber(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless ISRAEL.

As a Christian, what is your interest in a conflict between Jews and Arabs? Jews will rather live with Arab Muslims than Christians. You need to understand the conflict in the middle east before you dive in with your Christianity opinion. Israelis are not Christians.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by yinkeys(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless ISRAEL.
When an African thinks he is more religious, Israeli or middle eastern than the people who live or originated from there
Or than the colonial masters who brought their indoctrinations to his ancestors

It’s funny because you don’t even know how people from that region of the world look at you & your people

Africans have a long way to go when it comes to breaking free from mental slavery
A long way to go to proper growth & development

Smh

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by muhamadnur: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless ISRAEL.
stupid delusional illiterate Christian
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Codepain:

I feel your pain always. May peace be restored there. I wish Hisbollah was wise
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by SuccessfulRichi: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
God bless my Israel from Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by NairaMaster1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Newton2024:
Nice one. I love Israel more than my country Nigeria that pampers terrorists. Anyone who loves his life should obey IDF without complain. Terrorists must be killed.

Israel and US is setting trap for Iran but I wish Ayatollah will not fall into it for the sake of innocent Iranians. Because if he falls into it, it would be worse for Iran than for Palestine.

Exactly
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Hsurdluxury: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
smokinloud:
God bless Israel!.
The next step is Al-Aqsa's destruction.
Let them know that the Hebrew land is not Arab land!.

which year did isreal come into existence?

where is the land of isreal before they occupied labanon ,syria, Palestine ,egypt land?

what is another name of jacob?

education is light

the west are thieves,just like the way they amalgamate yoruba hausa and igbo together forcefully

people that dont share the same culture and
values and they want us to live peacefully
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by hansomb: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless ISRAEL.
Don't forget same people crucified Jesus according to you people. Thank God we Muslim will never believe such nonsense.
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by NairaMaster1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mokason288:

And disapprove Russia

And you showed support for Russia when they were killing in Ukraine. The way you feel happy for Russia is same way they feel happier for Israel. Life is a choice.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by xandy84: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Russia attacked Ukraine unprovoked while Isreal is defending itself against Hamas attack. Isreal land grab Palestinians land but that is always the rule of war, the victor decide the term of surrender. Mexico loses 1/3 of it land to US during the Mexico/Spanish War. Texas and California used to belong to Mexico.
The solution to Isreal/Palestinians War is two states solution but Palestine/Hamas does not want that. Hamas motto is to annihilate Isreal and it does not stand a chance

Mokason288:

And disapprove Russia

2 Likes

Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin
Re: IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North by Hsurdluxury: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
the children of isreal (children of jacob)

they abused prophet moses ,making jest of him and still claim they are his followers

frustrated jesus and lead enemies to his eventual capture

causes world war 1 ,the west gathered together and create land for the jews 1947 called isreal for the world to have peace

the Palestine that welcome them were made to face hell from ,1947 till date

how i wish the isreal created in 1947 was created in west africa

at least we go use juju solve matters instead of this threats and killing

the west is evil

my advice:do not allow anybody near your property out of pity ,it is not easy to get property back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM / Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.