Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election (34072 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Vixlot:
The true number of accredited voters in that Kogi election are not up to 150,000-persons.

Ghosts and Spirits and imaginary voters made up all those numbers we are seeing on our screens as the results.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Zimzy(m): 4:40am On Nov 13, 2023
I know he rigged himself to victory but yet am happy!
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Chibuzoripob: 4:42am On Nov 13, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by tunjijones(m): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2023
So Dino is not even popular at all in logo state. And na him go dey make the loudest noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by blaise26abj(m): 4:53am On Nov 13, 2023
sisisioge:
I hope PDP is more deliberate about who they present for offices in the next election. How could they have presented the lousy guy who couldnt even win a Senate re-election for governor? Na real wa.

It’s something people don’t realize . PDP is a party without principles . Rotate around Nigeria . They are out of touch with the pulses of the geopolitical zones . They are the reason Tinubu is in office . And Tinubu being quite smart has pocketed their strongest advocate ( though in wickedness ) and made him a minister in abuja close to him and under close watch .

As long as the party structure remains with Atiku , 2027 will be lost too .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by zelnababa(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
you spoke well

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations my brother
coolsat,
OIzee
Ovidi poooro
BALLOSKi, TruthFm and other yeastern people, pls come around if you are in Abuja, let me get you guys drunk, you need it, the battle is over......
Igala's will likely wait till 40yrs, the EbiraMan and Kabba man have settled Thier rift, so after Ododo 8yrs, Kabba take over and spend 16yrs...we will support them from central, then the central take it again for another 8yrs and the west will support, the game just began

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Poll23: 5:01am On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party 567 grin grin grin meanwhile DINO MILAYE is being taken to hospital immediately after INEC announcement

Don't be surprised if LP head to court

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by countryman13: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

The Ododo guy is likely going to be the current youngest governor in Nigeria just as Yahaya Bello was the youngest in 2015.
Old wines had done well as per governance since d creation of kogi state. God bless PAA of blessed memory. I wept for kogites especially d civil servants!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.

I wan bless you, make you take chill this evening, baba how you want your blessing? This truth you just spoke is lacking in Nigeria, God bless you for real.

I told my igala friends that the majority they are claiming is just because other part of the state is supporting them to win election all this while , now that the pendulum have swing, it will be difficult for them Walahi, coz I was part of the meeting between the west and the central leaders, where agreement for a 40yr rule between both was reached...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by tollyboy5(m): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

The Ododo guy is likely going to be the current youngest governor in Nigeria just as Yahaya Bello was the youngest in 2015.
How is politician an occupation? lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations to Ododo, congratulations to EbiraMan OZIOGU4LIFE, congratulations to Kogi central, yeard of suffering and marginalisation, years of na we be majority, make una go to hell, years of not thinking that other minority tribes lives matters, God heard the cry and by devine we are there now, I pray Ododo unite and work for all kogites.

I pray, Benue, igbos and other minority tribes in Nigeria will get this chance one day and see how sweet it is to be in power, Yaya (yeye) bello as most of you call him work tirelessly in my district rehabilitating roads abandoned by the igala man leadership, this is the reason I am angry with my inlaws. Go to igala land nothing to show for it after 16yrs of ruling the state, now they see what bello is doing for us, they are angry and feel this is the time to revenge, wether you like it or not bello is the antidote for the igala man sickness...He is their father God bless the white lion

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by God1000(m): 5:14am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

I wholeheartedly agree with you but what do you have to say about igede people in Benue South living with idoma, they have been seriously marginalized by idoma as well, igede man should be allowed to be senator in Benue South for once, it is not the birthright of idoma people.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Wilpraise55: 5:17am On Nov 13, 2023
El luu p 11tyithappen.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by AbujaLagos: 5:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Saskay44:
Omo sdp get vote pass Dino shocked shocked
Dino no see 50k vote despite LP join him. Dino just waste Atiku money 🤑

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by zed7: 5:22am On Nov 13, 2023
The Kogi people are sensible. I would have been upset if that clown had won, he would have used the meagre Kogi resources to buy fancy cars. What a joke of a man.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2023
grin grin

Walai... Diz country na cruise, see as dem RAPE democracy for kogi state... grin grin

I jux dey feels for the IGALA'S upon all this free transportations from all angles of the world jux to collect seat from EBIRAS.... grin grin

Mehn.... Na auto cruise our democracy and judicial systems dey so oooo... grin grin

Diz life na turn by turn Oooo 16+16 be dat Oooo grin grin

Dino go join himself with that shameless loser (ATIKU) how e go take try collect seat too?🙄🙄 Wer dem no wan make eh even drink water drop cup... grin grin

Mehn.... Na karma i dey see so 2015 com to mind shameless loser (ATIKU ) wit DINO go spoil Gudluck Jona matter dat year 2015.... embarassed

I jux dey feels for this gentleman MURI, Oga no defeat is final Oooo wink

No go waste ur money for court matters bcoz our democracy no dey wear pants again embarassed embarassed

mehn our judicial systems no get shame
again.... embarassed embarassedDem no dey fear God again.

Kogi people una congrats.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by havecycle: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2023
E concern who still do election in Nigeria. My own end in 2023 general elections. Nothing concern me concern election in this country. Let INEC freely continue their "selection".

But why do they always announce the "false" winner late at night when people are fast sleeping?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by humberjade: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

So how did Yahaya becoming Governor at a young age transform the lives of his people? Governance in Nigeria is not about age, if anything, youths in naija politics have only proven to be more brutal and corrupt than the older generations they yearn to replace.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Teenaira: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2023
Dialpad:
So Dino wasted his money again

Wasted OUR money. . It is not his money . Which work is Dino doing ? He no get any work, his occupation is Politics and recently, singing and comedy.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by warlordd(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

Ododo cannot be less than 50. His age was falsified just like that of Yahaya Bello.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Olichoke: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2023
I'm disappointed with this results from Kogi central. SDP man actually won but APC cheated him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by naturefellow(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

yes, youngest and most useless

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by membranus: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The true number of accredited voters in that Kogi election are not up to 150,000-persons.

Ghosts and Spirits and imaginary voters made up all those numbers we are seeing on our screens as the results.

Eayah! Na true?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by alizma: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2023
Throwback:

You have just spoken the truth, and the truth is called Ododo.

Let each of the Senatorial Zones spend their 16years.
Onoja is the next governor after Ododo,
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by hafeeanubasy: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

APC will never need your support too bro.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Gkay1(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino will continue to fail in everything until he unfriend Atiku, Mr Atiku know nothing about politics. Any pdp member that want to win election must not invite Atiku or else, he will fail because Atiku is a disgrace to pdp.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by AfahaAbia(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2023
What!!! So Dino came a distant third after all the noise here on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by hafeeanubasy: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Omobude244:

LP collapsed their structure to PDP
Read news
And got 46k altogether no wonder DINO bought them (LP) with money easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Focusmind: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2023
They finished Dino. The "rigging " was very strategic. Pure class!!! grin The guy couldn't believe his eyes. The SDP guy was even the real challenger and people thought it was Dino.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Daataane: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2023
"Over voting" , IREV and others came to the lime light in SDP muri AJAKA strong hold but already tumprinted ballot papers were ignored in ODODO APC strong hold.
Am I surprised? NO! but it's quite unfortunate. INEC and judiciary are huge threat to our democracy .
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Epositive(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Congratulations to Ododo, congratulations to EbiraMan OZIOGU4LIFE, congratulations to Kogi central, yeard of suffering and marginalisation, years of na we be majority, make una go to hell, years of not thinking that other minority tribes lives matters, God heard the cry and by devine we are there now, I pray Ododo unite and work for all kogites.

I pray, Benue, igbos and other minority tribes in Nigeria will get this chance one day and see how sweet it is to be in power, Yaya (yeye) bello as most of you call him work tirelessly in my district rehabilitating roads abandoned by the igala man leadership, this is the reason I am angry with my inlaws. Go to igala land nothing to show for it after 16yrs of ruling the state, now they see what bello is doing for us, they are angry and feel this is the time to revenge, wether you like it or not bello is the antidote for the igala man sickness...He is their father God bless the white lion

When I was in KSU Anyigba, it wasn’t uncommon for Igalas to rub the “na we get Kogi” mantra on our body especially we the ebiras. Being an Akure born and bred, I didn’t know that the tribalism runs that deep. Like WTF! 🤨

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.