Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election (34064 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Ibegtodiffer:

As sweet at this may sound, is the state better off now? To you, it doesn't matter whether the election was free and fair? Do you know many Igalas earlier clamoured for same change until Yahaya Bello disappointed? The biggest project of Bello's 8yrs regime was a hospital & a university, both in his zone, despite the 13% derivation that Kogi was receiving under him. Do you understand the quantum of insecurity, youth restiveness and landslide poverty that the young man has institutionalized? So it was so fair that his cousin was the only Igbira suitable for the job I guess? So it's wrong that Igala's dominated for years but right for igbira to do same while Okun and Bassa can continue to fry Garri, abi? If indeed you're from the SS, you should not do a blanket analysis of something you don't understand. Bello had the best opportunity to be the best Governor Kogi had. He blew it. That is the grouse, not tribe.

He disappointed you coz he removed most of you from ghost working from different location in Nigeria and collecting salary back home, He disappointed you coz he shared S.A position equally across the state unlike before where 80% goes to the igalas and the remaining 20% is shared between ebira and okuns , pls go to court, the next governor from kogi east will be in 40yrs time, the truth is that most of you behave like hausa people, na we be majority syndrome, power is our birth right, i laff come and take it lets see, in 2019 what you people did is ENEMUNENE, and that is hurting you guys right away.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by komzy589(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Indispensable85:
Dino my guy... Lol 🀣🀣🀣 even his own people rejected him for Abejide.
Truth9jafm how market?
LP get 567 votes. I laff ooooo 🀣
By 2027 Nigeria will be one party nation.
This is Kogi State. What will you say after PDP wins in Bayelsa State?
Sometimes I don’t even know if you people do reason at all.
APC has a strong opposition in PDP.

In 2007, when PDP was in power, they governed 31 States out of 36.
In 2023, APC in power governs 20 States, opposition PDP governs 13 States.
NNPP, APGA and LP governs 1 State each.

There has never been a stronger opposition as it is now in 2023. PDP is not Labour Party.
Stop talking nonsense.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

I believe ododo will hand over to them after 8 years

100% thats the plan, the reason the okuns voted massively for APC is that it is easy for kogi central man to handover to them than igala man, the igala man believes it is there birth right, so the game is on. Igalas will need to be patients, after Ododo 8yrs, okun will take over and also rule for 16ys, then the real majority will be determined.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by garfield1: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

100% thats the plan, the reason the okuns voted massively for APC is that it is easy for kogi central man to handover to them than igala man, the igala man believes it is there birth right, so the game is on. Igalas will need to be patients, after Ododo 8yrs, okun will take over and also rule for 16ys, then the real majority will be determined.

Exactly.the idomas and igedes of benue should learn from this
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly.the idomas and igedes of benue should learn from this

I believe so, thats is why in my congratulatory message to Him, i said may what is happening in Kogi state repeat itself in benue state, then the minority will understand what they have been missing.

I have a lot to say but because my wife is an igala woman, that respect for my inlaws remain intact, but you see these online urchins, we need to teach them a lesson, Okun and Ebira people have come along way that is why most of them speak ebira fluently, so the majority claim noise can now rest.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by garfield1: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I believe so, thats is why in my congratulatory message to Him, i said may what is happening in Kogi state repeat itself in benue state, then the minority will understand what they have been missing.

I have a lot to say but because my wife is an igala woman, that respect for my inlaws remain intact, but you see these online urchins, we need to teach them a lesson, Okun and Ebira people have come along way that is why most of them speak ebira fluently, so the majority claim noise can now rest.

Dah,buy me beer make we celebrate.you try to marry from igala.you aren't tribalistic
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Oricha79(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2023
meritadavize1:
Congratulations to anebira...
Dear igalas πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸ˜˜
Ovidime vaname Kiki
ireyi oboro. Akoro nda oyiza.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2023
komzy589:

This is Kogi State. What will you say after PDP wins in Bayelsa State?
Sometimes I don’t even know if you people do reason at all.
APC has a strong opposition in PDP.

In 2007, when PDP was in power, they governed 31 States out of 36.
In 2023, APC in power governs 20 States, opposition PDP governs 13 States.
NNPP, APGA and LP governs 1 State each.

There has never been a stronger opposition as it is now in 2023. PDP is not Labour Party.
Stop talking nonsense.

I don't engage blockheads.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by profsomebody(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Please educate us all on what is going on that made one tribe out of three decide to seat on the state leadership like it's their birthright.
Foodhub2023:

What you dont known why not stay away from it. Have you been to Kogi? Do you no what is goin on der? You will be deeply sorry. Dont be happy for bad omen pls
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by profsomebody(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2023
The problem is that the other two tribes don't trust the Igalas and rightly so. If the Igalas should get back to Lugard house, that's the end. It's just pure selfishness of a tribe.
sagitariusbaby:
They too shall have their time but it has to be by mutual agreement to rotate the office between the three senatorial zones every 8 years.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by profsomebody(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2023
What was the Igalas campaign mantra for the just concluded election? " Let us take back our state from them." They called it Igala Agenda. So for them, it wasn't about the state's good but getting their kinsman in power.
Kingofhoes:

The last Ebira man in power, kept the people of Kogi in perpetual poverty and did 8 years with little to show for it. How do you expect the state to move forward when we keep bringing thing like this up? How?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Epositive(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Believe me it does

5 years in the Igala-dominated institution provided enough grounds that proved it does!
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by MamaletASO: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino thought it was his popularity that won him Senatorial seat under APC..before he foo*lishly decamped to pdp.

He can't even get 50k vote..

Shameful..
See d face of the sham*eless he-goat

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by fabolouz1(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino will wail more than atiku.
Wike will be pleased with the outcome .

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Banter1(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
get big towel to wipe your tears boy
people like you support impunity cause it gives you joy right? Wait until it your turn
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Dah,buy me beer make we celebrate.you try to marry from igala.you aren't tribalistic

grin grin grin, No issues bro, i owe my unalloyed loyalty to her, she brought alot into my life,
where i am today was her blessing, marrying her is the biggest break through in my life
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2023
profsomebody:
What was the Igalas campaign mantra for the just concluded election? " Let us take back our state from them." They called it Igala Agenda. So for them, it wasn't about the state's good but getting their kinsman in power.

Why you dey wahala yourself? let them go to court nau grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Oricha79:
ireyi oboro. Akoro nda oyiza.

Ovidi Pooro...

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Timfreds(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2023
This is Dino that was insulting Wike recently, ending up with less than 50k vote. I know that he will end up like this.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by VIKTO83(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2023
I said it earlier that Dino will cum 3rd.
He was insulting Tinubu, Akpabio and later wike. He never knew that Yahyah Bello is a magia more terrible than 10 of Dino types.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by mastermaestro(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2023
sisisioge:
I hope PDP is more deliberate about who they present for offices in the next election. How could they have presented the lousy guy who couldnt even win a Senate re-election for governor? Na real wa.

You dew well for your observation. grin I said the same thing about Dino. The party lost the day they presented him as their candidate. PDP is going through a phase of hopelessness because they lack strong, quality national leadership. All their key party leaders have abandoned the party to the mismanagement of political children.

Na die PDP dey die like this so. cheesy
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by samonak(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
You couldn't have said it better. The Tivs have taken the Idomas for a ride for so long, but our time will surely come.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by komzy589(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2023
Indispensable85:

I don't engage blockheads.
Stop being a proud fool and learn.
Even if you don’t admit it, you will never make such foolish statement again that Nigeria is a one party nation.
PS: click the link below to see PDP defeating APC
https://www.nairaland.com/7909352/bayelsa-guber-diri-maintains-lead

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by samonak(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

The Ododo guy is likely going to be the current youngest governor in Nigeria just as Yahaya Bello was the youngest in 2015.
I only pray he'll cut himself from Bello's Apron strings and turn around the fortunes of Kogi
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by samonak(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:

I wholeheartedly agree with you but what do you have to say about igede people in Benue South living with idoma, they have been seriously marginalized by idoma as well, igede man should be allowed to be senator in Benue South for once, it is not the birthright of idoma people.
was an igede man not allowed to be Deputy Governor and Ochi Idoma?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by samonak(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2023
Banter1:
You're a disgrace and a disappointment
the truth is bitter.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by yarimo(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Poll23:

Don't be surprised if LP head to court
lawyers won't be happy if any candidate do not go to court in kogi state, meanwhile in imo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by yarimo(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Omobude244:

LP collapsed their structure to PDP
Read news
And yet they failed woofuly
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Babinski: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2023
ojobek:
This selection is not about Dino,it is about integrity of the process.

In 2015 Election in Kogi State, the Late Abubakar Audu won the election with 240,867 to 199,514 votes of PDP as the closes contender.

In 2019 Kogi Election, Yahaya Bello won the election with 406,222 against 188,704 votes regsietere by PDP, the closest contender.

In 2023 Kogi Election, Usman Ododo is allegedly leading with over 200,000 votes and the wide maegins came primarily from Adavi and Okene LGs

It is instructive to note that in 2015, only 30 to 37% of Registered Voters in Kogi State are typically accredited for voting across all the LGs. However, since 2019, the votes from Adavi and Okene have been inceasing tremendously such that accredited voters in those two LGs have become the highest in the entire state at over 70%!!!

The situation in Kogi should be a source of worry to every well meaning Nigerian because it portends grave consequences when the advances of Voter Accreditation and BVAS are blatantly circumvented in favour of writing results in the manner of early years of our bitter democratic experience.

2015 vs 2019: APC votes increase by over 600% in Okene alone
https://www.thecable.ng/2015-vs-2019-apc-votes-increase-by-over-600-in-okene-alone/amp
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by garfield1: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

grin grin grin, No issues bro, i owe my unalloyed loyalty to her, she brought alot into my life,
where i am today was her blessing, marrying her is the biggest break through in my life

She's your soulmate if so.the good book says anyone that finds a wife finds a good thing and blessings follow.you know sometimes ones blessings are tied to their marital status.again,women are more spiritual than men and if you find a woman that has that blessing star,you don hit
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by kayusely70(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=Vixlot post=126935707][/quote]Melaye really has been plummeted!
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

She's your soulmate if so.the good book says anyone that finds a wife finds a good thing and blessings follow.you know sometimes ones blessings are tied to their marital status. again, women are more spiritual than men and if you find a woman that has that blessing star,you don hit

You are absolutely right sir, we will be celebrating our 10yrs Ani end of this month and i will share my story here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace / I Wish Oyetola Well β€” Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.