Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan (22632 Views)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Man Beats His Wife, Throws Her Out Over Inability To Give Birth To More Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Olam09(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Business is not for the faint hearted..
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by oyeb15: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2023
We will march to Aso Rock soon. Nobody is protesting again. We are going for war.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Reference(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2023
ssogundele:
He could have just file for bankruptcy and rest. The economy is being bombarded on daily basis from both external and internal demons. It's not easy doing legitimate with the fear of God .

There are no effectual bankruptcy protection laws in Nigeria.
This is where the people fail to demand the governance they need to remain alive from the people they worship as so called leaders.
People that have no wisdom whatsoever in using their franchise to better their lives.
Their democracy ends with their 'preferred candidate' winning.
That is all they can boast about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Looking4massage: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2023
loan, gambling will cause more suicides. this is just the begining
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by popcykaylah(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Administration1:
He is a Weakling.
Very insensitive and irresponsible of you to use such language

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by TenQ: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2023
adesegun121:
Stop taking loan cry manage with little resources you have and guide your business with prayer

If you check the background of most of this loan company or App is nothing but Evil because i don't see any reason why a growup man will commit suicide because of Money cry
Easier said than done especially if you don't have friends and relations who can be a source of support.

For many people, the money at hand cannot even feed them nor pay their house rent. Hence the resort to loans hoping for a breakthrough in their business.

Unfortunately, the business terain of Nigeria is terrible!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by LoneWolf200(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
If you find yourself or any other person in this category please reach out.

We will help

Boss, I lost my job, I seriously need help.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by nokspos: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2023
what are you saying for God sake grin
b0rn2fuck:
Never take business to finance a loan

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2023
nokspos:
what are you saying for God sake grin
sorry , never take a loan to finance a business.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Confirm4real(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Renewed Hope...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Simonsmg: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Sincerely speaking the risk of collecting loans are far better than the benefits this days ! Manage your business with that little you have , grow it little by little and be patient with time sky shall be your starting point . Don’t forget pray always to that God you believe in !!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by FireUpNow(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Later they will say I can't go and kill myself. Thos one has killed himself. Things are very hard this period. Just keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Nwaotu10(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Administration1:
He is a Weakling.
Full!!!
That's what you're!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Kobicove:
How many times will this news make front page? undecided
because it is bad news from Benue, that's what majority of Nigerians like
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Benue & Bad News Be Like APC & Rigging, Always Together

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Administration1: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
popcykaylah:

Very insensitive and irresponsible of you to use such language

Only a weakling takes the easy way out.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Administration1: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Full!!!
That's what you're!
Only a weakling takes the easy way out.
Maybe you're one, we will look forward to seeing your story soon.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by occfx: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by rapheal5(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Administration1:
He is a Weakling.
People are going through hell, I'm talking from experience, he's not a weakling.....

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Administration1: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2023
rapheal5:
People are going through hell, I'm talking from experience, he's not a weakling.....

Then why did he take the easy way out.
You that are going through a lot also, you know why haven't thought about such?
It is because you're not a weakling.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by occfx: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Am earning 200k plus and it's not okay for me I still have to borrow money due to the economy, then I wonder people who are married and earn 50-100k surviving

LOL, you talk of married people with kids who lost the jobs to buhari then come jam tinubu... Haha

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Lonestar124: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2023
Shedrack777:
hope say them make him family pay back the loan. if not, people will see suicide as an escape root to not paying loan
You are not making sense..
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by YourKarma: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Reportbutton:

Na so tinubu matter go do you too
If there was enabling environment for business, people won't be killing themselves over inability to pay back loans they took for business.

You won't know this because you're not sensible
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by YourKarma: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Reference:

There are no effectual bankruptcy protection laws in Nigeria.
This is where the people fail to demand the governance they need to remain alive from the people they worship as so called leaders.
People that have no wisdom whatsoever in using their franchise to better their lives.
Their democracy ends with their 'preferred candidate' winning.
That is all they can boast about.

The bolded is one of the reasons why Nigeria will always remain a shithole
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Reportbutton: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

If there was enabling environment for business, people won't be killing themselves over inability to pay back loans they took for business.

You won't know this because you're not sensible
You did not go to school I can bet that.
Don't argue with a fool he'll beat you with experience, so I leave you to your foolishness
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by jackmrandy: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Nairaland not giving recent news again. This news don tay na. almost a month now
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by toyinkin(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
If you find yourself or any other person in this category please reach out.

We will help

I currently need help o
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by Amazingsoul: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
I have been seeking for assistance for few days now nobody seems to care. I am going suicidal, i am loosing it. I have cried out and I have seek help. God I know that I have tried. if I commit suicide GOD forgive me. This pain is just too much right now.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by rapheal5(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Administration1:

Then why did he take the easy way out.
You that are going through a lot also, you know why haven't thought about such?
It is because you're not a weakling.
We are not built the same way and I don't go beyond my Boundary...If he had succeeded with the loan and become a multi-millionaire does that make me a weakling because I didn't risk it like him ?...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by YourKarma: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Reportbutton:

You did not go to school I can bet that.
Don't argue with a fool he'll beat you with experience, so I leave you to your foolishness

You that "went to school" but can't see the correlation between governance and Ease of Doing Business have got to be the daftest fools of the bunch
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan by blueAgent(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2023
RIP young man.
But, If he was an APC supporter , no RIP to waste.

More of them to go this way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Customer Robbed Of N1 Million After MTN Allegedly Gave Access To Her SIM. / HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.