Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap (32369 Views)

Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work / Confusion As Lagos-Bound Passenger Dies At Abuja Airport / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by GreaterFuture(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
AbuTwins:

Na naija we go earn in mega millions!
You are not alright
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Sweetvie: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Estonia
Belarus
Hungary
Mexico
Malta
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Donpenny(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
If your field is environmental or agriculture try France pls make your decision b4 December 15

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 007Marvel(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Estonia with a lot of good paying Tech Job available.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ndidibabe(f): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
MT:

Not always. UK universities have moved down the slope. It's all about money now.

Just check the curriculum, you will understand what I am saying.

And moreso, how will you be focused when you are hustling for money to pay bills and tuition ?.

It's crazy out there.
It has always been about the money for UK universities. Once you have the qualification and can pay, you are rest assured of your admission. However, do not get it wrong, the standard is quite high in terms of teaching and infrastructure. It is not the Uni's fault that students are hustling rather than being focused.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Abiliboi: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Carmal90:

What do you need to know about South Korea?

Travel requirements and
economical means
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Innobee99(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
EEIA:

Why?
Their babes too fine
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Innobee99(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Zooposki:

They are not interested in a stinky African man with putrid oral cavity so you are safe.
I wish u can take this ur seriousness to ur family December meeting

3 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by MT: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
ndidibabe:
It has always been about the money for UK universities. Once you have the qualification and can pay, you are rest assured of your admission. However, do not get it wrong, the standard is quite high in terms of teaching and infrastructure. It is not the Uni's fault that students are hustling rather than being focused.

You make a valid point but things have changed.

What they teach them at masters level can be compared to learning ABC. Meanwhile in the industry, you are asked to write essay.

Most of their contents are sub standard. Not all but most.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by rickleye: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Souzin:
Honestly don't know what to title this thread.

Well, I never thought I'd japa any time soon from this country until recently.

The plan to japa was presented to me by my cousin, who will sponsor the entire thing but it has to be an affordable university < €10,000 for fees

Now, I have been trying to get Information on where one can go study for cheaps in Europe with less stringent visa application process.

Most the information/thread on Nairaland are either old or abandoned.

Please, I'd appreciate any information, especially from those who recently travelled or are in the process of travelling.

PS: UK is totally out of it.
I have a Bsc. Statistics - Second Class Lower
And looking to do a Master's in Data Science/Analytics

I hear New Brunswick Canada . 🇨🇦
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by EEIA: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Innobee99:
Their babes too fine
Not how you think it is.

What you see on TV are their celebrities oh!

Everywhere wey dey this world WOWO no dey lack. grin

2 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by hkidola00(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
all
OBTOREPA:

Is it for school fees or everything included?

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ICaSNg(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Souzin:

The plan to japa was presented to me by my cousin, who will sponsor the entire thing but it has to be an affordable university < €10,000 for fees

Now, I have been trying to get Information on where one can go study for cheaps in Europe with less stringent visa application process.

Please, I'd appreciate any information, especially from those who recently travelled or are in the process of travelling.

1. Republic of Ireland - Tuition from 9000 euros to 13,000 euros based on the Institution and your grade.(Post study work permit is 2 years automatic with possibility to extend for another 2 years leading to indefinite leave to remain (PR) after 4 years full-time work experience)

2.Canada have Colleges between 12,000 CAD and 13,000 CAD- Applications for such schools for September 2024 is closed and Jan 2025 is open (Post graduation work permit - 1 year for 8 months -12 months program and from 2 years to 3 for programs that last for 18 months - 3 years)

3. United States of America: Most American Institutions no longer ask for tuition payment before visa approval - you only pay after your visa is approved. Depending on the Institution, you will be required to present 90 days bank statement covering your 1st year tuition and living expenses. (Post study work permit- OPT ranges from 2 to 3years)

4. Estonia is affordable with fees between 5000 euros and 9000 euros - Post study work permit is 1 year* If you are excellently good at what you do, I've had students who got work sponsorship visa to work in Belgium and Hungary after grad as Data Analysts and Software Engineers (n.b: they dont have an embassy in Nigeria--- i stand to be corrected though)* students usually need to travel to Egypt , UK or US to apply

other European options including France mostly have 1year - 18 months post study work permit excluding the UK of course that has 2 years for Masters and Undergraduate students.
Language barrier is another constraint to consider when applying to European Countries.

3 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Najdorf: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
USA
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ozo13(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Souzin:

This was helpful, thank you
you can also check Waka Waka Doctor on you tube.i think he had one on italy.with 1000euro u are good to go.the school fees is very cheap and a lady in the video explained how to go about it.she said she had bn in Italy for 4years

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Innobee99(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
EEIA:

Not how you think it is.

What you see on TV are their celebrities oh!

Everywhere wey dey this world WOWO no dey lack. grin
Guy no Kee me with laught abeg😅😃I was just joking with my comment though
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by BigBlvck: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
France, Iceland, Czech and Finland are good options when it comes to study abroad with low tuition...
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 36STATES: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
CamelCase:

Not going to Austria bro... But I believe you'll have to legalize at Ministry of foreign affairs.

There is no need for you to legalise any school certificate at any Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that is one hell of a scam. It is a scam those idiots there has been pulling off on the back of ignorant people.

I sponsored two people to study in Canada and UK this year. Before that, I wanted to send one to Poland before the Ukraine conflict. I spoke to about three schools in Poland - their international student affairs team, and they told me categorically that you can get a letter from your school to say your certificate qualifies you to study whichever thing you are applying for. Don't waste your money going to Abuja to give money to people in the ministry doing something they are not authorised to do.

5 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 36STATES: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
MT:

You make a valid point but things have changed.

What they teach them at masters level can be compared to learning ABC. Meanwhile in the industry, you are asked to write essay.

Most of their contents are sub standard. Not all but most.

Quite agree. The quality is laughable compared to Europe. I studied in both and still cherish the quality of tuition I got in Belgium over what I got from UK even though I am working with my UK certificate in UK.

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Lastmankc(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
RGRNetwork:
Austria is your best choice. School fees is 720 euros
Nah snake go push u commit for there
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Carmal90(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Abiliboi:

Travel requirements and
economical means

Well,South Korea is good economically, you can check Google to confirm this yourself ( I have many friends over there as well).

Travel requirements is pretty straightforward, especially if you are planning to study in South Korea ( I know this, because I was offered full admission for this September, but couldn't make it).

So, try South Korea, if you can.

I will as well try again next year insha'Allah

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by patrickcollins: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
tuzle:
Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland. Very sure of Germany sha
Belgium too
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by tuzle(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Germany and block account are siamese twins.
if u can find someone who will stand as a sponsor sha, but it is very hard because people don't trust this days
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Franchise21(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Heroesworths:

Fellow Statistician. There are some pretty cheap schools in Canada
Fellow Statistician, like?
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by patrickcollins: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Google masters portal it will show you where to search for the course and the country you want to study. It is going to show you tuition fee and every other information, their links are equally there

2 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by shuganezia(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
The main thing is getting a dependable company that is fully grounded in studying abroad matters and immigration abroad matters to work it out for you. And not all this quaks travels agents every where.

Since 2012 BIRDVIEW TRAVELS AND TOURS a fully registered company with CAC have been making people's dream of either studying abroad in Canada, UK, USA, Australia and Europe a reality including CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCY.

Interested? Or you simply know someone who does and needs a genuine plug, search no more and look no further!

Let one of our professional travel consultants counsel & profile you for free today, with just a phone call or whatsapp message.

070 - 26
137 -39

080 - 59
650 - 75
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Justina9: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Souzin:

You can study anywhere with that money guy, you don't pay all fees at once so you can work and offset the remaining ones
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by nams77: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Legalization of documents deals with the certification or attestation of the authenticity of signatures on documents.
Legalization makes documents suitable for use in another country. Academic certificates are documents that can be legalized. Legalization shows that the document was issued by an official authority.
Ok. Thank you so much
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Emdebby2: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
If you ask me na who I go ask 🤣
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by BArris007(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Finland
Search for Mazi Tee Tee on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by folarinstr: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Brazil
If you’re an HND or Bsc graduate I can help you with a masters program in Brazil and it’s tuition free and you will be paid stipend monthly. However, you will spend up to 2m to get to Brazil and start studying. The 2m include processing fee, visa fee, ticket and dhl. Infact everything

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by wickyyolo: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
spiSeyi:

Mauritius is an African country that is free and accommodating to Nigerians undecided, and they have a good economy with an unemployment rate of 6.2% cool. You can either choose to stay or jakpa to your final destination. DYI undecided

The only kind of jobs for black foreigners is Washing plate, working as brick layer , or waiter in hotel. They will never give you good jobs. Besides its difficult to acquire student permit for now. So better travel to Europe or Canada. You will regret why you go to mauritius.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.