Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap (32399 Views)

Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work / Confusion As Lagos-Bound Passenger Dies At Abuja Airport / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by GreaterFuture(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Yeah!
And you may go there and still be the same as you were here!
Travelling out is not about making mega Millions...
It never was.
(As far back as 10 - 15 years for someone like me)

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Free2Fly: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Zooposki:

They are not interested in a stinky African man with putrid oral cavity so you are safe.

Stop talking rubbish out of ignorance and/or inferiority complex.

Asians have far worse oral hygiene than Africans.

And i'm telling you this as someone who have both worked in Africa and Asia as a health worker.

3 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Meti99(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Roger3D:
Before the German government gives you a student visa you would need to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself . Presently it's like over 10k euros a year. The money must be deposited with a German bank account which will be blocked meaning you cannot withdraw more than like 950 euros per month. This excludes health insurance which is like 70 euros a month.
Oh, thanks

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ILUGBO2001: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2023
DM me I’ve a school in Canada , you only need to pay $500 till you get there with 3-4m you’re there inclusive flight
I’ll send school link just Dm me

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by excel1960(f): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Just dey play.

Ge0grapher:

Block account na ur mate ?
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by AbuTwins: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Travelling out is not about making mega Millions...
It never was

Why will I have mega millions and not enjoy life to the fullest!

With mega millions, I can have all what I think the government can't provide for me on my own!

I can even start charity and help the government like Dangote and Bill Gates has been doing!
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Unclebayo(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Harcom:
Chairman stop big English, Indian is a total write off as far as studying abroad is concerned.China is good for transit to other developed world.As far India,we are on the same level if not for black leadership issues.Try getting American visa or Canada from India and see what I am talking about.
Instead of India,why not go for other smaller European countries?
God bless you bro you’re the only one that understood my what I said, let him be speaking big drama, most of the Indians I’m working with do not want to go back to their country if not for family

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Unclebayo(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2023
waice6571:

Imagine what an adult is stating as a reason for his noise pollution and naked market square dance on Nairaland shocked shocked this is quite lame and unintelligent reasoning . Sincerely, I was thinking you have quality information about Indian and Chinese academic programs that would benefit everyone. Unfortunately, you just disgrace yourself in the public.

S
bro you need to understand, not everything is meant to be said online, you can do your research and I wish you good luck 👍.

But how did you come to the conclusion that I’m an adult ?

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Free2Fly: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Stoplying:

Forgive Putin, he was thinking of the interests of his people and country. He didn't know you wanted to study in Ukraine. Perhaps if you write him a letter, he will suspend the war for the duration of your studies. And the Ukrainians will let you ride at the back of the bus in order to attend their schools again. And by "back of the bus", I mean outside the bus.

What stupid interests of his people and country??

Was his country about to be invaded by anyone or his people attacked and killed the way useless hamas terrorists did to Israel?

Stop supporting stupid Putin's unnecessary war, you Rattus rattus.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by waice6571: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Unclebayo:
bro you need to understand, not everything is meant to be said online, you can do your research and I wish you good luck 👍.

But how did you come to the conclusion that I’m an adult ?

I only presume you are an adult..... Now I know better.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Unclebayo(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2023
waice6571:

I only presume you are an adult..... Now I know better.
I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ why you are picking up a fight against an unknown dude, good luck on your India journey my bro 😎
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Teksocrates: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2023
MT:

Most of these Schools abroad are scams. They do not teach the students to be ready for the industry.

I was checking the curriculum for one school in the UK and was shocked that they were still teaching a technology already retired by Microsoft.

As odd as it may sound, why don't you pay for all these online courses, study hard, within few months, you would have upskilled in specific area, more than you would achieve in these universities. Even save lot of money in the process.

Ask most of the students that graduated from the UK Universities this September, most cannot compete globally as they only wasted millions of naira to enter into the complex, expensive route leading to citizenship, and NOT learning or gaining anything in the process. They outsourced their assignments to other people in Nigeria, and this explains why most are doing care jobs despite graduating as so-called techies. If assessment is based on exam, most will not even graduate, but lucky them, it is mostly assignments.

They can never be employed in tech. They are so much aware of that.

After upskilling, post your CV online, especially linkedln and start having interviews. You will enter into these countries tech market as a talent, rather than a long, endless, expensive chase for a citizenship.
see how many will ignore this simple yet concise advice. You are spot on on your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ekitimanalways(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Tedpgrass:
Thanks for the below....

Is there a prerequisite for foundation year? In addition to the 1-2 year Master's degree

How easy is the transition from studies to getting a professional job?

Thanks.

(1) Applicants with an HND may be considered for admission if they have relevant work experience and have achieved high grades in their HND.

(2) Don’t wait until you graduate before you begin the job search. As you near the end of your degree, start your job search well in advance of graduation. Talk to the career center advisors at your university and find out what resources and assistance are available to international students.
See if you can do an internship with an organization that will sponsor work visas. Not only does this allow you to get your foot in the door and gain experience, but you have more time to establish relationships and improve the chance of getting sponsorship after graduation.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ekitimanalways(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Tedpgrass:
Thanks for the below....

Is there a prerequisite for foundation year? In addition to the 1-2 year Master's degree

How easy is the transition from studies to getting a professional job?

Thanks.

University of Greenwich – The University of Greenwich is known for its affordable tuition fees and offers a wide range of master’s degree programs in various subjects, including business, engineering, and humanities. The university accepts HND for admission to some of its master’s degree programs.

University of Wolverhampton – The University of Wolverhampton offers a range of affordable master’s degree programs in subjects such as accounting, finance, marketing, and engineering. The university accepts HND for admission to some of its master’s degree programs.

University of Derby – The University of
Derby offers a variety of affordable master’s degree programs in subjects such as nursing, psychology, and business. The university accepts HND for admission to some of its master’s degree programs.

Glasgow Caledonian University – Glasgow Caledonian University offers a range of affordable master’s degree programs in subjects such as business, health, and engineering. The university accepts HND for admission to some of its master’s degree programs.

Please note that the acceptance of HND for admission to master’s degree programs may vary depending on the subject area and specific program requirements. Therefore, it is recommended to check with the admissions office of the university you are interested in for further information and guidance.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by jashar(f): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2023
ILUGBO2001:
DM me I’ve a school in Canada , you only need to pay $500 till you get there with 3-4m you’re there inclusive flight

Care to share more on this publicly?

Thanks
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by gforce5: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2023
Here are some countries with low tuition fees for non-EU students:

Norway: Free for everyone, from both within and outside the EU, at public universities, with the exception of a few specialized programs.

France: Public universities in France offer low tuition fees for international students.

Mexico: Public universities in Mexico offer low tuition fees for international students.

Poland: Public universities in Poland offer low tuition fees for international students.

Hungary: Public universities in Hungary offer low tuition fees for international students.

Brazil: Relatively affordable to International students pursuing their bachelor's degrees.

Austria: Relatively affordable to international students pursuing their bachelor's degrees with the average tuition fee at $2,050.

OP, the choice is yours. I've done the heavy work for you.

4 Likes

Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by samfrancis1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
ILUGBO2001:
i send your email bro..
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by johnlaw123(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Really, you mean teaching?
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by olumide4christ: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
MT:

Most of these Schools abroad are scams. They do not teach the students to be ready for the industry.

I was checking the curriculum for one school in the UK and was shocked that they were still teaching a technology already retired by Microsoft.

As odd as it may sound, why don't you pay for all these online courses, study hard, within few months, you would have upskilled in specific area, more than you would achieve in these universities. Even save lot of money in the process.

Ask most of the students that graduated from the UK Universities this September, most cannot compete globally as they only wasted millions of naira to enter into the complex, expensive route leading to citizenship, and NOT learning or gaining anything in the process. They outsourced their assignments to other people in Nigeria, and this explains why most are doing care jobs despite graduating as so-called techies. If assessment is based on exam, most will not even graduate, but lucky them, it is mostly assignments.

They can never be employed in tech. They are so much aware of that.

After upskilling, post your CV online, especially linkedln and start having interviews. You will enter into these countries tech market as a talent, rather than a long, endless, expensive chase for a citizenship.

The best and wisest post that I have seen on this thread so far!

Please tell them oooo!
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
folarinstr:
Brazil
If you’re an HND or Bsc graduate I can help you with a masters program in Brazil and it’s tuition free and you will be paid stipend monthly. However, you will spend up to 2m to get to Brazil and start studying. The 2m include processing fee, visa fee, ticket and dhl. Infact everything

are the courses going to be taught in ENGLISH?? How is job over there after graduation
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
ILUGBO2001:

i will send DM too..
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
I thought canada was expensive with no jobs.
Heroesworths:

Fellow Statistician. There are some pretty cheap schools in Canada
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello.
How can one get a lecturing job in canada?
Skyview01:

CIMT is wrong. Its a private career college with no option for a post graduate work permit.
I have lots of their student stuck with me after studies.
Avoid Career colleges as much as possible.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thought dat canada is expensive and no jobs.
ofuonyebi:
Go to Canada study cheap and big
and you get work while schooling...!!
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
What do u mean by teach and earn in dollars?
Abiliboi:
Vietnam forget Europe. Teach and earn in dollars. I need a reliable link to either Vietnam or South Korea
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Are u sure about dis?

And what about getting jobs after schooling. Is it possible
waice6571:

India or China...... I promise you won't regret any of the options. They will even pay for your one way flight ticket. Accomodation and 3x feeding is guaranteed..... Less 5m budget, English language courses, good infrastructure with practicals, access to scholarship on performance scale..... Wetin you no know senior you bro.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Love800(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
But people are talking low about malta.
Nobody talk nice about it.
ucheuzor1:
I will suggest Malta bro. Malta has low population, speaks English, pays well and also need workers. Once you finish school, chances of getting a job is very high.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by ILUGBO2001: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
ilugbo2001@yahoo.com
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Love800:
Hello.
How can one get a lecturing job in canada?

Did you study in Canada ot the US?

If not, you may not be able to get a lecturing job in Canada .

If you have a phd, I will advise to come do a 1-year post doctorate in one of the Canadian universities and that is the easiest way you can get into the lecturing market in Canada.
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by Abiliboi: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Love800:
What do u mean by teach and earn in dollars?

In Vietnam, you can teach the English language, and your pay is in lucrative dollars
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by sweethoney1234(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Souzin post=126940083]Honestly don't know what to title this thread.

Well, I never thought I'd japa any time soon from this country until recently.

The plan to japa was presented to me by my cousin, who will sponsor the entire thing but it has to be an affordable university < €10,000 for fees
Follow WAKAKA DOCTOR on Facebook or YouTube you get all the info u need I think today he mentioned 8 country that has low tuition fee and how to go about it. Just follow the name I sent to u it’s of great help
Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by RGRNetwork: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lastmankc:
Nah snake go push u commit for there
Snake is everywhere even in the USA and Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.