Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade (37432 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Exceed15: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Check pro 26: 17 concerning this situation.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by angelkola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
“Blessed Are the Peacemakers, for They Will Be Called Children of God”

post=126940642:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/woman-stabbed-to-death-at-churchs-crusade/
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by bewla(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
post=126940653:
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS

Don't Forget, Naija.Cover Bring This Sad News
angel of bad News

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Nchenches: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
So the late woman never heard of don't go empty handed to separate two adults fighting, worse, if they, or any one them is armed?
RIP.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by JaySmart4422: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Am not surprise at all
Churches have all abandoned true preaching , they don't preach neighbors love , forgiveness, peaceful co existence they don't even preach morals or the need to fear God

All we here from them is money Money money
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by kingthreat(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Close that church for now. How can church members be fighting that they yearn to kill one another?
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by mastermaestro(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Inspirer1:
This doesn't add up,

As in someone brought a sharp object to the crusade ground?

Worshippers should be searched going forward before entering worship centres

You see why some churches have extra security checks at their entrances. But unwise criritcs will frown at such measures. Madness is on a whole new level. Churches must upgrade their security system. Metal detection devices at church entry points are very necessary in these perilous times.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by fortunechy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
I stopped separating fight since 1846AD
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by winner37(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
I don't understand the meaning of autopsy, someone was stabbed at neck and and they still want to conduct autopsy,... madness 😠😠
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by djseanjohn77: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Smh. Nigerians and violence. That's why we.must strive hard to get.out.and avoid the trenches at all legitimate cause

And when all the bad people leave the so called "trenches", remember character does not leave easily, they will eventually turn their new home to a den of criminality as we are gradually witnessing daily from news emanating from Nigerians that recently relocated.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Later someone will tell me I'm wicked for plugging in my earpiece when people are arguing or fighting grin grin I wish I can show her this.

RIP woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by 1TrippleCee: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
djseanjohn77:

And when all the bad people leave the so called "trenches", remember character does not leave easily, they will eventually turn their new home to a den of criminality as we are gradually witnessing daily from news emanating from Nigerians that recently relocated.

Preach
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by zedman1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
chiiraq802:
embarassed

When ever I see 2 fighting, I always tend to separate dem from afar. If I shout , "Oga e don do" or "Oboy! wida na easy pressure" like 2 times and dem no stop fight.
I don wash my hand frm dia matter, if dem like mk dem kill demselves.

Rip to the deceased.
I almost got burnt to death while separating a fight between my friend and one vigilante guy. My guy ran away, leaving the guy with a bloodied nose, and the crowd that came later that didn't even know what happened pounced on me. I for be dead man like three years ago.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by mustnotbenamed: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
“Her body was deposited at Mainland General Hospital Mortuary, Yaba, for autopsy.”

please autopsy for what again
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Mrfeel: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Inspirer1:
This doesn't add up,

As in someone brought a sharp object to the crusade ground?

Worshippers should be searched going forward before entering worship centres
The sharp object could be a pen for taking notes
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by billyG(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
For crusade ground fa!if you cannot be a good christian but a pagan or Muslim na!
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Christistruth03: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
The Holy Spirit packed out of that Church Long ago

It was the die Hard members that didn't notice

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by DaTruths: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
chiiraq802:
embarassed

When ever I see 2 fighting, I always tend to separate dem from afar. If I shout , "Oga e don do" or "Oboy! wida na easy pressure" like 2 times and dem no stop fight.

Rip to the deceased.

What if na your friend or your brother dey involved for the fight? You no go separate until them stab am for neck?
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by teewhyhomes: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Happy new week everyone. We, Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited remain your trusted Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Please reach out to us today.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by ofwest47(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
See inside business enterprises called Churches in Nigeria. Well may she rest in perfect __ peace amen.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by naijamerican: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
So called church going Christian’s ready to kill each other over nothing. Useless

Africans can be a miserable people
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Boldideas: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
post=126940642:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/woman-stabbed-to-death-at-churchs-crusade/

Jesus already said, not all those calling me Lord will make heaven. So am not surprised.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Alsenora: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
May her soul find eternal peace...how sad such occurence came about in the midst of believers
our Lord Jesus Christ admonished to be peace makers...
GanagiBitrus:
Killed while separating Fight.

Yes, Bible says Blessed are the Peacemakers, but one has to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by epelemo: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
The true story behind the death of Mrs Oluwatoyin Risikat Anwoju which occurred at Onitere, Ikotun Area of Lagos state on Saturday 11 November 2023 at a celestial church of Christ during one of their Vigil.

The news of the shocking death of Mrs Oluwatoyin was received in the morning of Saturday the 11th day of November 2023. It was garnered that she was stabbed at the neck while separating a fight between the members of her church during a vigil. It is sad to report that hours after the victim was confirmed dead the elders of the church and her husband failed to make a report at the nearest police station but were only concerned about how to hurriedly bury the victim. It took the intervention of the sibling of the victim who lives far away in the northern part of the country to get the police to invite the elders of the church for questioning and to our dismay the person's so invited has since been released without any further action on the matter while the body of the deceased still languished in the morgue.

We wish to call on the commissioner of police Lagos state and all well meaning Nigerians to intervened in this matter for the purpose of bringing the culprit to Justice.

Yours Sincerely

Concerned Nigerian.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Bornboy4: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
People don't mind dying these days. angry

RIP madam.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Nmezor(f): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Really sad , may her soul rest on. Amen
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
chiiraq802:
embarassed

Rip to the deceased.
I use to separate fight until one day dem turn fight for my head....

I collect woto woto that day...

Since then, anyone wet dey fight make dem do am well...
I love to be eye with Ness from far!
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
epelemo:
The true story behind the death of Mrs Oluwatoyin Risikat Anwoju which occurred at Onitere, Ikotun Area of Lagos state on Saturday 11 November 2023 at a celestial church of Christ during one of their Vigil.

The news of the shocking death of Mrs Oluwatoyin was received in the morning of Saturday the 11th day of November 2023. It was garnered that she was stabbed at the neck while separating a fight between the members of her church during a vigil. It is sad to report that hours after the victim was confirmed dead the elders of the church and her husband failed to make a report at the nearest police station but were only concerned about how to hurriedly bury the victim. It took the intervention of the sibling of the victim who lives far away in the northern part of the country to get the police to invite the elders of the church for questioning and to our dismay the person's so invited has since been released without any further action on the matter while the body of the deceased still languished in the morgue.

We wish to call on the commissioner of police Lagos state and all well meaning Nigerians to intervened in this matter for the purpose of bringing the culprit to Justice.

Yours Sincerely

Concerned Nigerian.
We are not concerned, how can we be concerned when we never chop.

You people should know that everyone have their own challenges....
Stop coming to disturb us on social media about your problems. No one is happy in Nigeria, if na me die I for happy self....
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
zedman1:
I almost got burnt to death while separating a fight between my friend and one vigilante guy. My guy ran away, leaving the guy with a bloodied nose, and the crowd that came later that didn't even know what happened pounced on me. I for be dead man like three years ago.
Go to Church and give Testimony, but leave Pastors let them fight in Church....
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by KayB: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Church goers but evil doers living hypocritical lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures) / Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.