Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade (37488 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Bahamas95(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Many years ago someone injured my father while he was separating a fight in the compound. He later confessed to another neighbor that he did it intentionally because he was beefing my father. The man he told couldn't hide it and he told my father and warned him to be very careful.

Since then my father warned us not to separate fight, even if we must wisdom should be applied......Some people hate you for no reason and will take advantage of any opportunity to harm you.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by eepeepook: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
God wasn’t in church that day. Goodbye.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Goodman247: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nigerians, even in church they still showcase Thier aggression, they go to.church as if it is a social club
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Goodman247: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
bikefab:
Church members fighting at a crusade ground, a place where they were supposed to be ambassadors of the gospel and spread the message of salvation to unbelievers. Where is the christianity then? Mumu people. These set of people are equally very judgemental and will crucify you for not attending church services. Whereas there own life is filled with hypocrisy.
yea, they will start to campaign you Abt that you dt go to church, whereas you can serve God in your own house, they are quick to praise God but Thier heart is far from God, they say they love God but Thier next door neighbor they hate,most Nigerian christains are like the pharisees
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by ZeusP(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Stage Drama
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by ericmor: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
E be like say people no con too get blood for body again self, cus any small cut, they just bleed to death
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Paradise5050(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Na because of this reason I dey dey stingy to separate fights
Now the peacemake woman don collect for Apitti
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Emekuz256(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Abaranje road where I dey stay😮😮
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
That's why is good for one to avoid separating fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.