Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. (1257 Views)

Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / Ezinne Okeke Gets Yam, Beans And Pawpaw As Best Creative Advert Student Of COOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by AnambraPeople: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Mother of 3,Ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student in Pharmacy.

A mother of three and wife of an anglican priest, Mrs Ezinne Anieto has emerged 2023 UNIZIK best graduating student in pharmacy.

Ezinne exhibited great academic excellence, securing a remarkable 4.8 CGPA, the highest among the graduating students of Pharmacy at UNIZIK.

Interestingly, Pharmacy is her third degree, as she had earlier obtained a Second Class Upper Degree in Microbiology at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She also earned a Master's degree in Infectious Disease Immunology from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, before proceeding to study Pharmacy.

Ezinne's success serves as an inspiration to many, especially mothers who strive to balance their academic pursuits and family responsibilities. Despite being actively involved in her family and various responsibilities, Ezinne did not give up on her dreams, and her successes in the academic world are a testament to her determination.

In a world where women still face stereotypes and bias, Ezinne's achievement is empowering and reassuring, as it shows that women can break barriers and achieve great things. Her dedication and hard work represent the true spirit of feminism, shattering the notion that marriage and motherhood are hindrances to career growth.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/mother-of-3-ezinne-anieto-emerges-unizik-best-graduating-student-in-pharmacy/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by GanagiBitrus: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Wonderful.
How did she manage to cope with 3kids? Probably if not for the kids, she would have made 5.0 CGPA.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Dejones2020: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations Ma
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Purvan(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Wonderful.
How did she manage to cope with 3kids? Probably if not for the kids, she would have made 5.0 CGPA.

Wealthy hubby and supportive family

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by APOPTOSIS: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
When I tell people that Pregnancy has nothing to do with Intelligent Quotient, they get furious.
How can a Lady become untrainable through Formal Education simply because she got pregnant before wedlock? or become untrainable simply because she has got kids and felt like returning to school..
Why would she drop out entirely without attempts at returning simply because she got pregnant?
Who taught us that?
I have seen pregnant Ladies cling First Class...
Some end up as Best Graduating students and even end up giving birth the following week.
Why would a Parent stop sponsoring an Intelligent daughter simply because she got pregnant?

Sometimes the way we think amazes me.
We can't just change for one bit.
Is our case Myopic for Life or what?

Congratulations Madam
You too much!

🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by APOPTOSIS: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Look at what's happening across Nigeria today...
Women have taken over leading in Education through Anambra state for the past 3 years back to back.
While MEN are busy typing Education is a SCAM.
A Male Idiot just burnt his Certificates, without knowing he is now completely & Officially finished. He can still do that secretly & have another opportunity if he didn't televise it. That video has been harvested.

Even if he successfully gets a JAPA opportunity he wouldn't be granted Visa. The JaPa security process of this world is fast contracting. Countries going into Databases of other nations to validate Japa hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by starbuck(f): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
I have always admired Anieto's family... Very interesting and intelligent bloodline
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wife of a priest....?

Abeg I Don lost...Make dem help me recover from this statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by OkCornel(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congrats.

Authentic, not forged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by jedisco(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congrats to her. Worth of emulation
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Eriggs: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 MADAM
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Is she confuse on what she wants to do with her life or what?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Wonderful.

She’s competing with people that she’s meant to be lecturing

Madam has one BSc and a masters degree.
Went for another Bachelors again.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by GanagiBitrus: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I think she is still naturally brilliant. Brilliance doesn't come by the number of degrees one acquires.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I think she is still naturally brilliant. Brilliance doesn't come by the number of degrees one acquires.

Yes she is brilliant. But I don’t know why she’s gathering degrees on the same level.
After a Bsc and Masters along similar profession, any further thing should be Phd and applying the knowledge she has gained to solve problems
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by GanagiBitrus: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes she is brilliant. But I don’t know why she’s gathering degrees on the same level.
After a Bsc and Masters along similar profession, any further thing should be Phd and applying the knowledge she has gained to solve problems
I think it's because some courses in Nigeria have limited career opportunities.
She probably couldn't get a job with Microbiology, then went ahead to do Masters, still no job.
Then decided to try Pharmacy.

If no show still, she may try Medicine. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by DKM123: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
It's not farfetched seeing that pharmacy is in the same line of study with the course she has a Master's in. It would have been a different case if there weren't along the same line......

All the same she is a genius.... I mean 4.8 with 3kids! Not everyone at her age and with a husband and 3kids will get the 4.8 even if it was exactly the same course they did twice.
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Woodshot: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
She loves book
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by CJStarz: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Very true. All GNS courses are a walk over for her, amongst others.
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by christejames(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by Justkatty(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wow
Congratulations ma'am
I'm not just surprised but also I'm inspired to also achieve that
God help me 🙏
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by atiku4President(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2023
Congratulations to her. This deserves front page to encourage mothers and women in general
Re: Mother Of 3,ezinne Anieto Emerges UNIZIK Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy. by iamyemiakins(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
So impressive!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Refusal.how To Reapply / Uniuyo Post Ume Procedure And Date / My God Yabatech 2nd Semester Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.