Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. (1178 Views)

Defamation by cr0nus1 / Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 / Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by scoops(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2023
I feel compelled to share a recent experience that has been quite Challenging and Traumatizing for me.

I've been unfairly targeted with false accusations and defamation by someone I used to work with, Beckianah Obehi. All I wanted was a Job, to Work and Get paid to survive but she kept on asking for so much personal information, although I don't like the idea of asking people for help and I did make it known to her she would continuously claim I'm staying in a shell and it's wrong; however she would take to Social Media (Twitter now known as X).
https://twitter.com/Beckyehi/status/1635183849499148289?t=opJVG6t91Yrr_b8dIjt-SQ&s=19
Literally to seek help on my behalf and she did so in a manner that suits her narrative and intentions to exploit, painting the picture that I am mentally not fit and in need of help, whatever help was sought was basically so she could exploit my vulnerabilities and hold me hostage with the same, the sad part of it all was that her actions were responsible for me being in a situation where I'll need help, I literally got Robbed on the 3rd of March 2023 because she made me to wait at work till about 9:45pm, she literally had a male visitor she didn't trust that much and needed someone to be around, she would even offer that I get something to eat while waiting and I couldn't just leave in a disrespectful manner, apart from waiting because I respected her, her safety was also part of the reasons I had to wait, should my elder sister be in such a situation would I have walked away in a disrespectful manner knowing that the said visitor was already within the estate.

I want to bring attention to this situation to shed light on the truth. I have documented evidence disproving accusations that spiralled after the whole incident, including photographs of work done and the records as she would at some point claim I'm owing her money for work not done, unknown to me as at when she went seeking for help she did put up a lot of personal information about me on Twitter without my consent, I didn't even know she posted it on Twitter until a series of Traumatic events unfolded afterwards, she literally went posting personal information about me in a manner that does make me look like a very unfortunate person, with lies added to suit her narrative and asking for all the help she can get for me, however I'm someone who finds it difficult asking people for help, a few people did offer to help but that was just the beginning of a series of Traumatic experiences and I saw the red flags when she said people are trying to help and it'll come through her, I used to live on the streets and someone did offer accommodation which was free but somehow she claims the said accommodation was paid for and I made her waste money for it.

She literally felt it was a perfect avenue to exploit me more, I admit I made a mistake to have stayed in the same building after I stopped working with her but there was never an agreement either oral or written showing it was offered because I worked for her instead the narrative was (he was led by the Holy spirit) I already left the building because a bit of traumatic experiences unfolded afterwards.

She literally sacked me but claimed I resigned, I don't know what she was expecting; probably that I come beginning her because my life depends on the Job but I'll rather sleep on the streets or starve to death than accept disrespect and humiliation from someone I'm working for, being a staff shouldn't mean being a slave or being less of a Human, but it's unfortunate that the world today has these realities and it's the reason many are into fraud and illegal activities, however my own Conscience does tickle me and I still do believe hard work pays but then I'm human and I being poor does not mean I'm useless, when I work I do so with the best of my abilities regardless of how much I'm paid.

What makes this whole thing depressing and Traumatizing is the fact that I do believe there is dignity in labor unfortunately the reality is the opposite, I did ask that she delete the post she made on Twitter but she has refused to, instead she's calling me a Bastard meanwhile telling me to go get mental help.

My aim is to create awareness about the misinformation being spread. False narratives can be damaging, and I believe in transparency. If anyone has questions or wants more information, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best regards,
Oreoluwa O. Olaleye.
Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by fiyinfoluwafio: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hmnnnnnn, dis is so sad but why would u let people know that much about u, what she posted on Twitter was just as if she had known you from childhood, well I can understand u needed a job and normal they'll ask security questions.
It is just so sad that people claim they're helping people but they do so because of what they have to gain, dis your matter nah only God fit settle am, I sha pray that Joy finds you because it's obvious dat you have been hurt too many times.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by youngrichnigga: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Can you share the link to the Twitter post so you can be supported shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by scoops(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Can you share the link to the Twitter post so you can be supported shocked shocked shocked

It's sad that this has to keep escalating but the best that can happen is that she delete the post.
...with time the Trauma will fade away, unfortunately the internet never forgets.

https://twitter.com/Beckyehi/status/1635183849499148289?t=opJVG6t91Yrr_b8dIjt-SQ&s=19
Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by youngrichnigga: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
scoops:

It's sad that this has to keep escalating but the best that can happen is that she delete the post.
...with time the Trauma will fade away, unfortunately the internet never forgets.

As seen on Twitter, she appears to care about you. You need to take it easy, life's full of ups and downs, tides and currents. Reach out to her please 👇

When I cant reach him or talk to him. I need all the help I can get for this boy to stay alive please 🙏🏾 😩
I beg you with everything you stand for. Don't let him die. I've been able to secure an accommodation for him through a church member from @elevationng. I talk to him about
Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by scoops(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngrichnigga:

As seen on Twitter, she appears to care about you. You need to take it easy, life's full of ups and downs, tides and currents. Reach out to her please 👇

She literally called me a Bastard this morning, although i politely asked that she delete the Post.
Attached is a screenshot.

Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by scoops(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=youngrichnigga post=126950888]
----------------------------
The said post in question has been on Twitter since March, unfortunately I had no idea it was there; she literally posted all that without my consent and she did to suit her narrative.

Before the incident, she could tell I am not someone who likes seeking help and she would even go ahead to claim I'm staying in a shell; however all that is because of the too many negative experiences I've had with people, someone offered free accommodation and I did accept but that was like the greatest mistake I made this year, her attitude and character was one that many of those who had worked with her can testify about, extremely temperamental and short fused although she acts nice; however that I slept on the streets does not mean I'm less of a human, at least I can't go robbing people so I can live large, the best I can do is to work and do the best I can till things get better, at least there's always going to be hope as long as there is life, all the help she went seeking was to make me more vulnerable and susceptible, especially after the accommodation issue but at the peak of it I had no options than to just walk away and maintain my sanity, she literally ordered that I leave but would go about telling people I resigned and was owing her money despite the fact that she was the one who sacked me, and she did so well with that narrative that everyone would say she's responsible for my success, someone even told me I go ripping people and leaving them to regret the help they do, it literally became a case of Gaslighting, unfortunately it's even more sad that I did apologize two different times and I wouldn't have made this a public post to address the issue if she had deleted it this morning.
Re: Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. by uzicuzy(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2023
I think it's better u go on the same forum she posted on and tell ur side of the story..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Woman 419s Nigeria,dupes Nigerian Firm Of N2.94bn Diamond / At 9 I'm A Burglar And An Indian Hemp Smoker / Woman Found Dead In A Canal At Barracks In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.