Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt (1830 Views)

UNILAG Thrown Into Darkness Over ₦200 Million Electricity Debt / "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African / IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by HiFive: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2023
My MTN users how market

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by jackmrandy: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2023
HiFive:
My MTN users how market

your own don come back?

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by ThrustReverser(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol
U dey whine South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Quranisforfools: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Not "must have been." You actually are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Olawade24: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Quranisforfools:
Not "must have been." You actually are.
lol chairman take am easy on the dude.

Na oha soup I da chop for my babe place like this for IMO state here. I came all the way from osun to meet ginika here she go soon give me the other soup to chop. Men owerri fine no be small.

6 Likes

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Obaking7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mtn smart I tell you.
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Natbrowny: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
U really stupid.

Me wey dey owe. I collect anoda one. Expecting them to add it to my old balance when d glitch is solved

And i wasnt wrong. Thats what they did.

If na u own company.. U get issues with system . So u'll close ur eyes and allow people go with millions. Just like that.

People insulting mtn for returning debt are criminals..

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by YourMajesty(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olawade24:
lol chairman take am easy on the dude.

Na oha soup I da chop for my babe place like this for IMO state here. I came all the way from osun to meet ginika here she go soon give me the other soup to chop. Men owerri fine no be small.
What a coincidence, I am in Osogbo with your mom right now 😄

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Nwaokunkpara: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
I do receive messages of call charges that I did not make this started since yesterday

Please Note that I was not owning MTN
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Olawade24: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourMajesty:
OK enjoy smiley
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by YourMajesty(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olawade24:
OK enjoy smiley
Sure bro.... She's a sweet woman
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by obembet(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Benki003(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourMajesty:

This vawulence loud 😂😂

Abeg reduce am 🌚
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by YourMajesty(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Benki003:

This vawulence loud 😂😂

Abeg reduce am 🌚
Na wetin fit all these online E-diots.

I saw the tribal games he was trying to play there. grin

He even write the state name with Capital letters.
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Benki003(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourMajesty:
Na wetin fit all these online E-diots.

I saw the tribal games he was trying to play there. grin

He even write the state name with Capital letters.

Leave the cow 🐄, he's good at causing nuisance

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hahah
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Vyzz: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
They didn't return mine .. maybe because it's just 200n .. I don't go past that..
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Gadafii: 4:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Some people owe as much as 6k, come see jubilation when they learnt their debts have been written off, they quickly borrowed another one 😭😂😂

Mtn will give you crown then behead you🤝😂

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by Cassandraloius: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Just dey play! grin cheesy
Re: I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt by HiFive: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
jackmrandy:

your own don come back?

Aswear grin

(1) (Reply)

2009 Ume Results; Whats Your Score? / NUC Accreditation Results For All Nigerian Universities / Do You Know The Semantic Implications Of Coordinators In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.