Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York (35999 Views)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Joseph Omaghomi AKA Jesse Green Wanted By US Authorities. Cash Reward Offered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Juoflife1(f): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
People do rituals all over the world. What's the issue?
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Calitoscassius(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Travel you say no...

You think white people don't do rituals?

Where did black people learn it from?

Just like cyber crime...who started it?
Please! Give us just one example of WHITE people doing ritual. Otherwise, stop telling lies!

And first, what is the definition of ritual? Please tell us!
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by marlow1962(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Nigerians. Una dey carry una juju go everywhere polkuting the world. Even in UK, una dey use MacDonalds dey do jazz. This is assuredly the work of a Nigerian, even so, people from lipsrsealed
So it's only Nigerians that are spiritual?

Omo una reasoning level poor o
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by sukkot: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Y’all lame niggas don’t understand, the African man wants America to prosper so that he can prosper . An african man will not do voodoo trying to end America. This particular voodoo was done by an Afrocentric white-man-empire-hating black supremacist. That particular ritual is calling for the demise of America.

So basically this some illuminated black supremacist trying to end America

On a side note I remember meeting this Haitian guy in Canada whose ultimate desire was to see the end of the white mans empire. He told me he prays daily for God to let him be alive when it happens. Haiti is the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere and the whites keep it that way so Haitians all have a deep seated desire to see the white man fall. There are many Haitians in New York and they do lots of voodoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by marlow1962(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Please! Give us just one example of WHITE people doing ritual. Otherwise, stop telling lies!

And first, what is the definition of ritual? Please tell us!
White science is the whites rituals, of which if not for white science you won't be online today, you will see be covering yourself with leaves.

Everything about black skin and science is all about destruction and ruins.

Any day you wake up, give thanks to God first and give thanks to the white man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by wallaze(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Nigerians. Una dey carry una juju go everywhere polkuting the world. Even in UK, una dey use MacDonalds dey do jazz. This is assuredly the work of a Nigerian, even so, people from lipsrsealed

Hahahha but no be only Nigerians Dy run jazz na 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Sillymoderators: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
Judolisco:
afofungbemu
Akindanidani
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by rdsco(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by kunle75(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

No dey talk wetin you no know abeg,if you travel wide like I do your eye see weeeennnn.
Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, Brazil etc all do juju past devil,you assuming Nigerian as culprit is and may not be true.
It could be anyone including Naija but not limited to my kinsmen.
Things dey happen bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Judolisco(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Akindanidani
ma ba radarada lo
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
I can bet say na person of Yoruba extraction do this thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welovetruecrime:
The effect of massive jakpa grin grin grin

Of a Yoruba person, they have carried that evil there to spoil that society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Akoasi: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Wbat do you know. This is definetely wprk of people from Abeokuta
na u dull... ur IQ is low.
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by blueAgent(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
marlow1962:

White science is the whites rituals, of which if not for white science you won't be online today, you will see be covering yourself with leaves.

Everything about black skin and science is all about destruction and ruins.

Any day you wake up, give thanks to God first and give thanks to the white man.

Well said, but I hope you know that whites also do rituals and magic?
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by lapintoz: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
I know. Na my people be that. Weather e dey work or not, my people must do jazz. Na there babalawo dey take chop dollars 🫣🫣🫣

1TrippleCee:

1 Like

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Neddyogu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Not necessarily so. Ever heard of Santeria, Candoble, voodou, santisima muerte and co? Lots of Americans esp Latinos and native Americans practice their indigenous religions.

1 Like

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by dalass(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

There are Satanists and voodoo people in America who can do this and they're doing worse, even up to human sacrifice..

Stop bashing Naija for all evil stuffs. Even other African nations have such including South Africa where undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Mayflowa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Why would you say this? Other Africans, Caribbean, south Americans do this type of rituals also. Now you already hanging yourself. Very Myopic mind!
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by gidjah(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
You mean the Haitians too do stuffa like this ?? No wonder dem resemble yorubas ?? Very dark minded guys .ma only wyclef or fugeez I sabi amongst them sef.
ceejayluv:

Probably a Haitian as well...
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by bizzibodi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
This is people from O states.
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by 1TrippleCee: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mayflowa:

Why would you say this? Other Africans, Caribbean, south Americans do this type of rituals also. Now you already hanging yourself. Very Myopic mind!

Omo Solarin, lemme alone cheesy
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by 1TrippleCee: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
kunle75:

No dey talk wetin you no know abeg,if you travel wide like I do your eye see weeeennnn.
Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, Brazil etc all do juju past devil,you assuming Nigerian as culprit is and may not be true.
It could be anyone including Naija but not limited to my kinsmen.
Things dey happen bro.

I love that name Kunle. Anything you tell me i take Sir
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by zinaunreal(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ritual has been In the usa as far back as the slave trade. But I'm sure this is by a Nigerian because the are too loud about it. Clean up your mess ah ah
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by kunle75(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I love that name Kunle. Anything you tell me i take Sir

Lol cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by 1TrippleCee: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
kunle75:

Lol cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

Egbon Kay wink
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Sillymoderators: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Judolisco:
ma ba radarada lo
Ma ba oriburuku e lo!
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Godmademan(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Bold of you to think foreigners don't do this. They call it voodoo or magic
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Ma ba oriburuku e lo!
opolo kuluso... Ma ba yi lo
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Sillymoderators: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Judolisco:
opolo kuluso... Ma ba yi lo
Egbere elede oko.
Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by Bostin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Wbat do you know. This is definetely wprk of people from Abeokuta
Weere

1 Like

Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by 1TrippleCee: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Bostin:
Weere

O jo e lo wo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.