Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client (35980 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by besayag: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
A twenty-six-year-old traditional healer was allegedly raped by her male client at the client’s home when she went to perform a ritual in South Africa

A twenty-six-year-old traditional healer who was allegedly raped by her male client says the ordeal has left her in shock and in fear.

The woman says she was at her client’s home to perform a ritual, when the man raped her. She says the painful experience affected her and left her doubting her calling.

She says it is going to be a long journey before she can start trusting male clients again.

Out of nowhere guy pushes me, I fall on the bed and he grabs me by my arms and I am trying to process everything that is happening because I am in shock because I came here to help someone spiritually and this is what happens to me.”

“I am still very scared to practice or to help but I know that it is not something I can stop. It is not something I can resign and say I am packing up my stuff, I am leaving because I have been called for a purpose at the end of the day.”

Source : https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/traditional-healer-in-shock-after-alleged-rape-ordeal-by-client/

2 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by noskcid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
You should leave that stuff and join police, at least you can defend yourself with a gun.

In Nigeria we will say dem rape babalawo 😳

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by noskcid(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na 26 years full ground so??

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Nicepoker(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
TMKsouth. grin culprit. Samantha. Victim.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by talk2hb1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hope She No Use Juju for the Guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by idris646(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
She heal the client, the client use har taste the work if e do well..😂

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by honour7: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I really find it hard to believe that just one man can rape a woman. Moreover women used the word rape loosely these days.

Depends on the size difference, and most women just allow it to happen especially when they are all alone with the victim, because of fear of what might happen if they don't comply.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Benwallt(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Dikastan: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
We need to hear from the man

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
honour7

Depends on the size difference, and most women just allow it to happen especially when they are all alone with the victim, because of fear of what might happen if they don't comply.

Bro, no matter the size of a woman, you can't rape without a weapon or causing her body hurt.

11 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Citizen10: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
The truth of the matter is that most rape cases as claimed by women are just sexual agreements gone wrong. If you visit a guy's house for sex and the transaction goes well, then that's good business. If you visit a guy's house and the transaction doesn't go well, then they begin to call it rape.

That's what happens 90% of the time. The sad truth!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Johnycastro18: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
That rapist no try at all, person way one help you....

You go the rape am cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Namaster: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is funny.

The man has no fear of the gods. Also, when did the gods start home delivery like Jumia?

Anyway, jail the rapist. Rape is one of those crimes that shouldn't happen in 2023. Sex is super cheap EVERYWHERE. Masturbation is another option.

6 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by honour7: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
honour7

Bro, no matter the size of a woman, you can't rape without a weapon or causing her body hurt.

Rape is not concerting to sex, if she likes she is naked and spreads her legs, once she say don't enter or she gives that kind of body language is better not to enter bro.

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by sulakishop(m): 2:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Contract extension

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2023
SA things are always strange. Very strange country, with strange people grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by besayag: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2023
honour7:

Rape is not concerting to sex, if she likes she is naked and spreads her legs, once she say don't enter or she gives that kind of body language is better not to enter bro.
does not work when married n in Africa sha
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Kevineleven(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Objection my lord! That is not the body of a 26 years old!

5 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by besayag: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Kevineleven:
Objection my lord! That is not the body of a 26 years old!
objection, women grow faster my lord.

12 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Westerhoffe(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Condemn the attack.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by eepeepook: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Men are not smiling.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Kevineleven(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2023
besayag:
objection, women grow faster my lord.
Objection! They grow faster but age slower until 45

5 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by atobs4real(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Traditional Healer?
This one go be fake or she enjoys the s xxxx
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Rape is not something to be used to poke fun, it should be condemned using the strongest terms! angry

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by gbaskiboy: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
This one really shocked me like shock absorber
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by atobs4real(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Traditional Healer? She no get spiritual power to protect her self?
This one go be fake or she enjoys the s xxxx

3 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by yesloaded: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by drerocker: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
noskcid:
Na 26 years full ground so??
U are part of them

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
besayag:

Source : https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/traditional-healer-in-shock-after-alleged-rape-ordeal-by-client/

Ọmọ́ ! Who go come HEAL her now?
If a MAN can control his TONGUE, GBOLA AKA DICKSON & FINGER wey dey press transfer cash any how, u will live long

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Tijjani Dies In Kyrgyzstan: Nigerian Lecturer Mobbed In Racist Attack / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.