Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa (7532 Views)

Abidemi Rufai: US Submits 97,000-Page Evidence Against Gov Abiodun's Aide / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by AnonPoet: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Highlights Governor Abiodun's Green Economy Youth Opportunities Commitment

A former Special Assistant to Ogun State Governor on Job Creation and Youth Empowerment, Mr Abiola Odetola has hailed the mentoring role of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Africa

Mr Odetola specifically commended the unparalleled commitment of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to supporting leadership capacity development for the youths in Africa saying that it was indeed a worthwhile investment that will definitely help Africa to achieve greatness.

The former Special Assistant disclosed this while speaking during the Presidential Youth Mentorship Retreat held at the Youth Development Centre, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) Abeokuta

Among the participants at this annual event were the Former Prime Minister of Mali, the CEO of Providus Bank, Mr Walter Akpani, Prof. Peter Okebukola, and the Chairperson of the Youth Development Centre, Dr. Bisi Kolapo.

Abiola Odetola also took the opportunity to extend his gratitude to Governor Abiodun for his significant contributions to the Green Economy. He commended the governor for embracing sustainability through the recently launched Mass Transit Scheme, which not only enhances public transportation but also aligns with environmental conservation efforts. Additionally, he acknowledged the governor's commitment to fostering green skills among the youth, a vital component in advancing a sustainable future for the state and the continent at large. This proactive approach by Governor Abiodun further reinforces the shared vision of a greener and more prosperous Africa

Odetola disclosed that this selfless act of the former President of providing mentoring and serving as big shoulder for the youths to lean on is priceless as it is helping the young ones to get more aware of their environment and see what they could also do to effect positive change

He said "The challenges we face as African youths are vast, but so are the opportunities. It is in this very context that Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, has created this program. He has provided a beacon of hope, a platform for young people to be prepared for the future, and an avenue for the seamless flow of knowledge and experience from one generation to the next".

Speaking on the theme of the three days conference which ended on Wednesday, Odetola charged the youths to be more concerned and deliberate in helping to promote a very sustainable environment.

He said "We stand here today, not merely as individuals, but as a united force of dreamers, thinkers, and doers. Each one of us carries the power to make a difference in our societies and contribute to the green economy in unique and impactful ways.

"As we embark on this journey of knowledge, experience, and insight, let us embrace the privilege and responsibility that comes with it. Let us promise ourselves and our great continent that we will carry forward the wisdom we gain here, the friendships we forge, and the determination to contribute to a greener, more prosperous Africa" said Odetola.

https://sunnewsonline.com/youth-development-obasanjo-lauded-for-mentoring-role-in-africa/

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by TemplarLandry: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Blake755: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
One of our best presido no cap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Lupid: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Blackman101: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
We Nigerians don't know the value of the man called President Olusegun Obasanjo

13 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by wunmi590(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2023

Baba is a mentor to many and he has played his part in Nigeria political sphare

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by wwwkaycom(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ebora Owu
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by HORLADY(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Next news pls
I am not really a fan of Obasanjo. He was supporting Obi to spite Tinubu not because he love the country. Afterall he is the architect of modern corruption be it election rigging, money laundering, contract splitting and cost inflation, kickbacks and many other political vices in the third republic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Skillsnigeria: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by israelmao(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Obj will remain relevant till he makes his final exit.

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by idanone(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
AnonPoet:
Highlights Governor Abiodun's Green Economy Youth Opportunities Commitment

https://sunnewsonline.com/youth-development-obasanjo-lauded-for-mentoring-role-in-africa/
he is a great man.
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Tru64rtr: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
:

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by year2013: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Blackman101:

Talk for yourself. But you know the value of the current drug lord in power. Continue deceiving your generation not me.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by atobs4real(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Governor without focus.
Ogun state is stagnant.
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by atobs4real(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Governor without focus.
Ogun state is stagnant.
The worst governor in the history of Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Larryndelaw: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Blake755:
Best prwsido.my foot. He was a Bad president setting Bad precedent for.the Country. He want to.rule forever

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Christistruth03: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Obasanjo is one of Nigeria's biggest Problems
He should not transfer his Problematic anointing to the rest of Africa

1 Like

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Kukutente23: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Obasanjo
Nigeria's best president ever
One wonders why Zombies hate him so much
Oh I know... he no dey share corn

1 Like

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by adolfHitler1934: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
HORLADY:
Next news pls
I am not really a fan of Obasanjo. He was supporting Obi to spite Tinubu not because he love the country. Afterall he is the architect of modern corruption be it election rigging, money laundering, contract splitting and cost inflation, kickbacks and many other political vices in the third republic.
Hatred for Obi, Obasanjo and all progressives will surely give you heart attack that will lead to your early demise.

Oya, see the magician that you (s)elected because of tribal and religious sentiments, how is Nigeria today?
Are you not looting truck loads of foods in Ibadan and elsewhere?

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🙏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Boyooosa(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Remaining implementation

Coming up with ideas is not as impactful as Implementing same....Obj had greater move in 2019 but up till now, I don't have conviction on what killed that
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Kukutente23: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
OluOkiki:
Hello Nairalanders!

Hello Nairalanders!

My name Olu Okikikola Sam.

I am a student of University of Lagos who is finding it hard to pay his school fees. The fees was increased from 25,000 to a huge sum of 135,000. I have been sourcing for help from families and friends but the money is not complete yet. I beg everyone to please come to my aid. I have no one else to go to. I am a hard-working person. Luck hasn't just been on my side. Please any amount will do. I have proof of studentship to show to anyone who is willing to help with any amount at all. God bless you all.

Kindly message me on 0.8.1.6.4.1.2.2.5.5.1
You used the school fees given to you by your parents to host your gf's birthday abi
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by mastermaestro(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Blackman101:

What value? Obj had the greatest opportunity to shape Nigeria's present democratic era. But what did he do? Fraudulent elections, executive criminality, destruction of institutions, sale of state assets to cronies, etc. I can't just go on.

He laid the foundation of today's rotten system. You guys can keep elevating him into sainthood to the ignorants who probably were not born then or too young to witness his malady of an administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by yewit37486: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
mastermaestro:

What value? Obj had the greatest opportunity to shape Nigeria's present democratic era. But what did he do? Fraudulent elections, executive criminality, destruction of institutions, sale of state assets to cronies, etc. I can't just go on.

He laid the foundation of today's rotten system. You guys can keep elevating him into sainthood to the ignorants who probably were not born then or too young to witness his malady of an administration.

Malady indeed. undecided
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by Toosure70: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Best presido ever
Re: Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa by CoolAmbience(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Blake755:

Mtchewww...

Your best presido, not our....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes Three Mosques, Relocates Churches. / Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership / Federal Fire Service Team Inspects Prime Alert Emergency Monitoring Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.