Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? (1799 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Looking at the disgrace called elections and all, is Nigeria not a zoo?
Think about it well without bias, is this election period not like animals battling for food?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Felimax(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
No, disregard that. Stretch your head and look at the future, it is far brighter and better than where we are now.

Trust me, no matter how bad APC will not be there forever. Every bad event is a dark passage to something better.

Do not be dismayed!

7 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felimax:
No, disregard that. Stretch your head and look at the future, it is far brighter and better that where we are now.
You mean your own future as a person or the future of the country? If the latter is the case then it's true but this country? No.

This country is finished, if we should tell ourselves the gospel truth, the country is going no where. It's a zoo and that's why you re seeing everything happening this way and almost everyone wants to leave this zoo.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Absuchat(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nigeria is not a zoo....Zoos have rules, zoos are regimented....wild animals in zoos a tamed.

Nigeria doesn't have any of those attributes.

Nigeria is a jungle.

Survival of the fittest, no rules and regulations, domestic animals become wild.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kafirbigot: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
It's a ZOO and an animal farm. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Felimax(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You mean your own future as a person or the future of the country? If the latter is the case then it's true but this country? No.

This country i finished, if we should tell ourselves the gospel truth, the country is going no where. It's a zoo and that's why you re seeing everything happening this way and almost everyone wants to leave this zoo.

Regardless of if everyone leave the country which I doubt. I don't know where I will call home if not my place.

Nigeria is a very diverse country and forget about all these online rantings and rhetorics. Some of the tribes we may dislike are still filled with some of the best people you can think off.

If Buhari fails, if Tinubu may fail also it does not mean that the next person will fail also.

A lot of us except lately have not really been following up with election patterns in this country and it's good we are having a national awakening.

It will be good!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by favor914: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
It's a ZOO and an animal farm. cheesy
So what are you implying, that you were born inside a Zoo, abi na animal farm you call am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by favor914: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
Nigeria is not a zoo....Zoos have rules, zoos are regimented....wild animals in zoos a tamed.

Nigeria doesn't have any of those attributes.

Nigeria is a jungle.

Survival of the fittest, no rules and regulations, domestic animals become wild.
Faceless Coward, Zoo turned to jungle Indeed, can you go in public & utter this nonsense you typed?

The beating Your Uncle Adjaero received in Owerri will be kindergarten play.

Mumurist because United States is not a Zoo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felimax:

Regardless of if everyone leave the country which I doubt. I don't know where I will call home if not my place.

Nigeria is a very diverse country and forget about all these online rantings and rhetorics. Some of the tribes we may dislike are still filled with some of the best people you can think off.

If Buhari fails, if Tinubu may fail also it does not mean that the next person will fail also.

A lot of us except lately have not really been following up with election patterns in this country and it's good we are having a national awakening.

It will be good!
Don't drag me into your Nairaland tribal mumbo-jumbo. I see all y'all that come here and fight on tribal lines as stupid and useless people. By the time you realize how much of your lives you are wasting defending your tribe, it might be too late.

You are seeing the truth in front of you but you are choosing the lies you want to believe. You better realize that this country is gone and its a matter of time if what's happening continues and work on yourself so you don't go down or your children don't go down with this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Jostoman: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
I dont know why Nigeria government are punishing Nnamdi kanu for saying the truth.

A country that cannot organize ordinary election.

Economy Zoo

Electricity Zoo

Water Zoo

INEC Zoo

Senate Zoo

JUDICIARY Number 1 Zoo

Nigeria is more than a ZOO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Absuchat(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
favor914:
Faceless Coward, Zoo turned to jungle Indeed, can you go in public & utter this nonsense you typed?

The beating Your Uncle Adjaero received in Owerri will be kindergarten play.

Mumurist because United States is not a Zoo?
This clown mistook me for his father....but I don't have 6 parallel lines on my face na...kilode? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by budaatum: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
If Nigeria is a zoo then you Nigerians must be animals, and I just can't believe that you are not human.

3 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
budaatum:
If Nigeria is a zoo then you Nigerians must be animals, and I just can't believe that you are not human.
Of course, are we not behaving animalistically?

Can you see the mess called elections?

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kafirbigot: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Go look for a guy to screw... obviously you haven't seen a Dy k in months cool

favor914:
So what are you implying, that you were born inside a Zoo, abi na animal farm you call am?

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kushites: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
ONLY IGBO IPOB TERRORISTS AND SYMPATHISERS REFER TO NIGERIA AS A ‘zoo’.

THEY ARE FOREIGNERS AND OUTCASTS, NOT NIGERIANS, AND THEIR VIEWS ON NIGERIA ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AND WORTHLESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by StreetFight: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Think about it well without bias, is this election period not like animals battling for food?

Only animals live in Zoo, your parents live in Nigeria. If Nigeria is a Zoo, then your parents are what?

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yes, it is a zoo. Little wonder some wild animals are killing and cannibalising their own kind.

A big zoo for that matter. In fact, it's a jungle, because you can find such behaviour mostly in a jungle.

If you feel very triggered by this comment, you probably are guilty. 🚶

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
StreetFight:

Only animals live in Zoo, your parents live in Nigeria. \If Nigeria is a Zoo, then your parents are what?
How are you sure thay my parents live here?
The truth is bitter. Swallow the bitter pill
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by wakaman: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Na lion go kill you, kanu and other ipobists inside the zoo.
We just dey leave una make una kill and chop una sef small, wild animals go finish the rest of una.

Esn. Ugm and ipob dem and other wild bingos dey do the job according to the plan of the zoo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Enugurangers: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wailing wailers.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by StreetFight: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
How are you sure thay my parents live here?
The truth is bitter. Swallow the bitter pill

Go and swallow your drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by StreetFight: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
wakaman:
Na lion go kill you, kanu and other ipobists inside the zoo.
We just dey leave una make una kill and chop una sef small, wild animals go finish the rest of una.

Esn. Ugm and ipob dem and other wild bingos dey do the job according to the plan of the zoo.

ESN, IPOB, UGM and other Igbo militias have been killing fellow Igbos like Xmas chickens even before Xmas. Emilokan Tinubu will never interfere in Igbos family affair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Iziquiel(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yeah, that's why Kanu is locked up in one of the many cages in the Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by skj1377(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
The zoo your Peter obi wanted to become the president of!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Iziquiel:
Yeah, that's why Kanu is locked up in one of the many cages in the Zoo.
if Nigeria is not a zoo, why does the word "Japa" exist?

No one wants to leave heaven 😂
Think about it. Even Fela confrimed that Nigeria is an animalistic place where things are never done rightly
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
skj1377:
The zoo your Peter obi wanted to become the president of!
we want make Nigeria better for una, but animal Wan remain animal.

Try to clean a pig, it would still go back to the mud.
I know what you can not see any reason to what I am saying but I don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kushites: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
if Nigeria is jot a zoo, why does the word "Japa" exist?

No one wants to leave heaven 😂

CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO AND BRAZIL ARE “zoos” BY YOUR DUMB, THICK SKULLED IGBO LOGIC, SINCE THERE ARE FAR MORE OF THEM IN THE WESTERN WORLD THAN NIGERIANS.

THE USA HAS ENTIRE CITY AREAS NAMED ‘CHINATOWN’ WHERE STREET SIGNS ARE IN CHINESE, JUST BECAUSE OF THE HUGE CHINESE POPULATION THERE.

STUPID MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Fortruth: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felimax:
No, disregard that. Stretch your head and look at the future, it is far brighter and better than where we are now.

Trust me, no matter how bad APC will not be there forever. Every bad event is a dark passage to something better.

Do not be dismayed!

Stop with the rubbish...

You guys are so AFRAID to do what everyone has been able to naturally do- overthrow a corrupt system.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

Just say you are not able, ready, or willing to do something you AINT comfortable in doing.

Dancing and party is sweeter and easier- we know

But don't get mad when the world calls you a NIGGER or denies you visa into their country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kushites: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
we want make Nigeria better for una, but animal Wan remain animal.

Try to clean a pig, it would still go back to the mud.
I know what you can not see any reason to what I am saying but I don't care

STUPID ANIMAL. CLEAN YOUR FCKING EASTERN REGION THAT YOU HAVE ALL FLED FROM TO LIVE IN THE SAME NIGERIA YOU ARE INSULTING.

WORTHLESS TRASH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kushites:

CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO AND BRAZIL ARE “zoos” BY YOUR DUMB, THICK SKULLED IGBO LOGIC, SINCE THERE ARE FAR MORE OF THEM IN THE WESTERN WORLD THAN NIGERIANS.

THE USA HAS ENTIRE CITY AREAS NAMED ‘CHINATOWN’ WHERE STREET SIGNS ARE IN CHINESE, JUST BECAUSE OF THE HUGE CHINESE POPULATION THERE.

STUPID MUMU.
So why are not as developed as China? Since you know how to bring comparisons.

Do you see Chinese going to UK to was toilet? Animal 😂

Do you see Chinese selling their properties in and moving in droves to Nigeria to sleep on the streets?

Keep lying to yourself, just keep lying. By the time you leave this country and see development, you will understand why Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Nnamdi Kanu was being kind, Nigeria is far than a zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Would Have Been Perfect For Moments Like This / Is This True?muiz Banire To Contest Governor In 2011? / Azubuike Ishiekwene Now Writes For Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.