Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? (1800 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kushites:

ACTUALLY, YOU IGNORANT DUNCE, THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH ARE NOT LIKE FRANCE OR GERMANY OR USA.

THOSE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE A TINY MINORITY IN A WORLD OF DEVELOPING COUNTRIES WITH POOR POWER SUPPLY, INADEQUATE INFRASTRUCTURE, POLITICAL INSTABILITY AND FOOD SUPPLY ISSUES.

YOUR COLONISED MENTALITY HAS LIMITED YOUR SENSE OF THE WORLD TO WESTERN EUROPE AND AMERICA - A VERY TINY STRATUM OF HUMANITY WHO GOT SO RICH BY MASS MURDER AND PLUNDER OF OTHER NATIONS.

THE WORLD IS FAR BIGGER AND FAR, FAR POORER AND UNDERDEVELOPED THAN THAT TINY STRATUM THAT COMPRISES ‘ABROAD’ IN YOUR DUMBASS HEAD.

I'm tired of arguing with a jobless animal from zoo. Bye dude
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by socialmediaman: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
@ FatherOfJesus Think about the following:

If you believe that you're living in a jungle, why are you complaining that the people in it are not behaving like civilized people?

The point is, if you believe you're in a jungle about to fight your opponent, and you believe you're smarter and more civilized than your opponent, then there are basically a few things you should do:

1. First of all, acknowledge that you're in a jungle to fight, and not in an office to have a conversation. Your opponent is dressed in tree leaves and not in a suit and tie.

2. Secondly, if you don't want to fight your opponent in the mud, put your smartness and education to use by coming to fight with a superior weapon. If your opponent brings a knife, bring a gun. If your opponent brings a gun, bring a superior gun and a drone as an added surveillance bonus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kushites: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I'm tired of arguing with a jobless animal from zoo. Bye dude

SURELY YOU MEAN YOUR COCK SUCKING MUM WITH HER STINKING CUNT?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
@ FatherOfJesus Think about the following:

If you believe that you're living in a jungle, why are you complaining that the people in it are not behaving like civilized people?

The point is, if you believe you're in a jungle, and you believe you're smarter and more civilized than your opponent, then there are basically a few things you should do:

1. First of all, acknowledge that you're in a jungle to fight, and not in an office to have a conversation. Your opponent is dressed in tree leaves and not in a suit and tie.

2. Secondly, if you don't want to fight your opponent in the mud, put your smartness and education to use by coming to fight with a superior weapon. If your opponent brings a knife, bring a gun. If your opponent brings a gun, bring a superior gun and a drone as an added surveillance bonus.
who's living in the Zoo with you? Lol

While it's painful, I have to leave home because home is animal infested.

It's a pity, because when you can no longer control your wild animals and they don't want to leave, you have to leave the house for them.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by socialmediaman: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

While is painful, I have to leave home because home is animal infested.

I see. So if you left, why are you still complaining about the "jungle"?

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kushites: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

While is painful, I have to leave home because home is animal infested.

It's a pity, because when you can no longer control your wide animals and they don't want to leave, you have to leave the house for them.

WE CAN SMELL THE STINK OF YOUR MUMMY’S PUNA HERE IN NIGERIA.

COME AND TAKE HER.

HORRIBLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
socialmediaman:

I see. So if you left, why are you still complaining about the "jungle"?
Are you one of those pigs who don't want to get a bath?

You know there's a mess, but you are denying and defending the mess.

You heave 3 options now:

1. Join those messing up the Zoo.
2. Leave the zoo to safe your life.
3. Defend those who mess the zoo up and rot with the zoo
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by socialmediaman: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Are you one of those pigs who don't want to get a bath?

You know there's a mess, but you are denying and defending the mess.

Read my earlier post to you again. I know it can be frustrating, but calm down.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by voltron14: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
which animal is your father?

His father is a dog.

Ekuke.

3 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Uchek(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
What is ur ethnic nationality?

Kushites:
ONLY IGBO IPOB TERRORISTS AND SYMPATHISERS REFER TO NIGERIA AS A ‘zoo’.

THEY ARE FOREIGNERS AND OUTCASTS, NOT NIGERIANS, AND THEIR VIEWS ON NIGERIA ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AND WORTHLESS.

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
socialmediaman:

Read my earlier post to you again. I know it can be frustrating, but calm down.
You calm down and things get worse.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Sharatan(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
Nigeria is not a zoo....Zoos have rules, zoos are regimented....wild animals in zoos a tamed.

Nigeria doesn't have any of those attributes.

Nigeria is a jungle.

Survival of the fittest, no rules and regulations, domestic animals become wild.

You hit the nail on the head right there bruv..

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Jagaban2012: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Looking at the disgrace called elections and all, is Nigeria, not a zoo?
Think about it well without bias, is this election period not like animals battling for food?

If Nigeria is assumed to be a zoo by you and your BeerFRAUDnn people then you are one of the animals and beasts still living or identify with the Zoo republic

Hello, beast!!!!
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Sharpsharp00123: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
How are you sure thay my parents live here?
The truth is bitter. Swallow the bitter pill
your parents are products of d zoo at least u are a Nigerian

So what does that make your parents?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by jogojogo: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Looking at the disgrace called elections and all, is Nigeria not a zoo?
Think about it well without bias, is this election period not like animals battling for food?
Na your village be zoo
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by Kafirbigot: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
you are Ranting...

So you dey fear BAN, but you will sharing people's Posts so that they would be banned abi? You have flouted the rules of the platform. We 'emphasis' we are waiting for your BAN. We dey check something. cool

Sharpsharp00123:
but wait

Is it right to call the country a zoo?

Cos it seems u don’t even care about that, u care about the reaction but don’t care about the action

Oya I wan hear from u
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felimax:
No, disregard that. Stretch your head and look at the future, it is far brighter and better than where we are now.

Trust me, no matter how bad APC will not be there forever. Every bad event is a dark passage to something better.

Do not be dismayed!

Your great grandfather said that. Your grand father said that...Your father said that.. now you are saying that..

Guy shatap abeg
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by budaatum: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Of course, are we not behaving animalistically?

Can you see the mess called elections?

Are you suggesting we are animals? I guess not knowing how to count people who vote is pretty animalistic, but considering how short our learning time has been I do expect us to struggle. I mean, ordinary census we struggle, how much more plus and minus, which even much older USA recently struggled plenty with dare I say.

I don't think we are animals. Children, maybe. Toddlers even. But 1 and 2 year olds grow, while animals just grow into animals and more of them at that, and I can't hell see the potential in us all when we become adults. In the real sense.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are funny

U call our country a zoo n when we ask u which animal is your father then u start picking offense

Y call d country a zoo n not expect us to know d kind of animal your father is?

The question is simple n direct

Igboland is not Nigeria...

Oya knack head for wall
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by paxx: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kushites:

CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO AND BRAZIL ARE “zoos” BY YOUR DUMB, THICK SKULLED IGBO LOGIC, SINCE THERE ARE FAR MORE OF THEM IN THE WESTERN WORLD THAN NIGERIANS.

THE USA HAS ENTIRE CITY AREAS NAMED ‘CHINATOWN’ WHERE STREET SIGNS ARE IN CHINESE, JUST BECAUSE OF THE HUGE CHINESE POPULATION THERE.

STUPID MUMU.

Bro Mexico and Brazil are APART of the western world, so ofc there are more of them. Also China and India have 10X the population of Nigeria so that explains it.

Illiteracy is a big problem in this zoo of ours
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
budaatum:

Are you suggesting we are animals? I guess not knowing how to count people who vote is pretty animalistic, but considering how short our learning time has been I do expect us to struggle. I mean, ordinary census we struggle, how much more plus and minus, which even much older USA recently struggled plenty with dare I say.

I don't think we are animals. Children, maybe. Toddlers even. But 1 and 2 year olds grow, while animals just grow into animals and more of them at that, and I can't hell see the potential in us all when we become adults. In the real sense.
Should humans being be living like Nigerians in this 21th century?
Nigeria cannor grow. Nigeria is programmed to fail, it's a matter of time. With the hate, ineptitude and total disregard for due process, Nigeria no go succeed.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Calls Nigeria A Zoo, Y'all Will Be Angry. Is Nigeria Not A Zoo? by FatherOfJesus: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

If Nigeria is assumed to be a zoo by you and your BeerFRAUDnn people then you are one of the animals and beasts still living or identify with the Zoo republic

Hello, beast!!!!
I'm not from southeast. Na your likes make Nigeria be like this. Animal in the Zoo want to go tribal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Peter Obi For.. / Is Increase In Minimum Wage The Answer To Our Problems In Nigeria? / Breaking News - Oceanic Bank Plc Declares N400bn Loss Qtr 3 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.