Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card (9942 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by happney65: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felabarmudia:
Try Providusbank Platinum card and thank me later....

Can you use on Walmart or Amazon? The one I use to shop on Walmart wants to kill me with crazy charges
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by sunna4u: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Your app have ERORR

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by iamtardey: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ah no geti doilarz na embarassed
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by darediamond(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felabarmudia:
Thank you for the info.
May I know if the said Card from Providus is Prepaid or Debit Card?

Also, is it a Naira or Dollar Card or Multicurrency?
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by porthouse7(f): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Just go open dollar card account in any bank, all this one Na problem Las las
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by bobbiiee: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Is $ card not better? I think gtb card attracts $10 annual maintenance fee.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Obierika(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
chardino:
At Last I'm first to comment congratulations to me. For me I use Gray finance for my visual dollar card and it's very Good.

After 15 years on Nairaland.

By the way this thread is not the type that attracts traffic because it's a thread for an advert which was paid for grin
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by ibiso1986: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Who can clarify that it works for Google Ads

1 Like

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Ravenna: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okiton:

You can use it to trade you vulture business internationally
Haba!
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by 1zynnvn(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yeah it works but you guys are too expensive abeg
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by 1zynnvn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
ibiso1986:

Yeah I used to use it for Google ads. But e dey Cost pass binance rate

1 Like

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by dammysholove(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sorry! Tribapay is not currently supported in your region! (ERRFIRS3)

Bolz11:

Sponsored Post

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Ratello: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okiton:

You can use it to trade you vulture business internationally

You mean that Buharideen and Bulabarian grilled vultures for a living grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Akinpresident: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
It works no doubt. But they have the highest funding rate in the market. The greediness is too much.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by xristos(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sat app does wonders
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by GreaterFuture(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Felabarmudia:
Why, what's up with it?
Low rates?
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by obi58: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.

Vulture trading business

grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by harrend(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
whats the cost of having a dollar card?

Bolz11:

Sponsored Post
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by IfeomaOnu1: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bolz11:

Sponsored Post
I tried registering few days ago but was told it's not supported in my country(Nigeria).
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by justking(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
And there is no monthly maintenance fee, none. Also no interchange fee.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Gentlelox: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
For 875 Naira Per $. I can introduce you to a guy that pays for all my Online goods. You can even meet him one on one.

All these online cars tripay are fraudsters. They will cut your money and bring unnecessary excuses.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Gentlelox: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
justking:
And there is no monthly maintenance fee, none. Also no interchange fee.
lies

They charge higher than inflation

I know someone that does online payments. You can even meet him one on one.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Gentlelox: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
ibiso1986:
bro use PayPal. I can help you out with someone

1 Like

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Can I withdraw from PayPal to it?
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Akposkiz: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Pls can I convert naira to dollar with it ?"
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by symbianDON(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Was almost downloading but the negative ratings on playstore scared the s.hit outta me
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Basicend: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gentlelox:
For 875 Naira Per $. I can introduce you to a guy that pays for all my Online goods. You can even meet him one on one.

All these online cars tripay are fraudsters. They will cut your money and bring unnecessary excuses.

Bro, connect me to that guy or company wey dey do dolls at #875 / $1. .

Pls send me a DM. . Your nos. .
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by PaulH07: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
azpekuliar:
I have suffered so much in the hands of Payday. Time to port.

Wetin dey do you?
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by CedarHoldings: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2023
drezzyx:
Okay.
Let me go and download.
Hope not to cry premium tear later.
how can I get it
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by CedarHoldings: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Gentlelox:
lies

They charge higher than inflation

I know someone that does online payments. You can even meet him one on one.
am I going to pay him before transaction or after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Ranks Nigeria 170th / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / Importers Lament ‘high’ Tariff By Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.