Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card (9962 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Gentlelox: 2:31am On Nov 14, 2023
CedarHoldings:
am I going to pay him before transaction or after
before transaction... Go and meet him or use his escrow

1 Like

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by dipson4u08(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Gentlelox:
For 875 Naira Per $. I can introduce you to a guy that pays for all my Online goods. You can even meet him one on one.

All these online cars tripay are fraudsters. They will cut your money and bring unnecessary excuses.

In which town, which state
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by AzaHub(f): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Never worked for me. Chipper Cash saved me.

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Wen kuda starts theirs , then I will shop international..any other is a scammer and not trusted..kuda API is d best ooooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Wannabenz: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Please how can I receive my Twitter payment? What account do I get? Someone suggested "Stripe Express" but after downloading the app. I'm finding it hard to sign up.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by pacespot(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2023
How many people are using Swipe by Flutterwave?
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2023
I registered once and my registration was pending. Now you are advertising again on Nairaland.
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Felabarmudia: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2023
happney65:

Can you use on Walmart or Amazon? The one I use to shop on Walmart wants to kill me with crazy charges

Yes pls
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Felabarmudia: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2023
darediamond:

Thank you for the info.
May I know if the said Card from Providus is Prepaid or Debit Card?

Also, is it a Naira or Dollar Card or Multicurrency?

The card is a universal debit mastercard and it comes in naira and dollar card.

The Naira card has a spending limit of 3,000USD a month

1 Like

Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by Gentlelox: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Basicend:

Bro, connect me to that guy or company wey dey do dolls at #875 / $1. .

Pls send me a DM. . Your nos. .
drop ur number
Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by AkpaE: 3:25pm On Jan 28
I don't believe this can be true, even me I'm looking for dollar to buy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily / GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) / Behold The World Richest Man. ($ymeon Davros Carnegie Freeman$tein)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.