Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja (3957 Views)

See The Horrifying Moment Villagers Cut-open A Giant Python's Stomach......... / VIDEO: Horrifying Moment Man Bitten On The Penis By A Snake As He Sat On Toilet / 17 Horrifying Murder Cases That'll Make You So Uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
I'm writing this with all sincerity and not adding spicing to it. Please pardon all my grammatical errors.

Yesterday I was working on some online stuff on my computer from around 7pm until midnight...things were not going straight with what I was doing so I took a little nap then woke up decided to take a jog around my place(kurudu axis).

Going straight to the point, after taking that nap by midnight, on my mind I was thinking is close to 5am or so, didn't know it was only just 1:45am midnight...As I was jogging with my torchlight,I noticed everywhere was so quiet then and was wondering why others are not out today,despite that i continued...You won't believe this....any human figure I saw walking on the road when I flash light at the figure you will notice they look faded with no stomach and get very irritated when the light is flashed on them.. suddenly I notice a wave from behind...this male ghost was beating me hard but as a ghost his punches and kicks were just passing through my body...I increased my running speed that's where I started getting attack from all angles both women those one will spit on the floor for you to step on,I didn't give up running to take the roundabout short cut back to my crib...even children ghost will try to hold your legs...the Torchlight was my major weapon because whenever they are getting closer you flash them torchlight to weigh them down. That's how I struggled with over 20 Ghosts before I got back to my crib.

Since then I usually notice ghost when I see them on the street at night...Most in Abuja are normal and you can shake them in the morning but become faded at night whereby nobody really sees them but I see them...To confirm sometimes I will ask my friend can you see that man standing near that car...my friend will look more intense to see but he can't see nothing near the car I'm showing him... meanwhile I'm seeing the man well. People think I'm deluded or so...but I really know what I'm saying and seeing

Ghosts are real

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Absuchat(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
meth ajoka

25 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Lance008(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why Una go just wake up start to Dey jog
Becareful
This is Nigeria what about if you got stab by robbers

7 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by 1TrippleCee: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Seen too so ca. Relate. Mine2.30am

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by thesicilian: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Are ghosts real
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by ebexofficial: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Maybe you are close to joining them
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
thesicilian:
Are ghosts real
There is "Juju" & Once You Yourself ain't Operating On Higher Frequency(Mental Spheres), You Are Bound to Seeing Things That Ain't Normal For "Normal Human(Homo-Sapien) to See .....

Thus Many Things are Real & Many Things ain't Real Depending On Your "Realm" of Existence!

Your Mental State Determines What Your Eyes Go See .....

A Mad Man Fit See Cow ... You Fit See Hippopotamus.... Both of You are Correct In Their Mental State But One of You is Correct With Respect to "Reality" !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by wrongman665(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yes. It's true, one is living with me. We are in love with each other.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Artiiclebeast: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
It is obvious you thought you woke up at 1:30 and not realizing you were still asleep and having nightmares.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Jeon(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
I just pity those arguing that there's no such thing. Do you think you and your species are the only one occupying this world, or do you think this World is made for you alone?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Godsongang: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
1:45am? All because of jogging?
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Next time jog with a broom. Ghosts will consider you as a wizard and you won't be touched.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
What was the last meal you had?

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by TrustNone: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
It is obvious you thought you woke up at 1:30 am not realizing you were still asleep and having nightmares.
this is exactly where he shot himself

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Sucre6: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
How on earth will u wake up and the next thing that comes to your mind nah to go jog, I always check time whenever I want up intermediately at night to take a leak (ease my self) or just go to the fridge to sake a sip of vodka or eat late night fruit as snack before going back to bed.

I know Kurudu too well and going out to jog even when its day break but place never clear still no save, I live in Karu site, and with all the street light and tared road and good security I won't still jog early morning, u could get physically attacked or even worse. Be careful bro

9 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Sucre6: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
It is obvious you thought you woke up at 1:30 am not realizing you were still asleep and having nightmares.

This comment is really deep. 🤔

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by udede(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
I can handle this matter for you and you will stop seeing ghost. Just one huge goat or ram.
7 wraps of White candle
7k X 7.
One gallon of water for purification and cleansing.

Trust me, you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by BLACKPOWERS123: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
EmekaBlue:
I'm writing this with all sincerity and not adding spicing to it. Please pardon all my grammatical errors.

Yesterday I was working on some online stuff on my computer from around 7pm until midnight...things were not going straight with what I was doing so I took a little nap then woke up decided to take a jog around my place(kurudu axis).

Going straight to the point, after taking that nap by midnight, on my mind I was thinking is close to 5am or so, didn't know it was only just 1:45am midnight...As I was jogging with my torchlight,I noticed everywhere was so quiet then and was wondering why others are not out today,despite that i continued...You won't believe this....any human figure I saw walking on the road when I flash light at the figure you will notice they look faded with no stomach and get very irritated when the light is flashed on them.. suddenly I notice a wave from behind...this male ghost was beating me hard but as a ghost his punches and kicks were just passing through my body...I increased my running speed that's where I started getting attack from all angels both women those one will spit on the floor for you to step on,I didn't give up running to take the roundabout short cut back to my crib...even children ghost will try to hold your legs...the Torchlight was my major weapon because whenever they are getting closer you flash them torchlight to weigh them down. That's how I struggled with over 20 Ghosts before I got back to my crib.

Since then I usually notice ghost when I see them on the street at night...Most in Abuja are normal and you can shake them in the morning but become faded at night whereby nobody really sees them but I see them...To confirm sometimes I will ask my friend can you see that man standing near that car...my friend will look more intense to see but he can't see nothing near the car I'm showing him... meanwhile I'm seeing the man well. People think I'm deluded or so...but I really know what I'm saying and seeing

Ghosts are real
It is possible to see ghosts, but something must happen to your head first, your head will be heavy at first. Now go and get cassava leaves put them in a bucket add water and bath with it at exactly 12am, that is if you want to stop seeing them.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Solidex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
I think you are having a visual hallucination
. The things you think you see are not real, it's just a virtual mental picture that doesn't really exist in the real time. Worse still, was the fact that you woke up 1:30 thinking it was close to down. This is could still be attributed to having a weak orientation or sense of time.
You are not crazy.
You simply need to consult an expert for intervention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Nextt: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Did you see Casper the friendly ghost?

5 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by AriyaTV: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
EmekaBlue:

Going straight to the point, after taking that nap by midnight, on my mind I was thinking is close to 5am or so, didn't know it was only just 1:45am midnight...As I was jogging with my torchlight,I noticed everywhere was so quiet then and was wondering why others are not out today,despite that i continued...You won't believe this....any human figure I saw walking on the road when I flash light at the figure you will notice they look faded with no stomach and get very irritated when the light is flashed on them.. suddenly I notice a wave from behind...this male ghost was beating me hard but as a ghost his punches and kicks were just passing through my body...I increased my running speed that's where I started getting attack from all angels both women those one will spit on the floor for you to step on,I didn't give up running to take the roundabout short cut back to my crib...even children ghost will try to hold your legs...the Torchlight was my major weapon because whenever they are getting closer you flash them torchlight to weigh them down. That's how I struggled with over 20 Ghosts before I got back to my crib.

Ghosts are real

You very correct.

Few years ago around Obalende in Lagos, as if you're going to Awolowo road.

If you Walk around that place between 1am - 3am, you will see ghost clearly walking out of that cemetery, some will go out to buy food to eat. reason is because Obalende is always busy from morning till night 24 hrs, even those selling food around that area knows them very well and can identify them, They hardly look up when they are talking to those food sellers. They speak very fast and always in a hurry.

One thing i know for sure is that, we are not the only one that occupys this earth. A lot is happening it depends on the realm you operate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Matinox: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
OP when last did you see your doctor?

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Judd007: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
On kolos on kolos

3 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by vowiski(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
This one has been playing too much Alan Wake game cheesy

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by LoveJesus87(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
AriyaTV:

You very correct.

If you Walk around that place between 1am - 3am, you will see ghost clearly walking out of that cemetery, some will go out to buy food to eat. reason is because Obalende is always busy from morning till night 24 hrs, even those selling food around that area knows them very well and can identify them, They hardly look up when they are talking to those food sellers. They speak very fast and always in a hurry.

One thing i know for sure is that, we are not the only one that occupys this earth. A lot is happening it depends on the realm you operate.
wow shocked cool I no go dey chop outside be that o shocked
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by tuzle(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wonders shall never end, ghost buying food to eat. If u believe all this bobo, u can believe anything. I am saying there is no ghost o, but some people should fear God small with their lies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
U don smoke Nepa pole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Seen too so ca. Relate. Mine2.30am
Share your story too
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by KingEarnest(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
AriyaTV:

You very correct.

Why don't they look up?
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
AriyaTV:

You very correct.

People u see coming out of that cemetary are normal people

When I was at uni, na inside cemetary opposite Alalubosa, Maraba, Ilorin. we dey smoke Igbo, the guy selling the Igbo is there almost 24/7

Sometimes we smoke till 11pm inside darkness nobody dey pursue us, we sit on the graves, Drink, play music...

Some who srsy around there, stay longer

So if u see us coming outta dat side, what will u think?

I don't believe in ghosts cos I have smoked in their house at odd hours and dem no show face

🤕🥴

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Well i havnt seen a ghost....bt my roommate died last year. There is a staircase directly to our apartment, early last month I was able to perceive a perfume fragrance on a single spot on the staircase. He was using that perfume before he died...To clear any doubt I had to call our security to thesame spot, In 2secs he confirmed the same thing.
The perfume fragrance was on a single spot..omo it was scary though

7 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Gadafii: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2023
For you to have woken up after 1 thinking it was after 5, you should treat malaria asap

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Gangs Raid Two Banks / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party / Why Is "Ex-convict" A Criteria For SARS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.