Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja (3959 Views)

See The Horrifying Moment Villagers Cut-open A Giant Python's Stomach......... / VIDEO: Horrifying Moment Man Bitten On The Penis By A Snake As He Sat On Toilet / 17 Horrifying Murder Cases That'll Make You So Uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by jeromestarks: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
There is "Juju" & Once You Yourself ain't Operating On Higher Frequency(Mental Spheres), You Are Bound to Seeing Things That Ain't Normal For "Normal Human(Homo-Sapien) to See .....

Thus Many Things are Real & Many Things ain't Real Depending On Your "Realm" of Existence!

Your Mental State Determines What Your Eyes Go See .....

A Mad Man Fit See Cow ... You Fit See Hippopotamus.... Both of You are Correct In Their Mental State But One of You is Correct With Respect to "Reality" !
Both are current based on who the judge is ; mad or normal.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Kenmatt(m): 2:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Gadafii:
For you to have woken up after 1 thinking it was after 5, you should treat malaria asap

Omoh, Malaria can do anything.

It even made OP saw ghost.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Well i havnt seen a ghost....bt my roommate died last year. There is a staircase directly to our apartment, early last month I was able to perceive the perfume at a single spot on the staircase. He was using that perfume before he died...To clear any doubt I had to call our security to thesame spot, In 2secs he confirmed the same thing.
The perfume fragrance was on a single spot..omo it was scary though

If I may have to make a comment on this issue, this is absolutely correct, most people when they die, they tend to come back to where they live before they died, it's recommended that such house or room is painted.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by CJStarz: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Seen too so ca. Relate. Mine2.30am
Mind sharing?
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2023
AriyaTV:

You very correct.

Few years ago around Obalende in Lagos, as if you're going to Awolowo road.

If you Walk around that place between 1am - 3am, you will see ghost clearly walking out of that cemetery, some will go out to buy food to eat. reason is because Obalende is always busy from morning till night 24 hrs, even those selling food around that area knows them very well and can identify them, They hardly look up when they are talking to those food sellers. They speak very fast and always in a hurry.

One thing i know for sure is that, we are not the only one that occupys this earth. A lot is happening it depends on the realm you operate.

I can write an interesting story out of this shocked
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by AriyaTV: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

I can write an interesting story out of this shocked

I can be of help to you if you really want to.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Kingluqman(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2023
You don go chuk eyes where you no suppose to grin

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Morbeta11(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2023
I never used this words before but in your case I will..." On colos, on colos, on colos......

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by SuperOnyi: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
illicit:

People u see coming out of that cemetary are normal people

When I was at uni, na inside cemetary at Alalubosa, Maraba, Ilorin. we dey smoke Igbo, the guy selling the Igbo is there almost 24/7

Sometimes we smoke till 10pm inside darkness nobody dey pursue us, we sit on the graves, Drink, play music...

So if u see us coming outta dat side, what will u think?

I don't believe in ghosts cos I have smoked in their house and dem no show face

🤕🥴

shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

grin grin

Yeah

Honestly speaking
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Una plenty for nairaland no be you be the first kolo.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by DonroxyII: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Both are current based on who the judge is ; mad or normal.
Welcome to Earth!
That's why person no suppose dey follow person argue !
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Possessedkid: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Try taking your meds

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
When last did you treat malaria my niqqa?

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
illicit:

When I was at uni, na inside cemetary at Alalubosa, Maraba, Ilorin. we dey smoke Igbo, the guy selling the Igbo is there almost 24/7

Sometimes we smoke till 10pm inside darkness nobody dey pursue us, we sit on the graves, Drink, play music...

I don't believe in ghosts cos I have smoked in their house at odd hours and dem no show face

🤕🥴
Mubo 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Mubo 🤣🤣🤣

Lol

My guy

✌️

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by UptownVibes(m): 2:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Op what tah go on? You started jogging at 1:30 am? What if you got killed? Ghost are everywhere. The babe you are with on bed now,could be one.

That man you are putting your head on his chest right now could be a ghost. But the one wen op say they fight him,makes me think you're not saying the truth. Why will dey wanna fight you? Na you kill them?
They are supposed to run at the sight of human na..

My landlord then once told me of how they went to burry someone in the cemetery. When they were approaching they could hear people playing football,but as they got closer the noise faded. Right there,they saw two damsel walking out of the cemetery, they all gave way for them to pass. He said he was cold till he got home.. Because na people go still carry them as olosho that day so..

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by ekene101: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Like 4momths ago, my bro and I went to fetch water outside one compound close to us who uses their gen to pump when there is usually scarcity of water, especially when water board failed to deliver.

After our first trip, I came out and saw someone exactly like my brother,shirtless with torch light because it was actually around 9pm to 10pm,he just corned the nearest house from ours,beside my generator and the other house gen was working so outside lights was shining from both house to some extent.

The more I try to catch up with him asking him to wait, the less I seem to be the one walking slow and him faster.

Got to a point we usually descend due to the erosion and topography nature of the state, I got down headed to the compound where I was heading,but this guy seems to be walking elsewhere with his torch light and stood a little distance.

I was just starting at him where he stood when my brother came from behind angry that he has been knocking on my window for us to come back together.

Immediately I turn to point out the person I was following, the person was nowhere to be found,no sign of his torch light or any,that way is just one straight road that leads to very big moat where erosion flows through when it rains.

Till now,I still don't understand or know why that whatever it is was trying to lure me to follow it.

This case is not like it's someone that looks like him, this same thing carry his same two 25liters, torchlight and was wearing his 3quarter shorts.

3 Likes

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by DonroxyII: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
illicit:

I don't believe in ghosts cos I have smoked in their house at odd hours and dem no show face

🤕🥴
U be GSS student ni grin ... Gbefun Omo Wobe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
DonroxyII:
U be GSS student ni grin ... Gbefun Omo Wobe cheesy
Lol

I dey UNILORIN dat time

I dey always come from Tanke

✌️

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Pasako(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
It is obvious you thought you woke up at 1:30 and not realizing you were still asleep and having nightmares.
you have say my mind

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Hedonisco: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Schizophrenia early signs. Get your meds real quick.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by DonroxyII: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
illicit:

Lol

I dey UNILORIN dat time

I dey always come from Tanke

✌️
All the from Tanke to come Smoke Loud for cemetary... Shuuu shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2023
EmekaBlue:
I'm writing this with all sincerity and not adding spicing to it. Please pardon all my grammatical errors.

Yesterday I was working on some online stuff on my computer from around 7pm until midnight...things were not going straight with what I was doing so I took a little nap then woke up decided to take a jog around my place(kurudu axis).

Going straight to the point, after taking that nap by midnight, on my mind I was thinking is close to 5am or so, didn't know it was only just 1:45am midnight...As I was jogging with my torchlight,I noticed everywhere was so quiet then and was wondering why others are not out today,despite that i continued...You won't believe this....any human figure I saw walking on the road when I flash light at the figure you will notice they look faded with no stomach and get very irritated when the light is flashed on them.. suddenly I notice a wave from behind...this male ghost was beating me hard but as a ghost his punches and kicks were just passing through my body...I increased my running speed that's where I started getting attack from all angles both women those one will spit on the floor for you to step on,I didn't give up running to take the roundabout short cut back to my crib...even children ghost will try to hold your legs...the Torchlight was my major weapon because whenever they are getting closer you flash them torchlight to weigh them down. That's how I struggled with over 20 Ghosts before I got back to my crib.

Since then I usually notice ghost when I see them on the street at night...Most in Abuja are normal and you can shake them in the morning but become faded at night whereby nobody really sees them but I see them...To confirm sometimes I will ask my friend can you see that man standing near that car...my friend will look more intense to see but he can't see nothing near the car I'm showing him... meanwhile I'm seeing the man well. People think I'm deluded or so...but I really know what I'm saying and seeing

Ghosts are real

Even extraordinary beings won't be seeing things like this.

Is like you initiated yourself online with occultist organisation unknowingly or you've been initiated through dream into the zombie dynasty etc

Being in the street is quite different from being in the world,if you're in the world you know what to do cos it's not normal.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2023
AriyaTV:

You very correct.

Few years ago around Obalende in Lagos, as if you're going to Awolowo road.

If you Walk around that place between 1am - 3am, you will see ghost clearly walking out of that cemetery, some will go out to buy food to eat. reason is because Obalende is always busy from morning till night 24 hrs, even those selling food around that area knows them very well and can identify them, They hardly look up when they are talking to those food sellers. They speak very fast and always in a hurry.

One thing i know for sure is that, we are not the only one that occupys this earth. A lot is happening it depends on the realm you operate.

God created the day and the night, day for the living and night to extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2023
LoveJesus87:
wow shocked cool I no go dey chop outside be that o shocked

Too late
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2023
tuzle:
Wonders shall never end, ghost buying food to eat. If u believe all this bobo, u can believe anything. I am saying there is no ghost o, but some people should fear God small with their lies.

Ghost exist I have witnessed it when I was in port Harcourt, inside my room.

God reigns

Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2023
illicit:

When I was at uni, na inside cemetary opposite Alalubosa, Maraba, Ilorin. we dey smoke Igbo, the guy selling the Igbo is there almost 24/7

🤕🥴

Because you be Jew man, they no get your time.
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by illicit(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Musrataman:

Because you be Jew man, they no get your time.

Thank u
U wey be strong man, u fit even enter cemetary in the afternoon?
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by LoveJesus87(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2023
Musrataman:

Too late
how?
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by tuzle(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Musrataman:

Ghost exist I have witnessed it when I was in port Harcourt, inside my room.

God reigns
I am not saying ghost doesn't exist, I was referring to someone saying ghost do eat
Re: Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja by Musrataman(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2023
illicit:

Thank u
U wey be strong man, u fit even enter cemetary in the afternoon?

Naa we be the ghost we no get your time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers / Sh0cking: Man Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With A Married Woman (video) / Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.