Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets (904 Views)

Mancity Will Offer €100m/139m For Aston Villa / Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by lovemko(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Days ago, a punter lost 139 million playing with 1xBet. Ever since then, he has been trying to get his hands on his winnings, but 1xBet refuses to pay him.

In this video, we explore the story behind this epic win and explore the claims that 1xBet made about errors on the stake. We investigate whether or not 1xBet is guilty of fraud and reveal the truth behind the struggle to get his money. This video is essential information for anyone who has ever played with 1xBet—and for people who are considering playing with them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBPB5a7XNo
Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by Bliss62: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Very useless criminal company, 1xbet still has my winning locked up

1 Like

Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by Blackmoran(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Watch the video the guy is actually defending this scam.....
Thats why I don't bet online....
I prefer going to the shop, at least you will see some one to hold responsible.....
Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by lovemko(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
Watch the video the guy is actually defending this scam.....
Thats why I don't bet online....
I prefer going to the shop, at least you will see some one to hold responsible.....

It's same thing, shop or online. Am the one in the video.

The thing is this, it's better to be aware of what your getting into rather than play ignorant and start a war that'll bear no fruit.

Every bet company do this. They are all scams but we choose to ignore.
Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Almost all bookies have palp error terms, where a won bet will settled on an odd determined by the bookie. The betting industry is not a level field playing ground. Bookies have a high and unchallenged edge against bettors. Just that some are more reputable than others.

Worst of all 1Xbet is a bookie with a Curacao license, no betting shops or physical agents, our local gaming boards will take sides with 1Xbet due to the Nigerian factor. Aside from denting 1Xbet's already sore image, I don't think anything good will come out of this. 1Xbet will not release any dime again.

The fact remains gamblers are at the mercy of the bookies. You agreed to their terms and conditions when you signed up and clicked on a place bet.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2023
lovemko:

It's same thing, shop or online. Am the one in the video.

The thing is this, it's better to be aware of what your getting into rather than play ignorant and start a war that'll bear no fruit.

Every bet company do this. They are all scams but we choose to ignore.

The painful thing is you cannot win them in the law court because their methods of scam are written in terms and conditions which you agreed to.

You'll see something like "1xbet reserves the right to withold winnings incase of manipulation of odds or glitch in system"
Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by IxBet(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello!
My name is Alex, and I'm glad to assist you with your inquiry.

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your views on the operations of bookmaking companies. The bookmaking industry is indeed subject to strict rules, and different companies may have different policies.

If you have specific circumstances or questions that you would like to address, we are ready to listen and provide as much detailed information as possible within our capabilities. To keep your personal information private, please write us on our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/1xbet.nigeria.official with a description of the issue and your account number.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We will do everything possible to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we are ready to collaborate with you to find the best solutions.

Best regards,
Alex | 1XBET Team

Sapeleboy911:
Almost all bookies have palp error terms, where a won bet will settled on an odd determined by the bookie. The betting industry is not a level field playing ground. Bookies have a high and unchallenged edge against bettors. Just that some are more reputable than others.

Worst of all 1Xbet is a bookie with a Curacao license, no betting shops or physical agents, our local gaming boards will take sides with 1Xbet due to the Nigerian factor. Aside from denting 1Xbet's already sore image, I don't think anything good will come out of this. 1Xbet will not release any dime again.

The fact remains gamblers are at the mercy of the bookies. You agreed to their terms and conditions when you signed up and clicked on a place bet.
Re: Exposed: The Truth About 1xbet's Unpaid Winning 139m Tickets by lovemko(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

The painful thing is you cannot win them in the law court because their methods of scam are written in terms and conditions which you agreed to.

You'll see something like "1xbet reserves the right to withold winnings incase of manipulation of odds or glitch in system"

spot on

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Review / Atlast John Obi Scores For Chelsea / Man U Wants Ishiaku Rabiu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.