Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC (45364 Views)

Apapa Port Shut, Commuters Stranded As Warning Strike Begins In Lagos / Judiciary Workers Shut Down Supreme Court As Indefinite Strike Begins / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by victorazyvictor(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why Monday, why not this midnight? grin
Hungry NLC grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by DMerciful(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
He wasn't beaten because of politics,
stop being gullible. You allow yourself to be deceived by APC
olatade:
And the reason for this is because he was beaten? How does it benefit the common man on the street? A serious NLC president can not and should not involve himself in partisan politics.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Once e start, u say na you vote Thief, come outside.

We all know u are in the minority because thief no win.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Nairalandhero: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
what purpose?
idiotic pigs are really foolish
but when Adams Ishiomole used strike scatter Goodluck Jonathan's regime, you were supporting him.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by buhariguy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
soccerlite:

Destroy this country, how?

He's the one using our collective wealth to buy yatch Abi

He's the miyetti allah killing and destroying farm

He's the one controlling the economy to the extent that unemployment, inflation and other economic malady is happening in the country

Use your brain, if you have it

did pig ajearo bothering about the good of the masses,
he is after himself, and he will chop more beating tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Exceed15: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
helinues:
For more jokes, sms NLC to 419

grin

I m sure you can't feed yourself well . Suffering & smiling brainwashed fool
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Nairalandhero: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
victorazyvictor:
Why Monday, why not this midnight? grin
Hungry NLC grin
it starts this night
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by year2013: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
olatade:
And the reason for this is because he was beaten? How does it benefit the common man on the street? A serious NLC president can not and should not involve himself in partisan politics.

Shut up and be useful to yourself for once
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Exceed15: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

I was going to ask you if you will flout the NLC order when the strike eventually begins, then it dawned on me that you don't even have a job to begin with.

U dey mind dat fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Gentew(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

I was going to ask you if you will flout the NLC order when the strike eventually begins, then it dawned on me that you don't even have a job to begin with.

You're stvpid.... is it NLC paying my salary.

when their salary will be increased, will mine be also increased.

If they stay home for one year, will they not be paid in full.

if I close my shop for one day, who is going to pay for that.

Stvpid set of wasted spermatozoa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Everytime i go news section, somebody have commited suicide, everyday.

This country is due to sit down and renegotiate, we cannot continue with fraud and criminality as authority.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Nairalandhero: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
APC hypocrites on nairaland plenty oo
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Exceed15: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
olatade:

Which partisan... Are u blind to the hardship across the country?
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Nolevel666: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
olatade:
Fool
Maybe you have money to pay the owed workers
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by year2013: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This Ajaero is hell-bent on destroying this country only bcs his principal didn't win the election

Only SE will obey the useless Dog-ero

So said by a hungry jobless daft
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by buhariguy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nairalandhero:
but when Adams Ishiomole used strike scatter Goodluck Jonathan's regime, you were supporting him.
what will he achieve with the strike.
because I was the one that beat him,
Idiotic pigs are really reasoning upside down

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Nairalandhero: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
what will he achieve with the strike.
because I was the one that beat him,
Idiotic pigs are really reasoning upside down
get the fvck out of this thread now before it's too late
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Exceed15:

Anybody notice suicide is now everyday news in Nigeria?

Just go to the news section tomorrow.

Before the end of the day, news of suicide will pop-up.

We will soon be the suicide capital of the world.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by buhariguy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Exceed15:

are they going for strike because of the hardship?
is like you can't read
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Geovanni412(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
tinsel:
It is time to tame this NLC. This is getting too much. And to tame them, I suggest the government should just ignore them and avoid anything called negotiation with them. Let them go on this strike and let us see how it will end.

NLC ever since Oshiomole left them has been weak

This current NLC is the funniest...I have never seen a labour congress announce strike up to five times and yet no single move was made .

There will be no strike ...they just want govt to give them money again.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by kay29000(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

As a man, he is supposed to love breast just like our principal below:

Lol. This was a good comeback grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
are they going for strike because of the hardship?
is like you can't read

Is u dat dont know Government have use court to block such strike.

They must still find a reason and they waited till late in the day to announce it.

Tomorrow, sit at home.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Cmanforall: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your source is now more reliable than that of NLC and TUC?!! Lol.

If Hope was right on this, would he just keep quiet and allow his people suffer needlessly without showing the whole world the truth?!!

Imo state has been in blackout for over 2 weeks now.

Let's learn to engage common sense even if it hurts our political views. SMH.

The issue of no electricity in your state is the wickedness of the NLC president on you Imo people. He thought it would favour his political party to win the governorship election.
If you don't protest against the electricity company, you and other common Imo residents will suffer it.
Ajero and the governor will have steady power supply from their generators.
Let him extend the electricity cutoff till next year, it will hurt the governor. Una go get sense by force

6 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:

They must find one reason to do what they have always intended.

Do u like the way this country have been hijack and our money turned to cabal money?

I don’t. Who feels the brunt of strikes the most? Definitely not the elite

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by buhariguy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:

Is u dat dont know Government have use court to block such strike.

They must still find a reason and they waited till late in the day to announce it.

Tomorrow, sit at home.
only your family and pig ajearo will be at home,
Idiotic pigs are always happy for stay at home

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by gabbytabby: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Na armed robbers be that.

Hezzyluv:
Midnight strike. grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by jrusky(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Go ahead and if you fail to go on that strike all of una be bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cmanforall:

The issue of no electricity in your state is the wickedness of the NLC president on you Imo people. He thought it would favour his political party to win the governorship election.
Of you don't protest against the electricity company, you and other common Imo residents will suffer it.
Ajero and the governor will have steady power supply from their generators.
Let him extend the electricity cutoff till next year, it will hurt the governor. Una go get sense by force

First, it's not my state but a state in the federal republic of Nigeria.

Get that into your thick skull, you bigoted nitwit.

Secondly, the only reason Hope is still acting like it doesn't matter is because the citizens of the state are docile and cowardly... There are states where the governor would have met with them and resolved all issues within a few days.

Thirdly, everything affects the governor... It also affects his grip on the leadership of the state.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Cmanforall: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your source is now more reliable than that of NLC and TUC?!! Lol.

If Hope was right on this, would he just keep quiet and allow his people suffer needlessly without showing the whole world the truth? !!

Imo state has been in blackout for over 2 weeks now.

Let's learn to engage common sense even if it hurts our political views. SMH.
You are not even informed, despite being from Imo State.
You now rely on someone outside your state to update you.
Anyways, I watched a press conference he did, shared by someone on social media, where he explained this. Maybe due to your myopic views and inherent hatred, you decided to ignore it. There's so much corruption in the civil service, from federal to state. If you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I don’t. Who feels the brunt of strikes the most? Definitely not the elite

We are already dying daily.

if u follow the news, you should have noticed the suicide news everyday.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by waice6571: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
helinues:

That must be from personal experience. Tell us more about it.

Wow, how did you manage to know how active I have been online if you yourself have been productive?

I dey curious ni oo

Your response @bold is quite on point.i never knew there's any moniker like helleneus on Nairaland until I quoted you randomly one day. The kind mention that I got that day hen!.... I was compelled to conduct a deep search into your Nairaland activities..... Honestly, it was an appalling discovery.

One sincere question for you. How do you manage to sleep with those things you say on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.