Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria (1170 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / With The New Electoral Law Tinubu Has Lose The Election / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by pachigo001(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Last Saturday election in imo state really shows that many igbos has lose hope on Nigeria .50% of imolites didn’t come out to vote 12 local government there were no election there and the people that manage to go out and vote are mostly apc members what is happening to our nation ? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
Last Saturday election in imo state really shows that many igbos has lose hope on Nigeria .50% of imolites didn’t come out to vote 12 local government there were no election there and the people that manage to go out and vote are mostly apc members what is happening to our nation ? smiley smiley

What did you expect? The more you vote, the worse Nigeria gets

All the voting since 1960 to this day, how market?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by phorget(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Left for me I'll suggest everyone stay at home on election days.

14 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by aariwa(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
Igbos wanted to boycott the last presidential but Peter Obi assured them to come out to vote because buhari swore by Koran last elections would be electronic, free, fair, credible and a break from previous elections but Mahmoud and Tinubu made sure it was the worst we have had in recent history…, the picture is now clear to everybody. If igbos are serious about self determination, the first step is boycotting all elections in Nigeria or if igbos want to stay as part of Nigeria the ethnic bloodshed that happened between Tutsi and Hutus in Rwandan will likely be the way foward. No tribal bloodshed no progress…sad reality of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Alot of them never had hope in Nigeria.
We all saw how IPOb turned to Obidients before the election, and now they have returned to being Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
That is what we want. They should continue to lose hope while Hope continues to govern them.

In psychological warfare, you pummel your enemies to the extent that they won’t have any reason to fight. Now the lazy youth sat at home defeated and Hope won his election unchallenged.

We want same thing to happen to Enugu, Abia, Anambra so that Ibo land can be fully APC and an offshoot of Islamic party APC.

By 2031 when all Ibo youth already lose hope, we will find one Kanuri man to prop as APC candidate in Imo state so that he can bring discipline to that state. God bless PDAPC.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
phorget:
Left for me I'll suggest everyone stay at home on election days.

For now l don't think l will vote next general election. Maybe l will have a rethink....

3 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
aariwa:
Igbos wanted to boycott the last presidential but Peter Obi assured them to come out to vote because buhari swore by Koran last elections would be electronic, free, fair, credible and a break from previous elections but Mahmoud and Tinubu made sure it was the worst we have had in recent history…, the picture is now clear to everybody. If igbos are serious about self determination, the first step is boycotting all elections in Nigeria or if igbos want to stay as part of Nigeria the ethnic bloodshed that happened between Tutsi and Hutus in Rwandan will likely be the way foward. No tribal bloodshed no progress…sad reality of Nigeria
Bring proof where Buhari swore by Qur'an that election will be electronic.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
So all the votes were casted by ghosts?
We saw over 600k votes, all of them were APC members?
The whole nóísé online I was thinking Hope will Iosé woefully.
This attitude of "if we can't have Paris, nobody will have Paris unless it's a field of ruins" by u Obidents wón't help u in 2027.
In 2026, u will come back to tell us that u love the country and u are here to take it back.

4 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by pachigo001(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
JagabanB:

So all the votes were casted by ghosts?
We saw over 600k votes, all of them were APC members?
The whole nóísé online I was thinking Hope will Iosé woefully.
This attitude of "if we can't have Paris, nobody will have Paris unless we it's a field of ruins" by u Obidents wón't help u in 2027.
In 2026, u will come back to tell us that u love the country and u are here to take it back.
why is obident a nightmare to every ewedu miscreant wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
cry
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by aariwa(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
JagabanB:

Bring proof where Buhari swore by Qur'an that election will be electronic.
not literally, that’s a figure of speech

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
What's ewedu?
Why is Tinubu a nightmare to every Alaigbo miscreant?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by yarimo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
Are APC members no longer igbos in imo state?

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Kafirbigot: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Because they know that 'LP' actually won the Elections. It's was Tinubu and the FULANi agenda powered by Buhari that gave them the leverage to bribe and arm twist every electoral process to their favour.

In sane climes..Tinubu won't even survive screening..or even declear to contest. So understand that the country is a joke...a big joke. cool

pachigo001:

4 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
aariwa:
not literally, that’s a figure of speech
There's no figure of speech that says u should mislead the public.
If APC made a statement like this, u all will call it a lie.
Obi said he has proof that election was rigged against him, but he couldn't provide 20 witnesses to testify to that yet u all swear that election was rigged, why didn't u folks volunteer as witnesses in court?

4 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Because they know that 'LP' actually won the Elections. It's was Tinubu and the FULANi agenda powered by Buhari that gave them the leverage to bribe and arm twist every electoral process to their favour.

In sane climes..Tinubu won't even survive screening..or even declear to contest. So understand that the country is a joke...a big joke. cool

Obi was looking for 50 witnesses to testify what u said in court, he couldn't get even 15, where were u to give this testimony in court?

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Jking20(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Definitely true

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Kafirbigot: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Court has passed...

Tinubu is President...even IYA that voted Tinubu is crying...

cheesy

JagabanB:

Obi was looking for 50 witnesses to testify what u said in court, he couldn't get even 15, where were u to give this testimony in court?
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by rdokoye: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
LegendHero:
That is what we want. They should continue to lose hope while Hope continues to govern them.

In psychological warfare, you pummel your enemies to the extent that they won’t have any reason to fight. Now the lazy youth sat at home defeated and Hope won his election unchallenged.

We want same thing to happen to Enugu, Abia, Anambra so that Ibo land can be fully APC and an offshoot of Islamic party APC.

By 2031 when all Ibo youth already lose hope, we will find one Kanuri man to prop as APC candidate in Imo state so that he can bring discipline to that state. God bless PDAPC.

Why is it so important to you, that you live with people that you don't like?
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
rdokoye:

Why is it so important to you, that you live with people that you don't like?

Who tell you I’m living with Ibo? And how exactly am I holding Ibo people back from seceding?

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by aariwa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
JagabanB:

There's no figure of speech that says u should mislead the public.
If APC made a statement like this, u all will call it a lie.
Obi said he has proof that election was rigged against him, but he couldn't provide 20 witnesses to testify to that yet u all swear that election was rigged, why didn't u folks volunteer as witnesses in court?
why didn’t Mahmoud and tinubu say the same thing they are saying today before the elections.- that the election would not be electronic but same manual they have been using. Obi provided more evidence than any petitioner in the nation’s history for election petitions . One of the evidence which was admitted was original result sheets from sokoto where he won an entire local government. You people echo the same words from the compromised judges that Obi didn’t provide evidence, same judges that used tinubu lawyer letter head for judgement?…started insulting Peter Obi directly in open court? ..something I have never seen anywhere in the world but wetin concern me for Nigeria if tinubu like let him make price of fuel 5k I would still be enjoying…hell fire for the poor but it doesn’t concern me. Try and use google for the questions you are asking me it’s public knowledge so that we don’t waste each other time . Bye

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Court has passed...

Tinubu is President...even IYA that voted Tinubu is crying...

cheesy

Same way ndi Anambra cried under Obi.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Kafirbigot: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
We are talking about today. Present Tense. cheesy

JagabanB:

Same way ndi Anambra cried under Obi.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
aariwa:
why didn’t Mahmoud and tinubu say the same thing they are saying today before the elections.- that the election would not be electronic but same manual they have been using. Obi provided more evidence than any petitioner in the nation’s history for election petitions . One of the evidence which was admitted was original result sheets from sokoto where he won an entire local government. You people echo the same words from the compromised judges that Obi didn’t provide evidence, same judges that used tinubu lawyer letter head for judgement?…started insulting Peter Obi directly in open court? ..something I have never seen anywhere in the world but wetin concern me for Nigeria if tinubu like let him make price of fuel 5k I would still be enjoying…hell fire for the poor but it doesn’t concern me. Try and use google for the questions you are asking me it’s public knowledge so that we don’t waste each other time . Bye
False statistics as usual, Obi brought 13 witnesses, Atiku brought 27 but Obi brought the highest in the nation's history.
Ok, we agree, we no argue o, we agree.
Obi won an LGA in Sokoto and no LP party agent was there to confirm it?
LOL.
Ur claims are like the claims that Obi got 1.2m votes in Plateau and 1m votes in Anambra.
When he didn't get that much in Plateau, u folks said his votes were turned for Tinubu, we asked what happened to the one in Anambra, u all said it was scrapped off.
I didn't know that Tinubu is conducting election to tell us how elections will be conducted.
INEC has never for one day said it will carry out electronic election, it is u folks who doesn't understand what electronic means that are saying that.
They simply said electronic transmission.
Posting result sheets online.
Don't twist events and statements to suit ur sentiments.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by aswani(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
aariwa:
. One of the evidence which was admitted was original result sheets from sokoto where he won an entire local government.

Fa fa fa faul to quote Chief Zebrudaya.

Obi's tactic was to turn up with paper copies of blurred images on IREV and say INEC claimed they will use IREV so oga judge bikonu let's redo the elections.

And then make baseless unproven claims about President Tinubu to try to get him disqualified from any rerun.

Obidients are already trying to rewrite history when those of us that saw it unfold before our very eyes are still alive, chineke me.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
We are talking about today. Present Tense. cheesy

That is Obi's present in politics, nothing will change it until he redeems himself.
Those works are what we will use to judge him, same way we will always judge Buhari with what he did in the last 8 years.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Kafirbigot: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
So you want to now judge Buhari? After supporting him foolishly because you wanted Tinubu to be President?

PO was NEVER a President and it gladdens me that he lost. So his foolish eyes will open....and those IGBO idiots will understand that NIGERIA is a scam.

As regards his developmental projects as Governor..NO Governor has beat his records, even till today.

E shock you? grin

JagabanB:

That is Obi's present in politics, nothing will change it until he redeems himself.
Those works are what we will use to judge him, same way we will always judge Buhari with what he did in the last 8 years.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
So you want to now judge Buhari? After supporting him foolishly because you wanted Tinubu to be President?

PO was NEVER a President and it gladdens me that he lost. So his foolish eyes will open....and those IGBO idiots will understand that NIGERIA is a scam.

As regards his developmental projects as Governor..NO Governor has beat his records, even till today.

E shock you? grin

Obi is not worthy to untie the boots of Sullivan Chime before we talk about Zulum, before we talk about Akpabio, before we talk about Ambode, Fashola, Makinde etc.
Make una d feed unaselves with lies.
I am sure u haven't seen me supporting Buhari before, but anybody supporting Tinubu is supporting everything APC in ur eyes.
I voted against APC in the last election at different levels.
Wise up, politics is about individual not ÀssIickiñg a faiIed govèrñór who keeps day dreaming about the presidency, something we will never give him.

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Kafirbigot: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zulum and chime are not contesting Presidency.
Akpabio ..Fashola..Ambode...are not contesting Presidency.

None of the people you listed above can have the voting strength PO amassed. None. So all this your yarns are worthless.

IYA confessed that she made a mistake voting Tinubu..that is a LOUD statement.

JagabanB:

Obi is not worthy to untie the boots of Sullivan Chime before we talk about Zulum, before we talk about Akpabio, before we talk about Ambode, Fashola, Makinde etc.
Make una d feed unaselves with lies.
I am sure u haven't seen me supporting Buhari before, but anybody supporting Tinubu is supporting everything APC in ur eyes.
I voted against APC in the last election at different levels.
Wise up, politics is about individual not ÀssIickiñg a faiIed govèrñór who keeps day dreaming about the presidency, something we will never give him.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by DesChyko: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
The Kogi governorship aspirant for SDP said going to court is a waste of time despite overwhelming evidence of rigging.🤣
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by DesChyko: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
JagabanB:

I am sure u haven't seen me supporting Buhari before.

If e sure for you, drop your previous moniker which you abandoned for this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Gradual But Steady Wrecking Of A Nation / Which Is Your Best Political Office Aspirant's Poster / Please Check Our Poverty Rate Before Making Our Votes In 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.