Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria (1196 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / With The New Electoral Law Tinubu Has Lose The Election / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
pachigo001:
Last Saturday election in imo state really shows that many igbos has lose hope on Nigeria .50% of imolites didn’t come out to vote 12 local government there were no election there and the people that manage to go out and vote are mostly apc members what is happening to our nation ? smiley smiley

It's a sad region. Hope will surely restore light back to the failed region.

Southeast is a bastardised region. They have collectively tasted defeat of great magnitude from one man, Tinubu. All their hopes have fade away, they have lost confidence in themselves. Nigeria don't care. When igbos are tired for real, they will leave the country and drown in the red sea. No one cares

2 Likes

Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by aswani(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Benwallt:

It's a sad region. Hope will surely restore light back to the failed region.

Southeast is a bastardised region. They have collectively tasted defeat of great magnitude from one man, Tinubu. All their hopes have fade away, they have lost confidence in themselves. Nigeria don't care. When igbos are tired for real, they will leave the country and drown in the red sea. No one cares

Not all Igbos are Obidient, please be mindful of that. I myself will care if Igbos drown in the red see, even the IPOBidients sef, let's leave the extreme bitterness to IPOBidients.
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by Hedonisco: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
aariwa:
Igbos wanted to boycott the last presidential but Peter Obi assured them to come out to vote because buhari swore by Koran last elections would be electronic, free, fair, credible and a break from previous elections but Mahmoud and Tinubu made sure it was the worst we have had in recent history…, the picture is now clear to everybody. If igbos are serious about self determination, the first step is boycotting all elections in Nigeria or if igbos want to stay as part of Nigeria the ethnic bloodshed that happened between Tutsi and Hutus in Rwandan will likely be the way foward. No tribal bloodshed no progress…sad reality of Nigeria

If you boycott the election, you only allow room for selfish politicians like hope to allocate votes to themselves. Then what next?
Re: Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria by JagabanB: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2023
DesChyko:

If e sure for you, drop your previous moniker which you abandoned for this one.
A moniker that's barely active?
I have another moniker because I can't remember that one. I would have preferred that one.
LOL.
U can continue to môàñ on my behalf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Now / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Possible Arrest / In Nigeria Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.