Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet (6621 Views)

Bayelsa Election 2023: Survey Gives Governor Diri Victory In 8 LGAs / APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by MasterShifu010(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Anybody who wants to win APC in an election , you can’t do it through constitution and rule of law , if APC employs thugs , you should employ mercenaries .
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
highness25:
If it's done in such a way that you can stay in your car and vote I think it might help oo
..you see those desperate politcians that want to win the election in an illegal way will tamper and interrupt the electronic voting technology from not working..the results of the electronic voting that should be transmitted to the INEC results portal will be tampered with and before you know INEC will say that there was glitches .. network problem or a fault in their system... that the results had to be counted manually and collated at collation center... that is what will happen as it happened during the 2023 general election...
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by highness25(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
ufotunang:
..you see those desperate politcians that want to win the election in an illegal way will tamper and interrupt the electronic voting technology from not working..the results of the electronic voting that should be transmitted to the INEC results portal will be tampered with and before you know INEC will say that there was glitches .. network problem or a fault in their system... that the results had to be counted manually and collated at collation center... that is what will happen as it happened during the 2023 general election...
My brother, this country is finished. I don't think any right thing can be done in Nigeria... INEC is one of our problems. I think we need to look into INEC just like the endsars time. These people keep robbing and telling us to go to court. Even our judiciary is gone
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by ufotunang: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
highness25:
My brother, this country is finished. I don't think any right thing can be done in Nigeria... INEC is one of our problems. I think we need to look into INEC just like the endsars time. These people keep robbing and telling us to go to court. Even our judiciary is gone
..abi...our desperate politcians are stronger than the institutions and have influence over these institutions....they are stronger and have influence over EFCC, INEC ,the judiciary sector, courts, our judges....so it's a pity
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by yungdynho(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cry us a River Oga Otiotio
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by highness25(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
ufotunang:
..abi...our desperate politcians are stronger than the institutions and have influence over these institutions....they are stronger and have influence over EFCC, INEC ,the judiciary sector, courts, our judges....so it's a pity
It's really a pity. We need to focus on ourselves and leave them.
Re: APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet by Exceed15: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sylvia own don finish. Thief dey complain dem cheat am too.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Sustained Nigeria Economically Before Oil Was Discovered - Ango Abdullahi / There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei / Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.