Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked (953 Views)

Umidigi Phone Parts / How Much Do I Need To Start The Sale Of Phone Parts Business / Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by obalola007(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Most of the problems the phone repairers faces are being caused by the parts sellers,why because of the fake parts they're selling which is portraying Repairers as bad people.
I bought an iPhone 12 screen that i tested showing, after 1hr, it went blank without fixing the screen to the phone ooo. I took the screen back to them and they said i have damaged the screen without any physical damage, waterproof intact.....
The amount of loss we make is too much to take.We need government intervention in this sector to regulate what they selling...

1 Like

Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Chicagograduate(m): 2:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Where did you buy the iPhone screen?In computer village, virtually all phone parts sellers replaces a faulty parts that a customer returns if the seal is intact or no physical damage on the parts.

1 Like

Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by slimzy28(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't believe it's intact after an hour. What were you waiting for till 1hour. Most iphone users are not patient. Besides, most technicians go for the cheapest. Which type did you buy?
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by falcon01: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2023
obalola007:
As a phone repair guy, you should be able to detect fake and original screen except if you are new in the game or you bought a cheap screen hoping it will hold on.
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Blackmoran(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2023
There is a reason anytime my phone as a fault I don't take it to those clowns....
Last two month my junior sister as a broken screen she took it to those clowns they changed the screen for her.... Getting home she noticed that there is no service on her phone meaning she can't make a call....
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by speedy0420: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
There is a reason anytime my phone as a fault I don't take it to those clowns....
Last two month my junior sister as a broken screen she took it to those clowns they changed the screen for her.... Getting home she noticed that there is no service on her phone meaning she can't make a call....
Hahaha, they disconnected the network pins without putting them back lmao

3 Likes

Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol, if your phone get hardware problem in Nigeria, just discard it. Dem no sabi anything, only few ones know their onions
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Nemesis0147(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, if your phone get hardware problem in Nigeria, just discard it. Dem no sabi anything, only few ones know their onions
exactly
Once my phone screen has issues…I dy buy another phone straight!!
Unless I don’t have the money to afford a new phone immediately but I no fit use am pass 1 month.
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by vincentont(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
obalola007:
Most of the problems the phone repairers faces are being caused by the parts sellers,why because of the fake parts they're selling which is portraying Repairers as bad people.
I bought an iPhone 12 screen that i tested showing, after 1hr, it went blank without fixing the screen to the phone ooo. I took the screen back to them and they said i have damaged the screen without any physical damage, waterproof intact.....
The amount of loss we make is too much to take.We need government intervention in this sector to regulate what they selling...
I quite agree with you but what is the brand of the screen you bought.
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Blitzking: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
obalola007:
Why u need to charge 3x of the cost of the screen...no Time to check time
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Bulletproofgt: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
SON AND CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY ARE DEAD IN THIS COUNTRY. SAME THING WITH MOROR SPARE PARTS, ELECTRIC BULBS, ELECTRONICS ALL SUB STANDARD CARRYING SON LABEL ON THEM AND THEY DONT LAST. SHOCK ABSORBER I BOUGHT 45K 2 MONTHS AGO DON SPOIL. NO VALUE FOR HARD EARNED MONEY. NONSENSE
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by seunlayi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
SON AND CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY ARE DEAD IN THIS COUNTRY. SAME THING WITH MOROR SPARE PARTS, ELECTRIC BULBS, ELECTRONICS ALL SUB STANDARD CARRYING SON LABEL ON THEM AND THEY DONT LAST. SHOCK ABSORBER I BOUGHT 45K 2 MONTHS AGO DON SPOIL. NO VALUE FOR HARD EARNED MONEY. NONSENSE
you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Balablue64: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Where did you buy the iPhone screen?In computer village, virtually all phone parts sellers replaces a faulty parts that a customer returns if the seal is intact or no physical damage on the parts.

That's if the screen is still showing then dem fit just close eyes manage collect am back, but not screen that stopped showing after you have tested and bought it, oboy you are on your own, gbese.
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Balablue64: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Part of the reason why i left phone repair, but bros why did you not fix the screen immediately after buying it. See if you are doing phone repair work you must have either police or soldier friends as backup because problem too plenty for that work.
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Incredible128: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Exactly, she should take it back for them to plug /fix it in. Nothing concern screen with network grin grin grin
speedy0420:

Hahaha, they disconnected the network pins without putting them back lmao
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Silentgroper(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
I've got an Infinix hot 5 .. the only problem is it's ba3 ...

I wish to sell by parts .. so if you need the screen or any part .. holla ... I'm based at ibada at the moment..

I also have techno y2 .. has a software problem ..
Wish to also sell the part from to other stuffs ..

If wish to avoid I just got a new screen and it's not working aka fake, why not buy follow comes instead
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by Incredible128: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Make we arrange make u dey send am to me free grin grin, no worry about logistics, I go work am out grin grin grin
YoungBlackRico:
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by westlius(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
As long as no cracks in the screen
Omo he go fix new screen for me
Re: Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked by vincentont(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
obalola007:
This is the reason why some charges x2 of the cost price of the screen just Incase of this type of incident.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Global Internet Phone Call Service Available / App Problem / Browsin On School's Ict.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.