Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. (21118 Views)

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by prophetfire: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Watch the movie...
As Hamas get whopped and Gaza occupied by Jews.
Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by MrSly(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Fulani are Northerners and Northerners are Igbo people masters. See as Obi of Onitsha and other first class kings in the EAST are rolling on the floor in the North. They are showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin

Simon Ekpa is also a Northmen. He is Originally an IGALA Man grin
I thought I was talking to sensible person. Please who get sense let's talk this one is already on kolos.
Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by whippersnapper(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Freedom4us:

They can hear me from here
your mind for no touch ground. the way them go roast you like agbado your mind for dey.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by Jeyun: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep Palestine Bleep Islam Bleep Muslims

1 Like

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by CoronaVirusPro: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jeyun:
Bleep Palestine Bleep Islam Bleep Muslims

Fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by shortIGBOman: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
MrSly:

I thought I was talking to sensible person. Please who get sense let's talk this one is already on kolos.

My comment pain Okoro grin grin

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by smallrincowis16(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Botragelad:
Hamas terror will forever regret their action. Not only do they hide behind civilians, they also use the kidnapped Israelis as shield!

They just murdered this lady.

You must be a terrorist to admit am these bullshit. Imagine with all these genocides they're still unable to release the hostage. What for?

If Hamas in Gaza is terrorist what about ordinary Palestinians in West Bank being kidnapped, brutalized and killed everyday? Think about it

1 Like

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by AntiChristian: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

We have installed another one, meanwhile there’s nothing like oba or emir in Ala Igbo

The way Israel conquered Palestinian is the way we’re conquering you guys😋

So that one still dey jail like Nnamdi Cownu?

May dey never be released for the next 100 yes!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by Obrigardo: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Check out the ratio.
Nobody is on the side of hate. But if you want to show me hate, I'll give you your own.
Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by MrSly(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
shortIGBOman:

My comment pain Okoro grin grin
Jibberish and incoherent talk as usual. Youth indeed. I pity the next generation to be parented by this type of thoughtless folk. May God personally train them for the sake of humanity. grin grin
Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by Drsmartphilips: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Botragelad:
Hamas terror will forever regret their action. Not only do they hide behind civilians, they also use the kidnapped Israelis as shield!

They just murdered this lady.
she deserves to die
Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by shortIGBOman: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
MrSly:

Jibberish and incoherent talk as usual. Youth indeed. I pity the next generation to be parented by this type of thoughtless folk. May God personally train them for the sake of humanity. grin grin

See payment grin

As my comment pain you so, take this Aba made drink and do the needful. You won't be missed grin grin

Re: Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. by Gandrova: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Fulani don dey give IGBO People the Hamas treatment in the EAST. They have sacked majority of Igbo towns and villages in Igbo Land. Simon Ekpa even complained about it recently. grin grin grin
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies / Serbia Explains Refusal To Join Russia Sanctions / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.