Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election (25659 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino likes his shoes just like I do 😂 😂 😂
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by urbobo20(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino is just fooling him self around , . even if
governorship is by appointment is he going to
be one , same way wike think he can become a president

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by telkevog(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
He already knew that he lack credibility grin

I think he led by example by not voting an already failed candidate(his very self) grin grin grin
The electorate followed his example by not voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by YaQsGaYa(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
That's why I didn't waste my time on your useless self...
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Pepperdemisback: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino is a clown ready for circus.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Jonjam269: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino is a comedian, entertaining and deceiving the gullible people as usual.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Raydos: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I keep getting banned on my thread for no actual reason, I think your spam bots are misbehaving, Please Do something about it!!

I'm only documenting stuffs and I think Nairaland is the safe place to do so, But your spam bots keep banning me for no reason

This is the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7901955/awon-eranko-li-ede-yoruba/4

Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Addme: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Seriously!! So Dino didn't even vote.
Let me believe this is due to his feelings of being shortchanged.
If not, PDP should stop a joke like him as a contestant.
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Menclothing: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
This one can’t win any elections again I wish the sdp guy won
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by omenka(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Mynd44:
If you don't vote for yourself, how can you convince others to vote for you?
The credibility of the entire process depends on his vote believes I think. Sadly, the reality couldn't be farther from his beliefs.

Everyone including himself knew he stood no chance.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Greattha: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/14/people-win-elections-from-prison-dino-melayes-excuse-for-not-voting/

Dino, if you didn't vote for yourself then who would vote for you?

Are you in prison? Do you have the reputation and influence of those who won from prison ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by MRMRMR: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Imagine this clown telling curious journalists on Saturday that he had voted even wen they asked him when & where he voted. He kept lying that he had voted.
I wonder how pdp would present this kind of character as their candidate and expect to win. doa

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Empresa: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2023
Maybe he doesn't have a voters card in the first place. Coming out Will put the spot light on him. He just wasted people's time

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by ORIAYO70(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/14/people-win-elections-from-prison-dino-melayes-excuse-for-not-voting/

I no no wetin this nuisance is looking for he had a wealth of a state, Dino is better as a joker than in governance, when wike say u no fit win u think say na mouth

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Satazaa: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2023
kerry57:
The comedian. You vote or not them go announce results. I wonder how any right thinking Kogite will vote for Dino with his lifestyle.

I am never a fan of yaya Bello. SDP was their best option.

Dino, yaya Bello na the same thing. Kogites should be praying for beef btw yaya Bello and ododo.
and you will receive the shock of your life that there wouldn't be problem between them, make enquires about the Ododo guy, he is a quiet achiever who isn't lousy, blessed with innate intelligent that doesn't scream and extremely hard working, there is this rumour about him rarely ever traveling with GYB and his plethora of entourages to Abujabut will be the only high ranking official that stays and be working tirelessly,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by pelumi25: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Mumu, you no vote yourself. How you 1 convince people to vote for you
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Urheadmaster(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Seconded cool
Mynd44:
If you don't vote for yourself, how can you convince others to vote for you?
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Satazaa: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Addme:
Seriously!! So Dino didn't even vote.
Let me believe this is due to his feelings of being shortchanged.
If not, PDP should stop a joke like him as a contestant.
being shortchanged? not at all bro, he is rumoured to have collected huge sums of money from PDP Governor's and subsequently refused to pay for people that will man polling center's and was thinking they will do it free of charge for him because he is allmighty Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Gainman: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2023
temielects:
Yes it doesn't matter if you vote or not, cause you don't even believe you can win
but if he sees one of his closest friends not voting for him dat very day Dino fit turn d person to his enemy.
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Addme: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2023
Satazaa:
being shortchanged? not at all bro, he is rumoured to have collected huge sums of money from PDP Governor's and subsequently refused to pay for people that will man polling center's and was thinking t[b]hey will do it free of charge for him because he is almighty Dino[/b]
Lol, Dino is a joke of the century. And to say someone like this is contesting for the number one post of the State.
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Minime10(f): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Esther125:

It has Mr. Man. It goes to show after all that, you never really believed in yourself as person (a candidate) regardless of what happen during the polls😎
You didn't vote for yourself and perhaps your wife and other family members too taking a cue from your conduct also did not go out to vote for you. Do you know what that means Yeah! You most have lost some reasonable votes even from members of your immediate family and by extension from some close friends and allies too😎
Not that I'm in any way sympathetic to your self inflicted woes. When you and your likes breaked away from PDP in 2014 and form the nPDP and aligned with the APC to fought PDP in 2015, what were you thinking You people are suffering the eventual consequences of that your treacherous act of betrayal & political sabotage. All of you are being serve breakfast one after the other.
Saraki has been served
Atiku has been duly served
Ameachi has been served too, though halfway
Abubakar Baraje has been served
Kwankwaso has been served
So stop disturbing our ear with your story
Abi tree don finish for forest mek u find one and climb😎
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by lapintoz: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino don cash out......campaign donations.

Now is the time to do what he does best.... jester-feran....aka Nollywood comedian 😃😃😃
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by wang2000: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2023
https://www.nigavid.com/

Nigavid! The social network for Nigerians who are avid professionals
Engage with like-minded professionals, exchange insights, and explore opportunities for growth and collaboration
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Bayajjidda: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2023
damilola4162:
Meanwhile, You should have allowed an Igbo man to be president, things wouldn't be like this. You are causing us pain - Fish seller tackles President Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu over rising cost of living(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wnxh3wztD4

FreeStuffsNg, kindly help your brethren with the free stuffs, your are share. I hope these free stuffs includes food stuffs as that will be handy at this time. The hunger and starvation is extremely biting harder and deeper in yorubaland.
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by CrownLands(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2023
One of the qualities of a good leader is to lead by example.

If you didn't feel it was necessary to vote for yourself, why should others have the confidence to vote for you?
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by Sammy5413(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol this thirdian didn’t vote but expected people to vote for him
Dey play
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by PHAYOL81: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2023
He can't vote for himself but wanted people to vote for him, it seems CRA.ZE DEY WORRY AM
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by jonnex: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2023
If Dino did not vote, after all his wife and children will still vote for him, or are they not in Naija?
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by topsam1(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Probably he doesn't have a valid voter's card
Re: Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election by peacettw: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sends Alex Badeh To Prison / Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.